Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

!~*~_Kairi_~*~!

Kairi chuckled. "SO technically your brother is older than me too eh gramps?" she chuckled. She sat on the cold floor. She flinched first and relaxed.

Aged Shapeshifter

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bain Darkstalker
Bain bowed to the woman, "I am Bain Darkstalker, its fine though this is normally a safe haven." He looked to Snow. "Well I guess, he would kinda of be an uncle as well. He is my brother." he chuckled a bit, then looked to Edro. "The plan...I don't have one. I know I can get us there but not what to expect."

"... Understood. Let me make some traps just incase. I want' to be ready for anything."

* Edro sets Snow down *
* Then pulls out his pack drawing out blade - Vials - Herbs - Springs - and the filament wire. - Edro begins to assemble traps of all sorts - Then places runes on different 1s Mumbling to himself *

" Fire trap... Ice trap.. aw Rock wall... Caltrips... blade bombs... "
"

Desirable Wolf

Snow smiles happly and looks at the snow flake on her neck, the necklace was prefect and it was her name too, Snow. She looked at the others and giggles at her uncle Sypher.

Distinct Hunter

He sighs, walking over to Kairi and thumps her on the noggin.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

!~*~_Kairi_~*~!

Kairi groaned. She smirked and grabbed Bain's ankle as he walk she made him fall flat on his face. She chuckled. "Thats what you get for thumping me there..." she laughed. She smiled at Snow, hopefully she made her laughed. She saw the smile on her face knowing she was a lot happier.

Batti Cake's Waifu

Cluttered Prophet

9,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
.:Milatair Delfyi:.
The Wandering Soul

"If that's the case..." she muttered to herself more than anyone else. She drew her sword and ran her finger down the blade; etched with ancient symbols and creatures. She smiled, remembering the one who had given it to her. "I might as well join you all then."

Distinct Hunter

He sighs a bit, the last time he had been on this floor was...[censored] Wouldn't come to him for some reason. Bain got up and looked at them all. "Well seeing as we all don't know what to expect, were in this together. Unless those who have no need to be here want to leave."

Aged Shapeshifter

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bain Darkstalker
He sighs a bit, the last time he had been on this floor was...[censored] Wouldn't come to him for some reason. Bain got up and looked at them all. "Well seeing as we all don't know what to expect, were in this together. Unless those who have no need to be here want to leave."

" I'm all in. If the Boy is my Son. NOTHING is going to keep me out.... how are we getting there again?"

Batti Cake's Waifu

Cluttered Prophet

9,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
.:Milatair Delfyi:.
The Wandering Soul

She shook her head. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I have no reason to leave," she said, sheathing the katana.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

((GAHHH PERVY GRAMPS AHAHAHA JKJK, LMAOO eyy Snow its snowing like mad here in NY like 12inches!! im scared to get out of my house 2morrow))

!~*~_Kairi_~*~!

Kairi made a digusted face after she read Bain's mind. She laughed. She sat up on the bed where Endro and Snow sat.

Aged Shapeshifter

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xX_eMoTiOnAl_cAnDiE_Xx
((GAHHH PERVY GRAMPS AHAHAHA JKJK, LMAOO eyy Snow its snowing like mad here in NY like 12inches!! im scared to get out of my house 2morrow))

!~*~_Kairi_~*~!

Kairi made a digusted face after she read Bain's mind. She laughed. She sat up on the bed where Endro and Snow sat.

(( Minneapolis is supposed to get Some aswell... I hate having to drive in it }}

Batti Cake's Waifu

Cluttered Prophet

9,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
((HAHA! I live in Alaska! We have three feet and we're expecting more!))

Distinct Hunter

((Haha ********, I am in Florida we get flooded))

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Edro Battlecast
xX_eMoTiOnAl_cAnDiE_Xx

!~*~_Kairi_~*~!

(( Minneapolis is supposed to get Some aswell... I hate having to drive in it }}

((@ Liz: HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!! @ Endro: its a blizzard....thats why i had like 2 cups of hot cocoa after i got back from the mall juss a couple of mins ago))

Aged Shapeshifter

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elizabeth Blaque
((HAHA! I live in Alaska! We have three feet and we're expecting more!))

{ A Friend of mine lives in Barow }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces