Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Honestly I'm not sure, I don't think we've ever picked room locations. We just say we have a room.))

From behind the door, Sanya could be heard yelling at Bay on the other side. In a muffled voice she rang out, "Hurry up Bay, it's open!"

Sanya positioned herself in the middle of the bedroom floor, sitting on top of a big towel. She had her back turned to the door while she happily bounced from side to side.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Well I know Bay is the first door to the left by the stairs, Pan was at the very end of the hallway on the right, Albie was three down from Bay in the middle on the right, and if you wanna find the room pick page for you it's on pg. 85 right before I left. """Have you chosen a room yet?" He asked not particularly caring about the rock star's reunion. Ice ran out of his own room, bumping into Sanya's leg and falling on her furry behind. Ice mewed shaking her head, confused why she stopped. "Come on you can have the room across from mine." Pan said standing up and offering his hand once more."" Sorry for the long OOC. I like keeping layouts straight in my head, and histories, I'm quite weird that way.))

Bay quickly walked into Sanya's room to find her standing and quite a large towel. "So my friend how can I help?" He asked still holding the scissors. He was unsure what she wanted him to do, and why the task needed scissors, but he figured he'd find out soon enough.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

For a moment Sanya stood in silence, letting the time between them grow awkward. "Lately I've felt... different. I kind of want a change" Sanya glanced over her shoulder giving Bay a sly smile as she folded her legs underneath her and sat down on the towel. "I need you to chop my hair off. If you would please, cut it to where it's just slightly lower than my shoulders. I'd ask one of the girls to do it but they're not here... this is a big deal Bay, a girl's hair is very special to her so please don't take advantage of me. Don't worry, I had to cut it off a few months ago so I couldn't be easily recognized, it grows back quickly." She sat calmly, her back still turned to Bay waiting for his answer or for him to just do as she requested.

((oh ok. So I'm at the end of the hallway on the left?))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Yep))

Bay looked at her immediately confused. "Look you got the wrong person sweety." Bay said still holding the scissors. "I've never cut hair before, if I do it you'll end up looking like you have mange or worse." Bay said honestly as he walked over to the girl and handed her the scissors. "If you really want I'll do it for you but I suggest you find anyone else other than me, I can barely hold a cup of coffee without spilling. They're bound to be around soon you know."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Well I'd do it myself... but... I tried for two hours Bay! There's no way to do it! I'm not asking for a style just cut! Please!" Sanya bounced anxiously up and down with her back still turned to him. "I can style and dye it myself I Just need to get the length trimmed down. You have hands, you should be thankful you can use them!" She took the less mature route trying to make Bay feel guilty.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay sighed as she tried to guilt him though he didn't know her circumstances he did see her heal Copperkey, he assumed she preferred to be hand-less and could heal herself at anytime. "Alright." He walked around her room to find a way to tie her hair back and finally found a band. Tying the longest hair into a ponytail he then cut the hair at the length she indicated. It was actually a clean cut. "Here you go" He said handing the tied off hair he had cut to her. "You don't want it shorter do you?" He asked obvious hesitation in his voice. He doubted he could make such a clean cut without re binding the hair, which would prove difficult now that it was shorter.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya flinched slightly at the cut, she could feel the scissors snipping the strands of hair off and when he had finished her upper back felt chilly. "Isn't it weird how after you get a haircut you feel almost naked? I'm chilly all of a sudden." She stood up, nudging her head to the ground to indicate to Bay he could just drop the large ponytail in his hand on the the towel.

"Thank you Bay! That wasn't so bad was it? Now I need you to get out, I need to dye my hair and shower and you can't be a part of that!" She seemed to frown at him as if that was his actual intentions. "I hope Caellum won't be mad at you for doing this."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Ah but.... ok." Bay said wondering how she was going to mix and apply the bleach and dye. He decided not to argue, she definitely had powers beyond his possession, maybe her telekinesis didn't work on metal or something. He stood up and walked around Sanya and patting her on her head again. "Good luck, I'll be down stairs making coffee and maybe some food." He said as he exited Sanya's room, closing the door behind him, and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Stormy growled impatiently as Bay walked into the kitchen. He nodded tot he cat, took out three mugs just encase Sanya wanted to join, and began making the coffee.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Tisha Unarmed can shampoo/wash her own hair so she could even be able to dye it as well but using scissors I don't think is possible))

She already had everything set up in the tub, her new hair color in it's squeeze bottle sitting on a little bench in the bath. Sanya would sit in the tub, fumbling with the bottle for a minute before finally getting it in position to squirt some of the dye on her foot which she would raise up while leaning forward and rummage it around in her hair for awhile. Actions like these would take slightly longer than a normal person and she needed to take care to get every strand.

After awhile she would turn the knob and let the water wash away the residue dye. Some time had passed and Sanya had successfully dyed hair and changed back into her clothing, ready to show off the new temporary look. Once again she bounced down the stairs, stopping to glance around the parlor for someone. Seeing no one she continued on into the kitchen where she figured Bay had retreated too. "Ta-da! Whatcha think Bay?" With the much shorter haircut thanks to Bay she was able to dye it a bright red. Compared to her old braided long hair this style was messier with strands of hair sticking out in all different directions.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((cool beans.))

Bay smiled as Sanya walked through into the kitchen looking stunning. "Fantastic." He said as he poured the coffee. One mug for him, one for Stormy who dived in immediately, and another for Sanya. Her mug had ice in it, making it an ice coffee and a straw so it would be easier for her to drink. "I can add milk and sugar if you don't like it black." He said. The smell of sauteing onions, celery, and sausage came from a large pot on the stove.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Ooooh thank you! Yes please, lots of milk and sugar, I love sweets! I can eat as much as I want too... I don't ever seem to gain weight. Maybe a side affect of the-" She glanced upwards, her little black cat ears wiggling atop her head.

Sanya walked over and hopped up on the counter in the kitchen, she normally had to do it to grab stuff but this time she was just resting on it, watching Bay do this and that around. "Soooo... are you gonna stay at the cafe for awhile till you figure out everything about yourself?"

((Edit: Gonna head off soon Bay, kinda tired.))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Ok I'm going to be up for a while))

Bay went about stirring his concoction in the pot and making Sanya's coffee when she asked him if he was going to stay. It was a hard question. "I don't know. I don't even know if Bay is my name, but Copperkey seems to know though she won't tell me. I don't know why. I could pick up and leave, start a new life choose a new name, and maybe that would be better. But there's a chance here of finding out who I was, what happened to me, and what is happening to me, I don't think I can pull my self from that chance yet." Bay said rubbing his arm again. He then added flour to the mixture and then pour broth into the pot and waited it to boil. "I'm sorry. I wish I knew more, but I.... the first thing I remember is a bright light and kneeling in burnt grass, and her beautiful face like an angel, she brought me here said my name is Bay and this is my home, but this doesn't feel like home and Bay still doesn't feel like my name. Sometimes I wonder if my angel is actually a demon toying with me. I just wish I wasn't so lost." Bay sighed and set the heat to simmer before joining Sanya to drink his own coffee, still piping hot.
-The male would come downstairs, now moving on his own without needing his crutches. His legs still felt like lead, but he could move. He wasn't combat ready just yet, but he would be. Hopefully-

"Anyone here...?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((I'm going to wait a few more minutes for Sanya to reply, but I have a sinking feeling she logged, before I reply again Wyatt. I am working on a paper so if my response time is slow that is why.))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
A sound of a voice echoed through the awkward silence Bay had caused and he quickly cleared the air by calling, "In here!" He then quickly grabbed another mug for the stranger and stirred his gumbo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff