Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Well, I killed Ertai like three weeks ago and he still hasn't posted dying yet, so---

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((XD true enough. maybe I'll go there when I'm tired of gaia ))

Codger

((Pfft, Ertai is sillier than you are, silly KB.))

((And thus you know why I RP in RR. XD I just got so damned tired of it all... *le sigh* So whats up?))

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((nothing right now. Just lurking and doing school related things ))

Phantom

"Pincers, no larger than a baby’s thumb, sprouted from each strand - a courtesy of an interesting species called a pistol shrimp. When pistol shrimps snap their specialized claws they create cavitation bubbles in the water. When these cavitation bubbles collapse they can reach temperatures approaching that of the sun for a fraction of a second, creating one of the most deadliest weapon in the animal kingdom.

Like an automatic machine gun, the pincers on her hair snapped, sending a volley of miniscule bubbles at Smaigalys which exploded as quickly as they were made. The tyrant’s skin, as tough as it was, broke beneath the scorching temperatures, spewing blood into the blue liquid that surrounded him. At sight of blood, one of Aloe’s hair strands subconsciously brushed against the monster’s wounds, allowing Smaigalys’s blood to enter her circulatory system. DNA from the Smaigalys’s blood was then ingested by her blood cells which would pass the genetic code to each of the cells in her body. It was an instinct programmed to make her into the ultimate biological weapon; a being that could not only evolve, but that could also take on the trait of any creature she met given their DNA."

WTFNO.

That's it. Tacitus, you're under arrest for affiliation with a terrorist group, responsible for undermining good roleplay. Please come with me, and I'll lead you to the execution chamber.

Codger

((Ah, the old lurk. I'm cooling down my brain after proofing and rewriting a 2073 word post for RR. Damn thing was madness to write. Got hit with a strike of inspiration and burned myself out last night. XD))

((Pfft, thats just Gelgel being an a** to somebody. >.> The power level may also be quite a bit higher in RR. XD))

Phantom

I'm white. I've seen enough to make an ignorant opinion.

RR sucks.
[ LURKLURKLURKLURK
I'm thinking about stepping into this >>
Seems more interesting against the heaps and heaps of "taverns."
My posts will never be as long as all of yours, though. I'm way too perfectionist; you would wait an hour a post. ]

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((And apparently you're being arrested xD ))

Codger

((Hmm... reading that again, I do believe that the quote is not actually Gelgel being an a**, but Asperser being an idiot. Fantastic.))

Phantom

I had my hopes up. I was like,

A new anime forum... with roleplaying?! That'll be exactly the way Gaia used to be! It'll be awesome!

So I clicked. And I read, and I was like, oh man, this is why I hate forums. It's so small... it's like 20 people beating off, when Gaia is like, 20,000 people beating off.

AND THEN THE PISTOL SHRIMP, OH GOD THE PISTOL SHRIMP.

Granted I'm still debating using an army of Nazi vampires and KB to just ******** that place up so I can watch people cry. I enjoy destroying characters and bringing peoples storylines to ruin. I'd make those bitches weep.

If I could get past the SUNBUBBLES, I mean.

Codger

((Asperser is particularly retarded. Hunteresque, even. Keeps trying to break the game too, but thats beside the point. And I will love you if you come over and ******** people up. Love you forever.))

Phantom

(( Well it won't be tonight, but, I'll look into it. I'm starting to get a bit tired of rollin' these same kids over and over. D< ))

Codger

((BWAHAHAHA, delightful. Too bad Jans doesn't go on AL anymore, I think he had thoughts of introducing Arrogance and Cole to the multiverse eventually.))

((Vin, feel free to purge my spam.))
Daria Jade
Chen Ning
@Daria: Did you read the Description on the front page? It might help you get a better detail on what the building is, since the prison is in the basement of the police department. Not to mention she has a buzz room she will have to go through first.))

<< read it more so last night than I did today, but both times it all looked like too in-depth, irrelevant stuff I didn't need to know about (patrolling, AMP stuff, etc.), and I don't remember seeing a physical description of the building. In any case, those details don't really matter--whether or not it looks like a "prison," she still knows it's a "prison," or at least has a prison, and it still scares her. I had assumed the check points would be inside, and that you could carry on from there--assume she's too scatterbrained and frightened to really notice. >>

<< re-post, in case Vin missed it >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces