Cat 0.105 10.5% [ 21 ]
You don't wnat to know >_> 0.39 39.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent finished his food and stood up, taking the plate over to the trolley and setting it on the far side. He grabbed the handle and pushed the trolley over to the kitchen door and pushed it until the door opened and he went through. Moving the Trolley by the sink.

'Who's gonna clean all of this?' He thought to himself as he stared at all of the dirty dishes.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mrrrr, cold.

Ainsley was not fond of the cold; nor of snow. She shivered, wrapping her thick grey cloak closer around her, cursing her foolishness at even thinking of setting foot out of doors in this sort of weather. This was the sort of weather to look at through a window, with some mulled wine, instead of trudging through the blasted stuff. By Ceres, it truly was foul. Whilst for a person of more stature the snow would be perfectly manageable, her tiny height did Not Help.
Still, it couldn't be much further to the next inn, right? The last one had said it was about two hours walk away (which meant eight hours in snow and at a halfling's pace). Ugh.
There - finally, the inn came into sight. She let out a happy little sigh, making a puff of steam in the cold air. 'ray!
About - oh, maybe ten or so minutes later, she was pushing the door open, letting in a draught of cold air, and pushing back the hood of her thick woolen cloak. Pushing the door closed, she couldn't help but let out another little sigh of contentment, swinging her pack off of her leaden shoulders. Mmmmm, warmth.
Sera huffed a little, feeling a few flames run over her bare arms and shoulders. She slipped her blade into her pocket and stood up, recalling what Emir had told her and deciding to keep her clothes on when going into the water.
She was annoyed with this male, not liking his attitude at all; even though Emir had tackled her for their first encounter, he was a lot friendlier than Amick.

Stepping into the water, she began to wade her way towards him slowly before suddenly vanishing, steam and smoke coiling around eachother in her wake. Sera reappeared crouching atop of the rock that he was close to and stared down at him in the water.
Well? She frowned and glared at him.
Emir walked from the kitchen just as the male had walked in. He had finished his things and could tell that another person had walked inside the inn. When he walked into the front room he smiled at the small female. "Hello and welcome to my inn. I am Emir. I'm in bit of a rush so I hope you don't mind me just handing you your key." He took a key from behind the desk and handed it to the female. "All the rooms are on the third and forth floors. Your room number is on the key. I'm sorry again but I have to go," he bowed his head slightly before heading out the door in a small jog.

Amick kept his eyes closed as Sera appeared above him. He had sunk so low into the water that his blue ends disappeared beneath the murky water. He held onto her hand blade under the water not indicating that he had what she was looking for. He could feel himself falling asleep so his fingers tucked the blade away between two other rocks under the water.

The silence continued because he did fall asleep. Right there in the hot springs he had dozed off. It was common for him to fall asleep in the hot springs with Emir. He sighed and the cold shady look that covered his face washed away. Amick seem so peaceful and kind at the time that no one would recognize that it was him. His head turned to the side showing the two solid black markings on his face. Emir had a marking as well but he covered his with the patch on his face.

[Sorry peeps but I'm logging off. I may or may not be online again tonight. It depends when I get back form work.]

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"But - wait!" she looked at the key, slightly bewildered. "Don't I have to - " But he was gone, leaving her confused (but warm). Surely she had to pay, right? She had copper coins and everything.

Ah, well. She had a room, she had (presumably) a bed, and she intended to use it. Hiking her bag up onto her shoulder, she wandered upstairs, letting out a little yawn.

[I just wanted to introduce my character ^^ Off to bed now]
Hm? She blinked, seeing him just sink further into the water without a word to her, and she couldn't tell if he had her blade or not, which made her annoyed; but Sera did realise that he had fallen asleep after a while.
Won't you drown? She said outloud and reached out a hand to tentatively pat him on the head, recoiling back if he were to attack her suddenly. But no, he was asleep and the expression on his face seemed to make Sera smile a little in amusement.

Sliding down into the water, Sera stared at him, the two black markings on his face attracting her attention as she reached a hand out and prodded him gently on the cheek.
I want my blade back... She pouted and looked around herself before glancing over at Amick out of the corner of her eye. I'll wait till you wake up then... However long that'll be... She grumbled, folding her arms across her chest and leaning her head against the rock. Her eyelids half closed, Jerk.. She muttered before giving an exasperated sigh and closing her eyes.

((ooc: That's alright, I have to head off as well, it's getting late over here. I'll be on again same time tomorrow. ))

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vicnent decided not bother for now and istead headed to bed. He walked up the stairs nad then went to bed.

(caoi))
Hakai swept down on a brown Hare hopping across to a bush just intime to snapp its neck. She clawed at it with her tallens, killing it so that it wouldnt move wile she was devouring its flesh. She smiled as she held its meat in her mouth. A sensation ignited through her body as she finished it off, leaving nothing but clumps of fur and a scatter of dry bones. She left the massicered animal as she flew up into the air once more to avoid any other creatures who'd picked up the sent of blood.

As she returned back to the Inn she shifted back to her beautiful delicate human form and wiped her mouth of blood, leaving a slight stain upon her lips. Bairly visible to the humnan eye. She coughed and a small bood was spewed onto the floor followed by a snmall glomp of blood. She cleared her throught violently and head inside for a drink of water. After taking her drink and washing her teeth she was back to normal, with a full stomach she smiled and relaxed her figure. Walking down the hallways she could still smell the after math of that horrible food, but it didnt botheer her now that she was full. Gliding up to her room she didnt make a sound, but when she got to her door, she trtipped over something and made a loud thud. "Ouch..." She muttered, starring at her bag laying infront of the door. She'd forgotten to take it with her when she went outside. She stayed on the floor, instead of getting up, she simply sprawled herself out and relaxed. She took in a deep breath and hoped she didnt disturb anyone with her loud thud. Though she couldnt have cared less if she did. Sighing softly she rolled over in the middle of the hallway andstarred at the cieling. This was what she was most acustomed to, after all, she'd been sleeping in twigs and out on rocks for 2 weeks straight. She closed her eyes but did not fall asleep.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When Amick woke from his slumber his head was completely under water. He didn't have a problem with breathing under water and found it fairly easy when it was warm. The blue in his sliver eyes had faded and the sliver of his hair had changed into a light sky blue. His hair swayed slowly under the water past his sliver eyes hiding the small figure of the girl across from him.

Slowly poking his head above the surface of water he realized who was sitting in front of him. Amick was slightly surprised and knew he slept through the night. Slowly grabbing her blade and sliding under the water he swim back to the changing room where he dressed again. He dried his flash and hair making it turn back to its silky sliver and blue tips. The blue outlining of his eyes had also returned.

He turned his head to glance at the rock he left the girl behind. Then sliding the blade in his pocket he walked out the door and down the hall. Really he didn't know why he was holding onto the damn thing. Something about it made him remember something...perhaps something he read in a book. Amick then made his way up stairs and into the library skimming over all the books he read off to the side of the room. He paused looking at all the books on the floor, picking up on and tossing it aside, and then the next and doing the same.
Incoherent images flitted across her dark brow, her face twisted in a slight grimace and her lips parted as though she were about to cry out, but there was no sound. Her body suddenly slipped, losing its balance and sliding under the water, and of course with her mouth open, she ended up swallowing and choking on much of the water.

Coughing and spluttering, Sera quickly awoke, her legs forced to stand so she could breathe - or at least attempt to. During this little fiasco, her right hand had drawn her switchblade and had it open and poised to her side; her reflexes could surprise even her at times.

Sera blinked several times and looked around, realising where she was and what had actually happened just now rather than what her mind had fabricated. The blade closed and tucked itself into her pocket and Sera gradually made her way out of the hot spring.
How long have I been out for?... She mused to herself, seeing as there was no one else around; the male had already left and Sera had no idea where he had gone to, or if he still had her second blade.

Her body dried within seconds, the warmth spreading all over her skin, giving her the usual languid sensation that she missed from taking naps in the sun on her travels. How long has it been since that day she first awoke? Three weeks? Four? Or at least the day she can fully remember, because anything beforehand is just a blank. There are a few memories she can recall, happy faces surrounding her and pleasant warmth radiating from that simple image, but how long ago was this?
Sera's head began to throb as per usual and so she headed out of the hot spring and towards the kitchen for something to eat.
Ironic... that I can know everything of a stranger by glimpsing their mind... but I don't even know who I am...
Her hand lifted and rubbed at the side of her head as she walked into the kitchen and headed towards the refrigerator.
The old smell of books washed over Amicks face and lifted the sliver strains of hair as he opened the library door and entered. His eyes narrowed adjusting to the air and the soft lighting of the morning sun rising reflecting most of the light from the snow. It didn't dawn on him that this was his second time walking into the library this morning. That not to long ago he had already stepped pass the door frame of the library. It only felt like what someone would call dajavo(sp).

Amick tapped at his right pocket where he kept Sera's blade. Once he turned his head and looked around the room the pill of books that he left were all placed back on the shelf. Instantly he accused the female he saw before that had walked in after him. Clouded by anger for a moment he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Before he could even take a full step into the room his stomach created an uproar of rumbling inside his body. Amick had forgotten that he didn't eat last night because it wasn't his brothers food. He didn't trust that happy go jolly girl. If anything she scared him. Slowly berating again and forcing him to say the book didn't matter at the moment he turned around and began to make his way down the stairs. It was still early so no one would be up now, right?

He was also sure that no one had cleaned the kitchen which was his job anyway. Emir cooked and Amick clean they had to balance each other out.
A few soda cans lay scattered on the kitchen floor, along with some wrappers of various junk foods, and Sera sat somewhat underneath the table with a bit of chocolate around her mouth; so it was no wonder who caused the small pile of rubbish.
She was feverishly rubbing at her left eye after having squirted some soda into it and blinking over and over again, tears welling up. Deciding to leave the eye for now, Sera looked over all the food she had gathered around her; fruit, cookies, potato chips, meat.
Time wasn't an issue to her, as she had no clue what time it was; but the silence was golden - though broken as her lips parted and she felt a burp rise from her throat, followed by laughter. Sera pressed her fingers to her chocolatey mouth to hold in the peal of laughter that was dying to escape. She couldn't remember having food this sweet, after living on whatever she could find in the mountains and forest, these foods were very much welcomed.
Lowering her hands from her mouth, Sera looked around the quiet, empty kitchen with eyes that shone like an animals, reflecting any light thrown at them. She admired this building so far, even if she hasn't ventured upstairs yet, this place was by far better than staying in a tree or a cavern.
I wonder if I had a home like this... I bet that was why I was so happy back then, Sera pondered, referring to her memory fragments of happier times. I bet it was as big as this place... She grinned to herself and laid back on the floor, hands behind her head and staring up at the underneath of the table.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent Woke up with a start. His body bolting upright, a few bones cracking as his stiff body move so suddenly. Sweat poured down from his face and body as his eyes shifted from black to their natural red. He swallowed quickly as he continued to hyperventilate, his chest rising and falling, unevenly and rapidly.

'What was i dreaming about?'
Was his only thought as i rose his stiff arms, the elbows cracking as they moved, to wipe the sweat from his brow before they seeped into his eyes. He felt like he had slept for days, and maybe he had, he did not know nor would he know until he went outside and saw the extra six inches of snow that came with the season from the mountains.

He threw his legs over the sides of the bed, the knees cracking as they bent. He threw the blanket away from his body revealing his naked, scarred body. He stretched his back quickly, along with his arms before attempting to stand up. He nearly collapsed before he caught his balance and saved himself from a nasty fall. He glanced momentarily at the soaked sheets on his bed before turning and heading into the bathroom for a shower.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Being a conscientious little halfling (except for the occasional drunken episode - but everyone has their faults), and coming from a farming family, Ainsley was, of course, awake, and going through the morning routine she had followed for years.
Firstly, she had dressed; the same clothes as yesterday, though it was warm enough inside to leave off the gray traveling cloak that she would otherwise have worn. Standing on tiptoes, she peered out of the window, observing the snow with some annoyance; there was no way she could continue her journey today, without getting bogged down and tired out. You had to respect the weather, see? Then she sat down to clean the two blades, going over them with care; her nuncle had always said that having a good knife could be the difference between living and dying out on the road - or anywhere else, for that matter.
Then, tucking them into the sash at her belt, she went in search of something to break her fast, descending the stairs slowly, quite barefoot. She was still worried about the cost though - she had a goodly amount of money, but it had to see her for quite a few months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff