Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Shapeshifter

*Facce turns red*
No no you won't diistract me and yes it is a good idea i suspect you have roots in the city as well. maybe it could hint at the goals of the faction there.

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
"A human's a human," Hooseki grumbled softly. Sighing and shaking her head, she stepped up into the plane. "Fine, I'll go. But this had better be worth my while."
"What all do you know about this Seed character?" Sephiroth asks, closing panels that he had opened to find the damaged conduit.
yeah your right
maybe I will find something on this quest
thanks again *smiles*

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal adresses sephs question*
Well first of all he was once human and is now made of complete obsdian metal including his organs which is rather perverse. He is also at stage 20 of the proceedure and is more then capable of giving even you a hassel, in combination with the tower he is virtually indestructable so i suggest we lure him into the city...to be honest i am not sure if it is a guy or a girl the seed needs to be destroyed before we can even hope to dent the tower as he produces a repulsion field that surrounds the tower. He is also preped to become the mechanism for this dimension and thusly is his own power source once he becomes the mechanism he loses his self conciousness and takes up the role of destroying all organic life. There is no reasoning with this being as he was an agent which are all volunteers. Anything else you need to know?

*he then turns to nammer hunni*
I hope i can help ^_^
you have helped me a lot
thanks again
Sephiroth shrugs "Sounds like fun. Okay, one more question, what are the odds that he would have enhanced others?"

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal sat shyly*
your welcome nammerhunni.

I suspect that the mechanism may have upgraded since i last say it so yeah.

*Zeraal blanches at sephs statement*
umm....If he was a scientist well then a hundred percent and on a large scale too. there were originally 200 of us at the lab and that was a minor operation at the time. we could be in for more then what we bargained for.
so whats on your mind Zerral?
where is your other half nethcara?
Sephiroth nods "Good, I was starting to think this was going to be too easy." He chuckles a little "And where the hell is Nethcara?"

Militant Shapeshifter

On my mind!? um....nothing really just this and that you...know
nethcara I dunno what is takeing him so long perhapes he encountered trouble during the jump?
He is not my other half he is my partner in the fighter aid releationship I imagine that in our old lives we didn't even know eachother heck i was probably getting into college once he was starting highschool.
oh sorry my mistake
it is kinda of lonely without him here
*smiles* so just the quest is on your mind?
Sephiroth walks into the cockpit and starts going through the preflight again "Well, he better hurry up before I start sending drones to try to find him and Gareth and Darien myself"
*runs up to the plane* and sees nammerhunni *calls for her* i just wanted to wish you luck, and give you this *kisses her on the check* be careful with Zerral ok, people say he is dangerous.
*hears Playboy callin, leaves the plane to see what he would like*
Dont worry I know him, he is a good guy, thanks for the kiss on the check, *gives you a hug, and a handshake*. See you when I get back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff