10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
She was about to answer him when Sirea screamed her name and Kohana looked to face her and gasped when her throat was grabbed. Kohana reached up and tried to take her hands off her throat as she was yelled at. She struggled to breath with short gasps of air.

@Sirea: "Si....re...a.....ca-cant....bre-breathe...." She chocked as getting gasps for air became harder to get.
Her eye was now a blood red color with a slitted pupil as her ears were pinned back against her head. She was more than just angry. She was very furious and hurt that the very person she considered a sister would do such a thing. "TALK!" She snapped. When she saw Danni come her way, she would move out of the way before attempting to slam Kohana onto the floor along with attempting to stomp her foot on Kohana's chest. "What did you do!?" She wasn't going to let Kohana go until she had gotten her answers. She didn't even look at Danni when he spoke to her nor said a word to him.

He attempted to tackle her off of Kohana this time. "Sirea! Stop!"
She uses her tail to bat Danni away. She looked down at Kohana with a deep glare. "I know there's more to it than that." Extending her claws, she pointed them a few inches away from her throat. "Who's Taylor!? And what exactly did you have them do!?"

"You shouldn't have kissed Daddy, Aunty Kohana.....You made Momma very mad at you...." She said with a hurtful look in her eyes. "It's not nice to steal Daddy away from Momma...."

Xena would hear a woman's voice inside her mind. "The blame doesn't all belong on Kohana little one.....your Daddy is just as much to blame for wanting her in return....."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
She was about to answer him when Sirea screamed her name and Kohana looked to face her and gasped when her throat was grabbed. Kohana reached up and tried to take her hands off her throat as she was yelled at. She struggled to breath with short gasps of air.

@Sirea: "Si....re...a.....ca-cant....bre-breathe...." She chocked as getting gasps for air became harder to get.
Her eye was now a blood red color with a slitted pupil as her ears were pinned back against her head. She was more than just angry. She was very furious and hurt that the very person she considered a sister would do such a thing. "TALK!" She snapped. When she saw Danni come her way, she would move out of the way before attempting to slam Kohana onto the floor along with attempting to stomp her foot on Kohana's chest. "What did you do!?" She wasn't going to let Kohana go until she had gotten her answers. She didn't even look at Danni when he spoke to her nor said a word to him.

She uses her tail to bat Danni away. She looked down at Kohana with a deep glare. "I know there's more to it than that." Extending her claws, she pointed them a few inches away from her throat. "Who's Taylor!? And what exactly did you have them do!?"

"You shouldn't have kissed Daddy, Aunty Kohana.....You made Momma very mad at you...." She said with a hurtful look in her eyes. "It's not nice to steal Daddy away from Momma...."

"G-Gomen...Xena...." She tries to push Sirea's foot off her. "I made a wish and she did something...That's all I swear!!! I don't know who she is...we-we were talking and I made a wish and next thing I knew this was how it was..." Kohana said panting before grabbing Sirea's hand and shoving it away. "That's all I swear....now get off!" She said as she used one of her feet to try and kick her away.

xXDanni PhantomXx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

He hit a wall and slid down it. It took him a few more minutes to get up than normal. Enough time to hear Sirea and Xena. He then staggered back to his feet before trying one more time to tackle Sirea off of Kohana.

((Random Number!!! 1-5 he tackles her away. 6-10, he misses and ends up falling through a table....cause yeah, he's clumsy like that. sweatdrop ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
dark_serena07
Xena would hear a woman's voice inside her mind. "The blame doesn't all belong on Kohana little one.....your Daddy is just as much to blame for wanting her in return....."
She blinks a bit in confusion. "Who are you?" She asked as she took a moment to look around.

"You wished for you and Danni to be together!?" She snapped as she attempted to push her foot down more. "How could you do this!? You couldn't handle the fact that he had me, and you stooped low to having his memory altered!? To make it worse, you're having him believe in a lie! You're not a Koneko-chan....You're not a sister....You..." Before she could say more, she was tackled off Kohana by Danni. "You better fix this, Kohana! No sister would EVER do that sort of thing to her brother. You honestly think Danni would like living a lie!?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
She blinks a bit in confusion. "Who are you?" She asked as she took a moment to look around.

"You wished for you and Danni to be together!?" She snapped as she attempted to push her foot down more. "How could you do this!? You couldn't handle the fact that he had me, and you stooped low to having his memory altered!? To make it worse, you're having him believe in a lie! You're not a Koneko-chan....You're not a sister....You..." Before she could say more, she was tackled off Kohana by Danni. "You better fix this, Kohana! No sister would EVER do that sort of thing to her brother. You honestly think Danni would like living a lie!?"

"Sirea! Calm down!" he said as he straddled her and tried to hold her wrists to the floor. "Breath! Calm down! There's obviously....something seriously wrong here! Now just calm down and don't talk to Kohana like that!" he said.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Kohana gasped as the pressure on her chest was released. Scrambling away from them, she watched Sirea in pain and held her head as she shook it back and forth. "Stop it....stop it!" She said before backing away and hurrying back out of the bar and into the 'zombie' filled streets of town.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"That matters not. What matters is that your so called mother is controlling....and wants everything to be perfect....your Daddy is quite unhappy with her....she cares more about keeping her little family perfect than about your Daddy's happiness.She forced him to be with her because you were returned to her through an alternate dimension. "

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Sirea! Calm down!" he said as he straddled her and tried to hold her wrists to the floor. "Breath! Calm down! There's obviously....something seriously wrong here! Now just calm down and don't talk to Kohana like that!" he said.
She struggled to get out of his grip. "How can a sister do that sort of thing to her brother? Tell me!" She snapped. "Though I feel I wasn't really a sister to begin with...After all, she had said herself that she's 'Danni's little sister', no one else's." She then notices Kohana run off. "Yeah, run like you always do when something's wrong!" She breathes heavily.

She puffs her cheeks out of anger. "Now you listen here, you big meanie face! You don't go talking about Momma like that! She's my mom and I'll always love her! And I'll always love Daddy too!" She pins her ears back. "You're a big chicken if you're going to hide and say mean things about people!" She then looks at Danni and Sirea. "I think that Taylor person is talking to me....I don't know that voice...."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
She struggled to get out of his grip. "How can a sister do that sort of thing to her brother? Tell me!" She snapped. "Though I feel I wasn't really a sister to begin with...After all, she had said herself that she's 'Danni's little sister', no one else's." She then notices Kohana run off. "Yeah, run like you always do when something's wrong!" She breathes heavily.

She puffs her cheeks out of anger. "Now you listen here, you big meanie face! You don't go talking about Momma like that! She's my mom and I'll always love her! And I'll always love Daddy too!" She pins her ears back. "You're a big chicken if you're going to hide and say mean things about people!" She then looks at Danni and Sirea. "I think that Taylor person is talking to me....I don't know that voice...."

"You want to love someone who's using you to tie your Daddy to her then be my guest.....You wouldn't even be here if she hadn't wished for you to be there to tie your Daddy. But I guess you'll just be another stupid little fox. Pity you aren't a blond. Then I could call you another dumb blond." She laughed as her voice disappeared

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Kohana gasped as the pressure on her chest was released. Scrambling away from them, she watched Sirea in pain and held her head as she shook it back and forth. "Stop it....stop it!" She said before backing away and hurrying back out of the bar and into the 'zombie' filled streets of town.

"Kohana-chan!" he called. He then looked at Sirea. "Calm down!" he growled before slowly standing and then pointing warningly at her before moving towards the door, then running out to follow after Kohana. This night was proving to be very tiresome for his now human body. Falling through a floor, getting thrown against a wall, and now trying to chase down Kohana. As he left, he didn't hear Xena say something about Taylor.

"Funny how history repeats it's self, huh, Sirea-chan?" Amber said as she appeared. She held a circlet that she was twirling around her finger. "Need some help reining in your boyfriend?" she asked with a grin. "Hmph. It's funny. He was so sure he was married to you, yet in this world it's never happened. So aren't those memories false too? Was what Kohana done so wrong?" Amber asked floating there and continuing to twirl the circlet.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
"You want to love someone who's using you to tie your Daddy to her then be my guest.....You wouldn't even be here if she hadn't wished for you to be there to tie your Daddy. But I guess you'll just be another stupid little fox. Pity you aren't a blond. Then I could call you another dumb blond." She laughed as her voice disappeared
Within Taylor's own mind, there was an image of her strapped down to a trap that involved a bladed pendulum that would swing back and forth as it lowered slowly towards her. "You want a game?" A voice said, though it was made difficult make out who it was. "Then I'll play one as well."

"Meanie!" She said with an angered look before noticing Danni leave. "Daddy, wait!" She would run after him.

She breathes heavily as she got up to her feet slowly before looking at Amber. "Don't you even think of putting that circlet on him!" She snarled. "You had something to do with this as well, didn't you!?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Within Taylor's own mind, there was an image of her strapped down to a trap that involved a bladed pendulum that would swing back and forth as it lowered slowly towards her. "You want a game?" A voice said, though it was made difficult make out who it was. "Then I'll play one as well."

"Meanie!" She said with an angered look before noticing Danni leave. "Daddy, wait!" She would run after him.

She breathes heavily as she got up to her feet slowly before looking at Amber. "Don't you even think of putting that circlet on him!" She snarled. "You had something to do with this as well, didn't you!?"

"You can't play a game with one of nightmares. Especially not one that indirectly you created yourself with the nightmares you gave people with your little tricks and games....Mother dearest." She smirked

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He continued on into town to try and find Kohana, not listening to the child behind him.

@Sirea: "Nah. I wasn't going to put it on him. You could though." she said throwing the circlet and a small device to Sirea. "Kamui's old tech, the last of it. You can use it to keep your man out of your sister's arms, or you can destroy it. It doesn't matter much to me. Think of it as a present." she said chuckling. "A present for helping to free me from Kamui? Me? Have something to do with this? No. I have had nothing to do with it. It's all that brat Taylor or whatever. She's some lacky of Kohana's. Does anything for the Hell Queen." she said rolling her eyes.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Kohana-chan!" he called. He then looked at Sirea. "Calm down!" he growled before slowly standing and then pointing warningly at her before moving towards the door, then running out to follow after Kohana. This night was proving to be very tiresome for his now human body. Falling through a floor, getting thrown against a wall, and now trying to chase down Kohana. As he left, he didn't hear Xena say something about Taylor.

"Funny how history repeats it's self, huh, Sirea-chan?" Amber said as she appeared. She held a circlet that she was twirling around her finger. "Need some help reining in your boyfriend?" she asked with a grin. "Hmph. It's funny. He was so sure he was married to you, yet in this world it's never happened. So aren't those memories false too? Was what Kohana done so wrong?" Amber asked floating there and continuing to twirl the circlet.

Kohana didn't go far before she stopped to catch her breath with tears streaming down her face. She took several gasps before straightening herself and running her hands through her hair as she tried to rein in her tears. The redness on her throat becoming more noticeable now against her skin.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~Elysion~
He watched the scenes unfold in the bar through a crystal ball sort of object.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff