Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

"Christ." She rolled her eyes, standing up. She had hoped it would be more fun with this guy. She'd be able to test out her stupid demon power, maybe blow off some steam since she nearly killed herself and everyone at the cafe a few days ago. She sighed, she actually felt kind of....sick.

"Why doesn't she just give Key what she wants, eh? I know a friend of hers was stolen away. Key wouldn't go poking her nose into other peoples business or dimensions or worlds or whatever, unless there was a link back here. Maybe you should watch who you work for buddy." Honestly, Skye had no idea what he was going on about, and then this sickly feminine guy was seriously hitting on her. What. The. ********?

She added, grumbling under her breath and going to pick up her shot gun, "And my leg is ******** killiing me." She took one of her daggers, and sliced open the pant leg on her injured leg, just enough to see the ugly scar. It wasn't infected. She bit her lip, actually unsure. Her whole thigh was black and blue. It looked like Sanya's magic was being rejected by her body, and the dark magic was trying to compensate. Her shoulders dropped. "********." She rubbed the bridge of her nose, and walked toward the stranger again. She kicked his hurt ankle to get his attention. "What's your name?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

(( scream ))

"Protecting...? Ooooh..." Coming out of her slight daze Sanya had remembered everything that had recently happened. After a few seconds of thought she turned to Caellum, her eyes slightly closed and she gave off a sly smile. "That's good. We did good. Good. Everything fine like wine. Peaches and cream even." Sanya moved in close, leaning awkwardly to the side as she pressed her body and head into Caellum. "This is how I hug now... so... enjoy it... I'm going to close my eyes for a second. Just a second." After she let out a deep yawn Sanya closed her eyes to rest for a moment.

((Need to go to bed emo I don't feel tired though but I know if I don't go now it'll be another rough day tomorrow. Night Everyone~! heart ))

Dapper Seeker

(Victson, did you want him to have another go? He's technically not dead yet XD )

"Ha. You really don't know a thing about your friend, do you?" He cackled. But as quickly as that his attention swiveled and he watched her move away. Training his eyes across her ankle he felt his own and closed his eyes, concentrating. A heavy puff of air escaped him before he felt her assault his own and smiled. Ah, yes. It was healing marvelously.

Moments later the man was rising to his feet, his attention drifting from Skye to Bear and back again. He ambled on over to one of the chairs and had himself a seat, noting the blood at the hole in the wall nearby.

So his companions were dead. How amusing...

"I'm Noir. Or that's what Harper's told me." He responded. "You should really have that looked at. Doesn't look pretty."

He let loose a low whistle and grinned.

(Night Sanya!!)

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

"This is more than I could have asked for from you" He smiles weakly down at her before slipping his arms around and underneath her body to pick her up bridal style. He carries her into his own room since her bed was already full and lays her under the bed sheets.He sits at the edge but by her side, his fingers running through the girls hair playfully. He was slightly leaning close to her, the smile had yet to fade. "Sweet dreams love" He was careful not to speak loud enough.
She raised an eyebrow. "I know your biding time to heal yourself." She commented, taking a seat next to him. She was guilty of trying to do the same thing. "This? This is from a hunting accident. Someone here has pure healing magic and attempted to help...but my body is rejecting it for some reason."

She shrugged, and motioned for Bear to rest as well. "No, I don't know much of anyone here. I tend to keep to myself. What they tell me, they tell me. I'm just a passerby." She followed his gaze outside and side. She must have been in a real comatose state to sleep through THAT.

what he said next made her look back at him, "Wait..someone told you your name?"

(I am deciphering how to kill him now. If you have some more stuff you'd like to throw Skye's way, please, be my guest ^^

Night Sanya!)

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

(Going for a jog around the beach and then its physical therapy xP I haven't slept so wish me luck guys... Night for the rest of you since I wont most likely speak to any of you until [tomorrow] for you guys)
(Night Sammy!)

Dapper Seeker

(Sweet dreams to you, Sammy!)

Noir swept a hand across his brow and looked to the floor, that strange fire that burned in his sapphire orbs dimming. He smiled, something almost genuine and sighed.

"Only those lucky enough to gain Harper's favor at the beginning get to remember their past. I, unfortunately, have quite the temper. I wasn't so lucky. And so I am Noir. And that's all I will be until I can..."

He seized his temple and winced, loosing a low mumble and then a groan.
Skye raised an eyebrow and stood at his sudden pain. "Obviously i'm not going to get any more out of you," She approached him, no sign of any injury to her body at all. Pulling the dagger out from her boot, she walked behind him. "Anything else you'd like to share, or ask, Noir?" She took his head in her hand and placed her dagger at the artery of his neck. She did feel slightly bad, he had told her some important information, without much of a hassle. If there was a safer way of letting him go, she might've thought about it. "Would you like it quick? A snap to the neck, or slow, a long bloody slit?" she asked, calmly.

In case he decided to jump up, Bear sat in front of him, ready to catch him if he tried to run.

Dapper Seeker

"Oh, how I'd love to feel your embrace, dear..." He crooned, slowly rising his head to meet the depths of her gaze. "And yet that's not how it works."

His hand raised up to block the blade and he shot up from his chair, aiming to ram his head into her chin. His other arm drew forward and a wave of ice loosed toward the dog, each one a might spear of sheer ramming force. If he did intend to make impact with her head he planned to drop to her side, using is own icy palm to careen into her torso.
She leaped back, throwing her blade against the wall by accident. Although he missed her chin he hit her square in the side, knocking her to the ground. She slumped, she felt his icy hit had broken a rib or two, maybe. She lay in a fetal position, wincing as she tried to get her breath back to normal. Her eyes were flickering between white and her normal color. It was almost as if she was fighting it to stay down.

Bear had not been so fast either. He got hit quare in the chest, and slid just a few feet away from her. Her breathing intensified as he struggled to stand, to make his way toward her, whimpering. "No no...Mister Man. Stay." She breath hitched, and she fought to swallow uprising bile.

She was stupid, over confident. How could she be so stupid?

She coughed, finally, some blood coming from her mouth. And her breathing at this point was very labored. She looked up at Nior, the flickering in her eyes moving so fast, they were almost like a picture screen.

Dapper Seeker

Noir had enough of the dog.

As far as he was concerned it had ruined what could have been a perfect evening. And yet his gaze slid over Skye as his thoughts raged against the canine. What to do, what to to... He frowned and made to kick Bear further away, much more merciful an act than what he'd originally planned to do.

And then he would turn to her and, keeping his distance, retrieve from his pocket a small vile of crimson hue. He tried tossing it over her, the fumes a most overcoming stench to paralyze the body.

"Hold still and breathe in deep, dear... Do that and when you reawaken you'll have a chance to control what lays deep within you. That utterance of power... So beautiful, so wild and free. It will all be yours, I promise..."

(Edit: Key can't type worth beans at night!><; )
(You're fine! If you wanna pause, let me know haha honestly I find this fun)

Bear did not move, but when Noir threw a kick his way, he opened his mouth wide to catch his foot in his mouth.

Skye's eyes grew wide when he tossed something to her, she looked at it, but when she looked back up at him, eyes wide and fully white. "Why would I want to control something like this...." She whispered, her teeth becoming long. She made no movement to get up though, "when he controls it so wonderfully?" Her face moved down to look at Bear, her head softly hitting the floor as her body convulsed until she was on her back.

Bear once again had the blacks of his tuxedo coat swirling in a dark cloudlike state. It was as if a whole electrical storm was trapped in the shape of a dog. He grew far larger, his eyes became pure white, lightning flashed through his body and his growl was more monstrous then thunder itself.

Whether he caught Noir's leg in his mouth or not, Bear was now out for blood. If he had Noir's ankle, he'd already crush it. If he missed, he lunged toward the stranger.

Dapper Seeker

(Do you mind just one more night?^^;; I wanna give this last battle my all and I know I can't when I can't even spell "reawaken" right )
(lmao, Key I don't mind at all. I actually need to head to bed as well. We can pick up on it tomorrow. biggrin ! )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff