Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you sure you know who he really is
Tell me do you know his past what he did?
thanks for the hug and hanshake I dont suppose you would want to kiss me would you?
Ok your right
I dont know much about his past, but I know him now and he is a good guy, but because I am your friend, and I am worried about you, I advise you dont push his buttons please. As for kissing I dont think so no , because if Zerral ever caught us doing that , there would be no way for me and him to bulid on what we have.
*heads back onto the plane*
Well I tried
I will be here waiting when you come back
*waves good bye*
Bye beautiful

Militant Shapeshifter

No its not just the quest on my mind actually i wasn't really thinking about that I....oh
*Zeraal noticed he had continued to talk even though nammerhunni had left to talk to playboy so he patiantly waited twiddling his thumbs*

Militant Shapeshifter

*A portal opens and nethcara walks through it. but does not close it behind him*
Finally we have everyone can we got this on with? I don't want to have to spend a long time doing this.
Like removing a bandaid eh. Well as soon as nammerhunni finishes up we will be leaving.
*Zeraal walks over to nammerhunni*
It is best to get on the plane now if you intend to come Seph and the others have gotten impatiant and I really don't want to piss them off.
*He faces Playboy and slightly bows politely then heads back to the plane*
The two brothers step through the portal after Nethcara and look around, noticing Gryff's bar, then the plane "I don't suppose we'll have to buy tickets?" Darien asks in a rather sad attempt at a joke. Gareth's only response is a disheartening glare.

Militant Shapeshifter

*nethcara chuckled which made Zeraal visibly jump. Nethcara said to Darian*
Yeah its two fifty per ticket
Darien starts looking through his coins getting a swift cuff to the back of the head from Gareth "Just get on the plane" he says as he starts walking over to the plane and climbs up the stairs and sits down in one of the seats. Darien shrugs and follows, sitting down next to his brother and checking his metal-clawed glove.

Militant Shapeshifter

*nethcara laughs some more clearly frightening Zeraal*
Dude are you ok!?
Huh? yeah i am fine
Ok.
*Zeraal sits far away from Nethcara*
Gareth watches Zeraal and Nethcara silently for a moment before asking "May we now be informed of what is going on?"

Militant Shapeshifter

Zeraal takes a deep breth*
well nethcara and i are partners in a lab experiment that has since expired more or less however the founder of said experiment, a device kalled the mechanism, continues to exist and threaten this dimension. it is programed to destroy all organic life and replace it with machinery.it is located in another diimension and is not actually the one attacking us instead we are besieged by one of its 'offspring' for lack of a better word which is as well in another dimension closer to this one it is connected by an obsidian 'arm' called a 'branch' this itself is not much of a threat on its own however from that branch sprout 'buds' which are obsidian towers. which are actually a part of this dimension without haveing to be in it. this is in turn gaurded by a seed which becomes the 'offspring' later we must destroy the seed tower and branch in that order.
The two brothers look at each other for a moment then back to Zeraal "Are you suffering from some form of mental instability?" Darien receives another solid whack on the back of the head "Manners!" Gereth scolds "I apologize for my brother. But in all honesty, it is difficult to believe."
Sephiroth's voice calls out from the plane's cockpit "I won't bore you with the science behind it, but what I will tell you is that I have had personal experiance in the matter, and I can tell you that multiple dimensions do exist. And if I didn't believe this was serious, I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have called Hooseki and both of you here to help."
*walks onto the plane and sits down*
ok I am finsihed and ready to go
sorry Zerral what were you saying before I left?
you said that you werent thinking about the mission
care to explain whats on your mind
The brothers look out at the door to the cockpit and back at each other "It's not like we have anything better to do." "I am willing to go simply because I haven't ever been on a plane before. If we can help save the dimension, it will be that much honour we regain for our family. And, if Sephiroth believes it is serious enough to call for help, then it must be serious.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff