Sting a ?

Bee 0.255 25.5% [ 51 ]
Female 0.135 13.5% [ 27 ]
Male 0.115 11.5% [ 23 ]
Cat 0.105 10.5% [ 21 ]
You don't wnat to know >_> 0.39 39.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

"O just a medley of things! There's about 10 dishes to choose from, all cookable with 5 minutes preparation and 5 minutes of cooking! Don't know why I'm telling you that, but the recipes are ever so useful!"

Cerys beamed as smile at both Vincent and Emir, pushing the trolley through the door, then through the double doors of the dining room that were already open, pushing the trolley towards the side, where she took all the lids off of the plates and the trays, the aroma rushing out even stronger.

"Just help yourselves!"
Oh... right. Sera frowned, feeling useless as ever for not understanding something that seemed so simple for others. She looked back at the water, now feeling a little down-trodden, Sera couldn't be bothered to go back into the water and so moved on to pick up her clothes.
Sera didn't bother drying herself off with any towel, she could do it with ease with just a flick of her hand. Her hair dried after a few seconds of concentration and Sera then put her clothes back on, plain khaki shorts and a strapless bandeau; not exactly much in the way of clothing, but it was all she had on her at the moment. Sera knew there was a village south of this place, she'd been there a couple times; though was hardly welcomed, her reputation being quite negative.

After sorting herself out, Sera walked out of the door and down the hall, following the scent of food, she made her way to the dining room.
It almost made Amick sick how they flocked to her cooking so easily. It didn't dawn on him that he had followed that scent as well. He would rather eat Emirs food anyway. He glanced at his brother for a few seconds before he soon hared Cerys cries. He had to hold in the flames that quickly rolled over his skin before disappearing. The blue lining his eyes swift and also took motion. A puff of air passed his lips and his body felt cold.

Amick is strange. He could produce just as much heat as his off the edge brother but his body would be cold at times. He had been reading all day and had nothing better to do. The first thing he was going to do was warm up. He had a cold personality but he didn't like his body cold. Walking into the hot springs he removed his shirt and tossed it aside. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist after removing his pants.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent smiled as he grabbed an empty plate and grabbed a few of the items that picked at his curiosity the most. He did enjoy eating, though his manners were lass than to be desired. He was in the presence of strangers, so he put on his best so that he create a good first impression. "thank you..." he mumbled as he put one item into his mouth and chewed slowly, letting the aromas wash around his mouth.
Emir loved to eat so when the lids were off he already had three plates carefully balancing two in one are and the other on the other arm. He had to leave his hands free to get the food after all. After well over flooding his plates he carefully made his way to the table with a large smile on his face. Oh so much food. When he looked up he spotted his fire friend. "Hey come eat with us!" He waved her over with a large piece of bread in his hands. With his other hand he shoved his mouth full of vegetables. After almost inhaling two plates down he rubbed his stomach. "This is good," in reality Emir could eat for days.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent glanced at Emir before grabbing a few more items and putting them on his plate. He moved over to his chair, farther from everybody else and sat down. Taking another bite and chewing carefully. He closed his eyes as he ate.

He enjoyed the meal, not really paying much mind to the others in the room.
Cerys couldn't help but giggle. She had taken only a small plate, and had eaten that small one in the time it had taken Emir to eat two overful, big ones. That boy really did like his food. Smiling, Cerys stood.

"Well, I'm glad you like it! It can be reheated later if there's any left - which I doubt at the rate you're going! For now though, I'm going to go to bed."

Smiling, Cerys cooed, calling Afanen to her shoulder before bowing her head.

"Goodnight everybody!" At that, she beamed, before turning and leaving the room.

(I'm going to bed guys because I'm dying of a cold, but I should be back online tomorrow! xx)
Sera stopped before going in through the door, she heard Emir shout at her and saw everyones happy faces, but she still felt wary and all the buzzing minds made her head throb a little. Out of habit, most likely due to her past, Sera ran her hands across her thighs to check for her switchblades but froze when she realised that they were still back in the hot spring. In her pathetic mope, she had completely forgotten about them.
Well I'm certainly not going to wander without them... She grumbled to herself and immediately vanished in a quick burst of flames; she only did such a thing when it was truly needed.

The steam coiled about her the moment she arrived in the hot spring area and her eyes scanned the ground in search of her two switchblades. Her stomach growled a little in protest for not going to the dining room where the food was; no doubt everything would be gone by the time she gathered the energy to enter the buzzing room.
I shouldn't have to force myself... I could always just go back to the forest... it was peaceful... She mused outloud whilst crawling around on the floor, finding one blade but not the other.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent did not notice Cerys leave as he continued to eat, slowly.

He felt like he was dozing off but with each, fresh, bite he awoke, more renewed than before. He never really was one to eat much. He never really had an appetite, even when he was younger. So he was worried that he might have taken too much.

He smiled to himself as he continued to eat.
Emir knew his fire friend was in the hall, but he also knew that she was gone again. He looked towards his food taking another bite. They Cerys said her goodbyes and Emir waved. "Thanks for the food," he gave her a thumbs up. Before he could do anything his food was gone to. Frowning he looked towards Vincents plate. "Man you eat way to slow. Your food will get cold. Let me help you," he used his fork to reach over and jab what ever it can reach first. If this were Amick they would end up fighting but this was how Emir act and sometimes he forgot his own manners.

Before being able to walk into the hot springs Amicks foot kick something. The black blade dashed across the rock and into the hot water. Tilting his head the water twist and turned pulling up the blade like a hand made of water. Amick reached out pulling the blade from the water hand and allowing it to fall back into the springs. He was sure he had seen this blade before but couldn't remember...yet. Small flames dried it off while he walked into the hot waters taking a seat. He turned the blade between his fingers before someone had showed up in the room.

It wasn't his brother so he assumed it was the girl. She was the only other one here able to control fire. He began to wonder why she was here but he ignored her; slightly hidden behind the rocks.

He then had the lovely idea of messing around. The blue in his eyes swirled as a blue flame formed next to her head. Instead of the flame being hot it was ice cold. So cold that it would never melt no matter what the heat. Steam flowed around it as it shaped into her blade he was holding in his hand.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent put his hadn in the way of the fork and blood slowly dripped from where the fork pierced the back of his hand. "i prefer to enjoy my food... thanks..." Vincent's eyes opened and he glanced at Emir.

"there should be some left on the trolley... help yourself to that..."
Emir looked at the guys hand with wide eyes. He didn't mean to hurt the guy and almost didn't want to pull his fork away. With a slight grin Emir pulled his fork away glad it didn't go to deep. The guy seemed crazy about his little bit of food. Emir sat his fork down and grabbed another plate before walking out of the room. "Have fun then. There is a first aid kit in the dress behind you in front of the window," he waved his hand to him before walking into the kitchen and making himself some hot chocolate.
Sera felt a cold sensation rush down her back and at the edge of her mind she suddenly realised someone else was in the room. Narrowing her eyes, she turned her head and her entire body suddenly tensed up. It looked like her blade, the one she was so desperately looking for, but it wasn't. Sera looked around herself before staring back at the blade and reached out a hand to touch it; immediately recoiling from shock, the cold was enough to bite even her hot skin. From the shock alone, flames leapt from her body and Sera glared at this trickery.
She stood up slowly, moving round to stand at the edge of the hot spring and stare across the waters.
Give it back. The thought sent rippling outwards to echo hauntingly in his mind. Her right hand grasped the one blade she had, it was still closed and she didn't really have any intention to use it on him. Sera sat down on the floor, crossing her legs and staring straight ahead at the rocks he was behind.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Vincent Watched Emir walk away before turning his gaze to his bleeding hand. He licked the blood and what was revealed was perfect, untouched skin. He chuckled to himself and took another bite of food, washing the flavour of blood from his lips.

He glanced at his plate as he chewed. Maybe he didn't eat enough. That might explain why he was so lightly built.
Amick grinned lowering his body into the warm water. Once he heard her voice in his mind the ice blade he created fell to pieces melting into hot ice. "Why don't you come and get it. Then maybe I'll think about giving it to you...what ever that is." He leaned his head back on the rock closing his eyes and feeling her out. Her body heat was easy to pick out even in the hot spring. His body had relaxed and sunk even more into the warm water. He was bored as hell and surely this woman would entertain him for the time being.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff