<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23341232227488 23.3% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53672985781991 53.7% [ 453 ]
Gimmie! 0.22985781990521 23.0% [ 194 ]
Total Votes:[ 844 ]

Timely Phantom

Acebie
Ace stepped into Haffas and glanced around she gave a friendly wave to Sirea. "Hiya Boss. How's everything going?" She then blinked a few times as she looked at Dan. She had only met Dan and Danny a handful of times and still got them both mixed up. "Hey there... You!" She said 'You' as politely as she could, her eyes still made it impossible to tell where she was looking. She tried to figure out anything to talk about and was getting nervous. "Hey! Water gotta stay hydrated... and umm, yeah water!" She then started to laugh nervously. "Great, and now you look like an idiot." She whispered to herself.

Dan blinked at her and nodded a bit. "Uh....yeah....indeed it does....." He then looked back at Sirea and shrugged.

Romantic Dreamer

Ace found a place to sit down as she listened, it felt good to get off her feet. "Oh? Some changes? I suppose after being opened for so long you might want to spruce things up so to speak." She places her hands on the table in front of her as she thinks. "I would like to hear what you have in mind though."

The well of conversation, pardon the pun, with Dan had dried up. She decided to speak about something else. "I have learned some things about my eyes, but I am no closer to figuring out why they are the way they are. Some have suggested I have a touch of the dullahan. The headless horsemen and women of Celtic lore. I was told that some have their heads like my eyes and emit smoke. While others say the head that they carry has eyes like mine. I'm not too keen on losing my head to find out." She then let out a breath. "It's also a mark that a person is possessed by either an evil spirit or a demon. I'm not sure what to think of that." She did miss having her eyes the way they were, you never noticed how many expressions you could make with your eyes alone until you could no longer do them.
A mysterious entity emerged from the fringes of the expansive forest, coming into a clearing wherein there lie a three-story bar-type building. “Hm.” The man fired up a fresh cigarette and then walked into the bar. As thin wisps of smoke twisted toward the ceiling from the lit end of his cancer stick, momentarily veiling his boyish features, he brushed some leaves, twigs and similar debris from his buckled-up pant legs and began to look around himself. Running his bare left hand through his hair, “Nice place,” he said absentmindedly.

He started striding forward with a confident smile, the hallmark of an alpha male, holding his cig up with his right hand, which happened to be adorned with a strange pure red gauntlet seemingly composed of heavy iron and ruby-like crystals on the fingers. His boots, toting buckles as well, drummed against the floor, creating sonorous sounds which resonated throughout the establishment. “So,” he began, parting his raven tresses, “where the heck am I?” The traveler appeared to be lost. And, with the waves of intense heat radiating outward from his mortal vessel, in need of a cool drink.

“Can I get some help over here!?” he squeaked, stifling a yawn as beads and rivulets of sweat poured down his head and face. And as his lemony-yellow eyes adjusted to the light….

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Acebie
Ace found a place to sit down as she listened, it felt good to get off her feet. "Oh? Some changes? I suppose after being opened for so long you might want to spruce things up so to speak." She places her hands on the table in front of her as she thinks. "I would like to hear what you have in mind though."

The well of conversation, pardon the pun, with Dan had dried up. She decided to speak about something else. "I have learned some things about my eyes, but I am no closer to figuring out why they are the way they are. Some have suggested I have a touch of the dullahan. The headless horsemen and women of Celtic lore. I was told that some have their heads like my eyes and emit smoke. While others say the head that they carry has eyes like mine. I'm not too keen on losing my head to find out." She then let out a breath. "It's also a mark that a person is possessed by either an evil spirit or a demon. I'm not sure what to think of that." She did miss having her eyes the way they were, you never noticed how many expressions you could make with your eyes alone until you could no longer do them.
Sirea gave a nod. "It's a hard choice as it is home to many, myself included, but I've had complaints regarding people living in a 'place of business', let alone of the place looking more like a daycare....and with the some of the things I have noticed over the years, changes need to be made...whether everyone likes it or not. So there's gonna be some renovating to be done." She said. "What we have set up with you still stands, of course. Your work in exchange for staying here."

Her ears perked up upon hearing the newcomer come into the bar, which had her glance over at the man while signaling to Jil to give him a drink. "You're in Haffa's. You must be really lost if you missed the town."

Romantic Dreamer

General Clash Warmaker
A mysterious entity emerged from the fringes of the expansive forest, coming into a clearing wherein there lie a three-story bar-type building. “Hm.” The man fired up a fresh cigarette and then walked into the bar. As thin wisps of smoke twisted toward the ceiling from the lit end of his cancer stick, momentarily veiling his boyish features, he brushed some leaves, twigs and similar debris from his buckled-up pant legs and began to look around himself. Running his bare left hand through his hair, “Nice place,” he said absentmindedly.

He started striding forward with a confident smile, the hallmark of an alpha male, holding his cig up with his right hand, which happened to be adorned with a strange pure red gauntlet seemingly composed of heavy iron and ruby-like crystals on the fingers. His boots, toting buckles as well, drummed against the floor, creating sonorous sounds which resonated throughout the establishment. “So,” he began, parting his raven tresses, “where the heck am I?” The traveler appeared to be lost. And, with the waves of intense heat radiating outward from his mortal vessel, in need of a cool drink.

“Can I get some help over here!?” he squeaked, stifling a yawn as beads and rivulets of sweat poured down his head and face. And as his lemony-yellow eyes adjusted to the light….

A woman wearing a purple bodice with icy blue trim, tight blue pants, and purple knee-high boots. She has blue hair set in twintails blue makeup and a pair of blue headphones around her neck. She is behind the bar and has a towel over her right shoulder. Jil nods her head at Sirea. "Yeah, sure thing." She opens up a fridge and pours out a red drink into a glass. She puts ice in it and walks over to the very sweaty stranger. "This is a Virgin Bloody Mary, it will help prevent dehydration. I make them myself from scratch."

She then sets the glass in front of the man. "Is there anything you would like to drink?"

((It's true about virgin Bloody Marys, here is what I found; A virgin Bloody Mary can help with dehydration because it contains electrolytes, water, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. Tomatoes contain electrolytes like potassium and sodium, as well as vitamin C, lycopene, and vitamin B6. Lycopene is high in antioxidants and can help fight toxins in the liver.))

Romantic Dreamer

Sirea Angelie
Acebie

Sirea gave a nod. "It's a hard choice as it is home to many, myself included, but I've had complaints regarding people living in a 'place of business', let alone of the place looking more like a daycare....and with the some of the things I have noticed over the years, changes need to be made...whether everyone likes it or not. So there's gonna be some renovating to be done." She said. "What we have set up with you still stands, of course. Your work in exchange for staying here."

Her ears perked up upon hearing the newcomer come into the bar, which had her glance over at the man while signaling to Jil to give him a drink. "You're in Haffa's. You must be really lost if you missed the town."

Ace tilts her head to the side as she listens. "Is you living here that much of a problem? I did not know." She then let out a soft breath. "I can understand not wanting a bar to look like a daycare though. It is, however also rare to find anyone interested in getting drunk." She smiles happily at Sirea at the next remark. "I was never worried about that Boss. I know that you would never throw me out on the streets like an unwanted kitten."

Timely Phantom

Acebie
Sirea Angelie
Acebie

Ace tilts her head to the side as she listens. "Is you living here that much of a problem? I did not know." She then let out a soft breath. "I can understand not wanting a bar to look like a daycare though. It is, however also rare to find anyone interested in getting drunk." She smiles happily at Sirea at the next remark. "I was never worried about that Boss. I know that you would never throw me out on the streets like an unwanted kitten."

"I mean, it wasn't from a lack of me trying to get drunk," Dan said with a chuckle.
Sirea Angelie

Jilmita

“Haffa’s? I think I came through here once before,” he responded to Sirea. Then, to Jil, “Give me something hard,” he said, taking a seat in front of the bar. “Can I get an ashtray?” he asked to no one in particular, bringing the cig to his lips with his red gauntlet. Some degree of heat could be felt radiating from the equipped item, slightly more than room temp, just barely able to be felt but not to an uncomfortable extent.

Clash leaned forward, resting his elbows on the counter. Smirking devilishly, he looked around the room, eager to warm the inside of his barrel chest with some spirits. “How the heck did I get here?” he whispered out with a slight shake of the head, clearly having lost his way.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Acebie
Sirea Angelie
Acebie

She shook her head with a smile. "I would never do that to you. Earning your keep is more than enough for you to stay, and you've done a very good job of keeping the place nice and tidy. I would like to offer that same opportunity for others who have nowhere to go." She then sighed softly. "This place is home to me, no matter what anyone says. It is and always will be my home. It gave me a purpose if not hold many memories. Trust me, moving out is very hard on me. I had thought about it too that if I'm having to move because my ghosts have places of their own, then others with families should be staying at their respective homes as well." She then looked at Dan. "I think after tonight, we'll close the bar down for some renovation. That and give time to place a notice for certain patrons to move out." Her gaze then shifted to Clash. "How long ago you think that could be? People have come and went from here."

Romantic Dreamer

Sirea Angelie
Acebie
Sirea Angelie
Acebie

She shook her head with a smile. "I would never do that to you. Earning your keep is more than enough for you to stay, and you've done a very good job of keeping the place nice and tidy. I would like to offer that same opportunity for others who have nowhere to go." She then sighed softly. "This place is home to me, no matter what anyone says. It is and always will be my home. It gave me a purpose if not hold many memories. Trust me, moving out is very hard on me. I had thought about it too that if I'm having to move because my ghosts have places of their own, then others with families should be staying at their respective homes as well." She then looked at Dan. "I think after tonight, we'll close the bar down for some renovation. That and give time to place a notice for certain patrons to move out." Her gaze then shifted to Clash. "How long ago you think that could be? People have come and went from here."

Ace smiles happily at the compliment, her two tails swaying from side to side. "Thanks, Boss. I love working here, but it's nice to hear my efforts are appreciated." She takes a moment to think before she speaks again. "That sounds good. If it's okay, I'll even give the offer and show the ropes. I know a maid uniform is not required so, I'm not going to push that on anyone. They can wear what they like. It's just I see it as the uniform of someone who battles dirt." It was silly reasoning to be sure, but she still felt firm on it.

She nods her head in understanding. "Yeah, I could see that. I can't help but see it as my home as well. I don't see myself moving out anytime soon though. Who knows what the future has in store though, right?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Acebie
Sirea Angelie
Acebie

"Up to you, Baby. You're the boss," Dan said. He finished off his bottle of water and popcorn, then threw the containers away. Once that was taken care of, he looked over at Jil. "Can you slide me a bottle of whiskey?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"Up to you, Baby. You're the boss," Dan said. He finished off his bottle of water and popcorn, then threw the containers away. Once that was taken care of, he looked over at Jil. "Can you slide me a bottle of whiskey?"
"You sure this time?" She asked, as if reminding him of certain matters he took into his own hands without telling her. "That's what we'll do. After tonight, the bar will be closed so we could work on renovations. There are some things we still need to figure out. While Haffa's had welcomed many races, regardless where they're from, there are certain habits that negatively hurt us and our human residents, and we need to fix that somehow." She then looked at Ace. "And that's fine with me. I'll let you be in charge of that."

Romantic Dreamer

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Acebie
Sirea Angelie
Acebie

General Clash Warmaker

Jil blinked as Clash decided to walk over to the bar, ignoring the drink she set down. She gave a shrug of the shoulders at the order. She gets out an ashtray and then sets it beside him. Next, she got out a Rocks glass and placed two ice cubes in it. She grabs the first bottle of Rum she can get her hands on and pours it into the glass. She sets the bottle down in front of her. She sighs heavily at the question. "Drop ship more than likely, did you forget where you parked it?" She would not be surprised at that.

She nods her head at Dan. "Sure thing." She gets a bottle of Whiskey and walks it over before handing it to Dan. She looks at Sirea. "I'll ask Sister Alraune to help with the plants. She should be safe. Okay, safer than Sister Dryad."

Romantic Dreamer

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"You sure this time?" She asked, as if reminding him of certain matters he took into his own hands without telling her. "That's what we'll do. After tonight, the bar will be closed so we could work on renovations. There are some things we still need to figure out. While Haffa's had welcomed many races, regardless where they're from, there are certain habits that negatively hurt us and our human residents, and we need to fix that somehow." She then looked at Ace. "And that's fine with me. I'll let you be in charge of that."

Ace takes a moment to think about the offer before finally nodding. "I'm a bit nervous about it, but sure I'll give it a go." She stands up again and starts to the kitchen. "I'm making some tea, would anybody else like some?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

He blinked at her not understanding, then shrugged. When Jil walked over, he took the bottle of whiskey. "Thanks." he said before popping the lid off to take a drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff