Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((heeeey...I know you...From Keno Tao's guild! HI! ))

Wheezing Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
[[who moi?]]

Phantom

I JUST DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((Nu,Tacitus ))

Wheezing Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
[[KB ILU SO HARD. Even if you are on the wrong team. smile ]]

Codger

((Pfft, I don't care what happened elsewhere. I'm judging what happened here in this thread and offering my opinion. If you think its perfectly respectful to s**t on the face of a character whose player is offline I'll be sure to oblige at some point. That having been said, I don't care, so shoo.))

((0.o Platinum Royal... hmm... drawin a blank on that one. Assuming changed name, but for the life of me I can't draw any connections.))

((KB, stop being a silly KB. XP))

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((Hotaru_minomi. I believe you had a character with a crazy koala back then ))

Phantom

I DON'T KNOW HOW.

*Wanders off to watch videos.*

Codger

((Ah yes, Hotaru, would have been a close second guess. There was somebody with some sort of noble reference in their name, but was a guy, albeit a feminine one, so... XD I really should go back there one of these days...))

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((I'm not all that active in there myself. I just pop in once in a while. ))

Codger

((I used to lurk a lot, like I'd post once a month but read everything. Now I don't even do that. >.> *le sigh* Gaia just stopped being entertaining and AnimeLeague became so much more enthralling. Might I interest you in a shameless plug? XD))

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((the word anime makes me wonder what it is >.> ))

Codger

((I don't often go out of Roleplayer's Realm, but its pretty much an anime forum with a fairly large community of random whatever. RR can be fairly intimidating at first, but its actually quite entertaining once you get past your first thread. Also much slower and more regimented than most of Gaia with a much larger scope. I've made two 1800+ word in the span of five days in the same thread and thats pretty much lightning fast for RR. Its not uncommon to wait 4-7 days between each individual post for spars, though RPs tend to be faster. There isn't much of a continual IC presence, as in no hangouts or anything, but more like episodic threads that are nine times out of ten a spar to conquer someplace or kill something. We (the RR staff) are trying to fix that thugh, promote more RPing and whatnot.))

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((Hmmmm...I dunno. sounds like a long time to wait for stuff ))

Codger

((Aye, but the quality compared to Gaia is damned amazing. The best part? Where Gaia is 95% disrespectful retards RR is the exact opposite. We call him Hunter.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff