Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson
(I'm thinking about allowing him to have a mental connection with Skye. I really am going to miss human Bear. But he was too sad to keep it up.)

((Or a talking dog! whee You think Sammy is gonna be mad we were talking about him last night?))
(Um maybe, but its not like we were talking s**t, we are worried. I don't mind being called upon to get rid of a body. All I need are some pigs and a hacksaw)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Uggghhh..." Sanya awoke the next day still very much groggy from the previous day's happenings. Raising up her eyes struggled to get used to the day's light. She would fold her legs beneath her and push up allowing her to easily stand upright without needed to hold on to something. "What happened... oh...Oh! Skylar... I wonder where she ended up."
Everything hurt so badly she didn't want to get up. Today was a day she would willing stay in a bed and just let the world go on without her. Bear squirmed next to her, curled up tightly by her side. He must have been in pain too. The transformation to a human had him sleeping for days, she didn't see why this would be any different.

She closed her eyes and just sighed. "I'm so hungry..." Then she realized she actually hadn't eaten anything for the past few days.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Head down, drooling on the bar counter, Sanya had fallen asleep waiting for something. The little black neko ears on her head began to twitch almost like they were trying to wake her. She rose up, groaning like the undead while her continued to scan the cafe. "Ok I'm up, enough with the pestering! Oh?"

As she slowly woke up and her senses gained full consciousness she realized what exactly they were sensing, Skylar. "Oh yeah!" Sanya slipped off the bar stool and bounded up to Skylar's room. The door was closed so the polite thing to do would be to knock to see if she even wanted visitors. After some thought She raised her leg up and pressed down on the doorknob letting the door swing open. Whether it was because of Skylar's condition or the fact that Miss Copperkey trusted her enough to work there, the door opened for her. "Wakey wakey!" She shouted into the room while standing in the door frame.
Skye groaned aloud but did not move, desperately wanting to be able to turn to her side and away from the abnoxious Sanya. "Not so loud." She mumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Whats up?" She finally asked after a moment.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"What's up? How are you doing today?" Sanya gently snuck in even though they knew she was aleady there. Carefully placing her steps she walked over to the side of the bed and sat down indian style to where she was almost looking at her in the face.

"I don't remember how you got back here... or how I got back here honestly. I'm really tired though, fell asleep on the bar when I should have been cleaning because that's what I'm supposed to do, clean and serve the custo... sorry, are you ok?"
Skylar opened her eyes a squint and delivered what would have been considered the glare of death had Skylar had the strength. "I only just almost died yesterday, I'm perfectly fine." She still didn't move, even talking made her hurt, and she was still rather mad that she was left alone last night. "Seph carried me back. I was pretty much ditched in the middle of the forest with my machete still in my leg. Luckily he had still been there."

Her stomach grumbled loudly, but she chose to ignore it, closing her eyes. "I'm just in a lot of pain today."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"I didn't ditch you!" Her voice was loud with her cheeks slightly puffed out before adverting her gaze and lowering her voice, "I just don't remember what I did." She scooted closer to the bed. "I'm sure I did everything I could to help you, please don't be mad. I don't think I can do anything for the pain, maybe I can get you something to help you get comfortable?"
"Calm down, you helped heal me before disappearing, but the rush of it made Seph have to wrench the thing out of my leg, which caused more damage than it should have. I'm going to have trouble walking for a few days." She sighed and took a few deep breaths. "What are your plans for the day?" she asked, attempting to change the subject.

Her stomach growled again, but still she ignored it.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Same thing I usually do, take care of the cafe and it's guests! Which means you! Oh! Your leg huh? If you could ride on my back we'd be like a normal functioning person! You'd probably crush me though..." Sanya jumped to her feet, looking down on Skylar. "Ok! I don't remember healing you so I need to make sure you wounds are closed up! If they haven't it means something went wrong and we need to do it the old fashioned way, first we'll have to clean it."
(probably won't be on for tonight, but felt like making a post anyway)

-The male would toss as much as his broken body could in his restless slumber. The great warrior even whimpered against his nightmares. after a moment, he would wake, seeing that he was in his wife's room, lying next to her. Not caring about how he got there, he moved, painfully, to stand from the bed, summoning his sword and forcing it to transform into crutches which he stood with. At a moderate pace, he moved down the stairs to the main room of the cafe-

"god... my body feels like my bones are dust..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((hello, we're in Skylar's room.))
"I promise I'm healed." She insisted, really not wanting to be disturbed. "I'm just really weak from the blood loss. Please, I'm just really hungry." She thought for a moment, "I want something deep fried and smothered in chocolate." She smiled, closing her eyes again.

(Sorry for the delay, I was rubbing my bros back)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya lowered her head in shame, "I don't think I can fry anything..." She raised her head back up, her bright green eyes lively with a sparkle, "What about chocolate cake? I know we have some of that, I sneak a piece ever so often because it's really good. I'll go get you some!" Without waiting for an answer Sanya was already up and running out the door, not bothering to close it to give Skylar some privacy.

Bounding down the stairs she slid to a hault at the sight of another familiar person. "You look like a bag of oranges puppyman, are you ok?" She had completely stopped, momentarily forgetting about Skylar's food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff