Cat 0.105 10.5% [ 21 ]
You don't wnat to know >_> 0.39 39.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent Broke though the light brush of the eastern mountain and came across the clearing which had held the inn. The air was not quite as cold or crisp as the air from the mountain in which he had eyed this little piece of paradise. His Cloak Was pulled tight against his flesh as his clothes were light and not meant for weather such as this. He shivered slightly, wondering if it was possible to get a room and rest.

Sadly, he had no money, so what was he to do?

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent's Eyes darted to his Right and his whole body followed the movement as he saw some Guy crash into another person. Who it was, he did not have time to see; but he wondered if the victim was okay as the tackler looked to be much bigger.
Emir closed his eyes awaiting impact. He didn't want to hurt her in any; good thing there was snow on the ground. There was possibly a way to avoid this from happening but Emir was too shocked that it wasn't Amick to think. After falling onto of the blond female he pushed up rolling onto her side apologizing, "I'm soooo sorry miss. I thought you were I mean I didn't I'm sorry but..." He paused noticing that she wasn't even paying attention to him.

"Miss," he reached over turning her face slightly to look at him. "Oh no," he jumped onto his feet leaning over and lifting her from the sown. Small clucks of snow rolled off her hair and onto the ground. He took notice that she wasn't wearing the proper gear to be out in the cold. He glanced up spotting Amick looking down on him without a trace of emotion on his face.

As Amick walked away, Emir hurried back inside the Inn, this time using the front door. Damn it how could I've done this? The girl wasn't cold but if she was he would have warmed her while he was running. Naturally heat still slipped from his body to keep himself warm.

Slightly kicking on the front door Emir hurried inside to place the young girl down on a warm chair. He placed his hand on her forehead hoping she was ok.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent watched the male pick up the young girl from the ground and dash inside. It was a strange sight and it picked at Vincent's thoughts. He was curious as to why a grown man like that would tackle such a young woman.

After a moment of thinking to himself, he followed suite and walked through the front door of the inn, stepping to the right just as he stepped in and leaned against the wall and watched with mild curiosity as to what the man might do next. He crossed his arms over his chest and took in the heat from the building.

Only now did he realize how cold he was and he gently shivered as his body tried to absorb as much heat as possible.
She didn't stay unconscious for long, her body wouldn't allow it, subconscious forcing her to wake up as if something bad were to happen to her if she remained in this helpless state.
No... A flicker of thought, a slight groan escaping her parted lips as a frown puckered her forehead. Surprisingly she didn't look that hurt, there were a few cuts and scrapes on her body but they weren't recent.

Sera could feel something warm on her forehead, not that she was cold, but her senses were exceptional when it came to 'hot' things and whatever this thing was, it was very warm.
Get off me... Her though rippling outwards, echoing slightly in others minds.

Eyelids slowly opened, she looked quite peaceful; until she focussed on the person standing near to her and immediately panicked. Flames erupted from her chest and shot out, aiming towards him, the fire was like liquid as it ran down the bare skin of her arms. Sera leapt from the chair and looked around the room wildly.
Oh right... She suddenly relaxed, the flames dispersing from her body and she turned her head to stare at the male; also taking note that someone was watching her. Sera glanced towards the other guy who had just entered and looked at him in silence before turning back to the first guy she'd met.
(guys, photobucket is being a bit gay, so im gonna IMG my pictures up on the OOC thread, just so that you can see : ) )

A coo sounded through the quiet, still air of the forest pathway, Cerys opening her eyes and smiling as she saw Afanen soaring down from the branch where she had sat for the past 5 minutes whilst Cerys had been walking down the track, having flown ahead of her elven companion. Afanen rarely left Cerys' side when in the village, or around other humanoids, but often went ahead, or played in the air whilst Cerys would simply chuckle at her antics. Afanen was particularly exciteable today though, knowing that they were going to visit the inn and the newcomers inside, and instead of landing on Cerys' outstretched arm, changed course at the last minute, flapped her wings once and zoomed over Cerys' shoulder with about a centimetre to spare, before coming round in a circle and flying another 300 metres ahead. Cerys simply rolled her eyes and carried on walking.

Cerys loved to walk, and she especially loved walking when there was a purpose behind it. Her mother would always send her up to the village when they needed food, or anything else, and Cerys would go at the drop of a hat. Walking to the inn was especially enjoyable, and when she saw it in the distance, a path carved out in the snow, she couldn't help but grin, stopping to look for only a second, before continuing her walk, this time at a slightly faster pace. It took her only five minutes to reach the inn, even though it was a good 500 metres away.
Amick had walked pass the table placing his book down without stopping. He could tell that a few new people had entered the inn. He wasn't very a very social person when it came to people, but because of his brother he was forced to meet new people. The blue lining around his sliver eyes seemed to switch the strange motion they had into reverse. Slowly descending from the stairs he watched his brother hurry across the room and a male following in behind him.

Sighing he lowered his head in disbelief. He knew Emir could be a little careless at times but Amick knew better. Emir wasn't someone that you would want to make serious.

Walking over to the male leaning on the wall he began to speck without giving as much as a smile. "Can I help you? Are you here for a room?" His cold voice slipped from his lips like ice. Amick might as well help his clueless brother or nothing would get done.

Edit

Amick had only glanced towards the scene unfolding around him before looking back towards the male. He was a little bothered by the voice he had heard in his mind. Was that from the female?

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Intrigue crossed Vincent's eyes as he watched the flames erupt from the females body. He blinked quickly and suddenly, they were gone. The girl was unique, as she could summon and disperse flames in the blink of an eye. Now how was the male unique?

He could sense the power emanating from the male, but it was unfamiliar, and quite.... He couldn't find the word, but it was certainly enjoyable. Like a warm bath with the hot water washing over your body.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
O.t.h.e.l.l.o.
Amick had walked pass the table placing his book down without stopping. He could tell that a few new people had entered the inn. He wasn't very a very social person when it came to people, but because of his brother he was forced to meet new people. The blue lining around his sliver eyes seemed to switch the strange motion they had into reverse. Slowly descending from the stairs he watched his brother hurry across the room and a male following in behind him.

Sighing he lowered his head in disbelief. He knew Emir could be a little careless at times but Amick knew better. Emir wasn't someone that you would want to make serious.

Walking over to the male leaning on the wall he began to speck without giving as much as a smile. "Can I help you? Are you here for a room?" His cold voice slipped from his lips like ice. Amick might as well help his clueless brother or nothing would get done.
Vincent glanced and stared a moment at the second male. He gave off a similar power, but it was cold instead of warm. He blinked before nodding. "ummm... Yes. I'm looking for a place to rest... i just journeyed from the eastern wasteland and over the mountains...." He coughed lightly. "i'm not exactly equipped for this kind of weather..."

Vincent sighed, remembering he had nothing to pay with. "i'm sorry.... i don't have any money...."
Emir blinked after hearing a voice in his mind. He was looking right at the girl so he didn't think it was her, so he looked around the room. Eyeing the male and his brother. He doubted that one of them had sound like her. When he turned to look at the female he smiled happy that she was waking.

What he didn't expect were the flames that hit him in the chest rolling over his clothes. He and his brother made their own clothes for their own reason. When they set things on fire before their clothes would burn away but not now. Hence the reason why he flames rolled over his skin instead of pushing him away. He only stood back because he was slightly surprised. Then a smile followed even after she stood up the way she did. He was just happy she was ok. It would make him feel bad to know that he had hurt her.

Once her flames were gone Emir took the chance to speck, "I'm sorry about what happen. I thought you were someone else."
Amick watched the man answer slowly and even a few questions he didn't ask. Coming from the east was interesting but saying it to Amick was like talking to a wall. "I am Amick and that is my idiot brother Emir," he lowered his head a little looking to his side and walking over to the desk. "You don't need money to stay here. This inn is free complements to my brother. Here is your key," he tossed it towards Vincent. "Your room number is on the key and the rooms are on floors three and four. I'm sure you can find you way."

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
O.t.h.e.l.l.o.
Amick watched the man answer slowly and even a few questions he didn't ask. Coming from the east was interesting but saying it to Amick was like talking to a wall. "I am Amick and that is my idiot brother Emir," he lowered his head a little looking to his side and walking over to the desk. "You don't need money to stay here. This inn is free complements to my brother. Here is your key," he tossed it towards Vincent. "Your room number is on the key and the rooms are on floors three and four. I'm sure you can find you way."
Vincent Grabbed the key out of the air instinctively as he walked towards the desk. "It is a pleasure to meet you Amick... But i must ask." He blinked as he stared into Amick's Eyes. "what is the catch?"

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
((oops.. sorry for such a short post... ^^;;;; won't do that again.... i sometimes get into it to the point where i post as fast and as short as possible...))
She was so used to communicating through thoughts, that it happened naturally for her. Sera hardly needed to put much effort into directing her thoughts out to others,
And who would that be? She said dryly, raising an eyebrow at him and looking him up and down whilst crossing her arms over her chest. Without giving him a chance to reply, Sera turned away from him and began looking around the room she was in. Her bare feet making no sound as she tread across the floor, one hand lifting to push back her long hair. The dark green of her eyes was now a soft brown as she looked at everything with keen interest, a small smile curling upon her silent lips.
Hm. She turned back and stared at the others in the room, the male with the silver hair caught her attention, because he was the one she saw through the window but then it was the male with the red hair who had appeared falling from that floor. Sera walked towards him now, staring at him closely; it was obvious that he too could control fire and this made Sera curious and wary at the same time.
What are you? The question drilled into his mind, rather than asking 'who are you' like any friendly normal person.
The blue lining in Amicks sliver eyes swirled and continued their water like motion around the outside liver again. Amick glared at the man for longer then he needed to. He didn't mean anything by the look he just wasn't the person to talk to. Come in, get in, and go on about your life. That was how he was. His eyes narrowed and a malevolence grin pulled at the corner of his lips. "This wasn't my idea it was my brothers. There is no catch. We don't want anything from you. My brother just wants company because his attention junky. Now if that's all I'll leave you to explore." His cold voice had yet to change and he was already irritated by the people in the inn. He had a feeling this was a bad idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff