Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Scamp

ImNoHero

"Barely been open fo' a week an' so far business is good. Befo' I started this, I was explorin' the tournament scene. I even took home the gold from one."

"I see. Well, that sounds good."

Tenkai was no stranger to the hubris of others, but he didn't really mind it as much as he would have previously. Even with all of the philosophy and advice Tenkai was wont to give, it seemed rather easy to forget that Tenkai was only in his late twenties and far from being an elder. There was more for him to learn, and in spite of his lack of desire to test himself in the tournament arena, he could understand why brawlers like Bishop flocked to these places frequently.

ImNoHero
"Otha' than tha', I'm gettin' married."

A
fter that last part he sipped his beer again. Refreshing his smile he would simply watch Tenkai and await his reply. Surely he would offer some sort of advice through his opinion as he always did when they spoke. Whether he meant to or not.

Now that was unexpected.

"Really now?" replied Tenkai, his features lighting up. "That's wonderful news! I'm very happy to hear that."

Bishop had expected such a reaction, and rightly so. All this talk of fighting made Tenkai weary, so hearing news of something far more positive was just what someone like Tenkai needed to hear.

"So who's the lucky bride-to-be?"

And yet, before Tenkai could get an answer, another unexpected thing happened.

Ebag The II

With those last words the punk came back up and merely stood there staring down at Bishop before smiling his, quickly becoming trademark, grin as he heard the words. He was going to say something smart for the person but instead he sat down a shot and merely looked Bishop in the eye while he held up his own. He'd take it while Bishop took his before his blue eyes would land upon the monk seated across from Bishop and chuckle.

"This gakkin' world has it all, eh? Are you from this planet, friend? Or are you a lot like everyone else and somehow landed on this Throne-damned place?"

It was the bosozoku-looking young man from before. It seemed by the way he casually sat down next to Bishop that the two of them were at least familiar. Either that, or the kid simply didn't care who Bishop or Tenkai were and sat where he pleased. It was probably a mixture of both, and the feeling seemed a little too familiar. It was just about as familiar as that speech pattern of his. There were only two people Tenkai knew of that used the term "Throne-damned", and only one of those people used the word "gakkin'".

For a moment Tenkai simply looked at Makar, perplexed by the strange familiarity that the punk possessed.

"N-no, I'm not from this planet," said Tenkai, though not without much thought. You couldn't really call Sigil or the Outlands a planet per-se, though its various connections with the world of Gaia were probably the closest thing to such a comparison...and Tenkai wasn't even from Gaia either. "I'm from Earth. Pardon me, but...have I met you somewhere before?"

Dangerous Businessman

"Yea' me too...I'm from Earth. As ya' might know from m' accent, I'm from Russia."

I
nto his adolescence though he was orphaned and then adopted by his KGB spy of an uncle whom was also a drunk and abused him quite moderately. The catch was his Uncle was on duty in America. His past life mixed with his slum city life, and it molded him more into the man he is now. Earth. He almost missed it enough to visit. He talks about doing such as well. Though he couldn't return. If he went back to Earth, he would most surely be killed or arrested upon landing.

"Wha' part ya' from Tenkai?"

A
fter he answered he would ask the same question to Makar.

"Wha'bout you? Wher' ya' from?"

H
e loved meeting people from far away places. Gaia's norm was strange. So normal people from far off planets from Gaia was refreshing. Yet another purpose for this club. The advertisement of brawls with no weapons, armor, or magic did well to keep the creepy crawlies at bay.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tenkai Matsumoto

ImNoHero

Makar would look at Tenkai before shaking his head and then beginning to speak to Bishop, "Sarlona. Just where the Pops was said to be from. Apparently the same Hive City as well; Dynol."

Then he'd look back at the Monk questioning for a few moments before smiling his trademark grin and then extending his hand across the table. The shot having already been taken and a beer on the way to his spot thus he'd merely look at Tenkai while he was waiting for his hand to be taken. If, and most likely when, the monk took his hand Makar would begin to speak once again. "Nah, I don't think we ever truly or honestly met before. You're definitely the first monk I've ever met before on this gakkin' planet. Name is Makar. Yours?" For a punk that was wearing one of the TFOA jackets he was definitely a friendly bloke. But then again that was unusual for a person wearing a jacket that had more then well earned its reputation in blood. It'd raise another question to Tenkai. Was this man truly in the Front?

Lonely Scamp

ImNoHero
"Yea' me too...I'm from Earth. As ya' might know from m' accent, I'm from Russia."

I
nto his adolescence though he was orphaned and then adopted by his KGB spy of an uncle whom was also a drunk and abused him quite moderately. The catch was his Uncle was on duty in America. His past life mixed with his slum city life, and it molded him more into the man he is now. Earth. He almost missed it enough to visit. He talks about doing such as well. Though he couldn't return. If he went back to Earth, he would most surely be killed or arrested upon landing.

"Wha' part ya' from Tenkai?"

Truth be told, it was harder than it seemed to peg Bishop as a Russian. Bishop wasn't exactly a Russian name, though that could have been the case for multiple reasons. The accent Bishop possessed never struck Tenkai as being Russian per se, though there was an obvious hint of vernacular to it. Such was to be expected of brawlers and gangers, though city-goers tended to have their own accents as well. Tenkai could detect a slight hint of Russian in Bishop's accent, but it was only residual, as one would expect from someone who had grown into another culture. It was something Tenkai could relate to.

"Well, actually, I was born in Rome," he said. There was no need to be untruthful about it. Although there was nothing that stuck out about him that truly clashed with his appearance, it was obvious by the shape of his features that Tenkai wasn't Japanese. "But I moved to Kyoto when I was ten." Tenkai wasn't even going to begin explaining things like "Kyoto is a prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan, Japan is a--blah blah blah" and bore his company. Bishop probably knew what Kyoto was to begin with, and if Makar wasn't from this world, trying to explain it might only confuse him about something he wouldn't care too much about.

Ebag The II

Makar would look at Tenkai before shaking his head and then beginning to speak to Bishop, "Sarlona. Just where the Pops was said to be from. Apparently the same Hive City as well; Dynol."

Then he'd look back at the Monk questioning for a few moments before smiling his trademark grin and then extending his hand across the table. The shot having already been taken and a beer on the way to his spot thus he'd merely look at Tenkai while he was waiting for his hand to be taken. If, and most likely when, the monk took his hand Makar would begin to speak once again. "Nah, I don't think we ever truly or honestly met before. You're definitely the first monk I've ever met before on this gakkin' planet. Name is Makar. Yours?" For a punk that was wearing one of the TFOA jackets he was definitely a friendly bloke. But then again that was unusual for a person wearing a jacket that had more then well earned its reputation in blood. It'd raise another question to Tenkai. Was this man truly in the Front?

User Image

Makar?

In that instant, it hit him. Tenkai didn't need clues like the Front of Armament or the speech pattern to know who this person was after hearing his name. He had already remembered enough from talking with Lokas for him to come to this conclusion. Now everything that was familiar about this young man made sense to him.

This was Dzan Streea's son.

Tenkai didn't know where to begin on how uncanny this all was. Shouldn't Makar have been an infant by now? Was this the same child Dzan had with Bianca, or could he be some other son of his Tenkai didn't know about? After all, Dzan was more or less part machine, and for all Tenkai knew, Dzan was in his late forties. It was indeed strange to hear someone who had mannerisms and speech patterns so similar to Dzan, yet possess a personality that was clearly different than his fathers. The taint of the Blood God was not present upon Makar, at least not to the degree that Tenkai could even feel it like he did with his father. This must have been what Lokas wanted to protect. Makar was still "pure", at least, in some sense of the word.

The fact that he extended his hand for a shake definitely set him apart from the cyberpunk. Although still a little struck with disbelief, Tenkai took the hand firmly nonetheless and shook it.

"My name is Tenkai," said the monk. "It's nice to meet you."

Tenkai didn't know what to feel. He, along with Lokas, had driven Dzan Streea out of Durem. What would Makar think of him if he knew that? How well did he even know his father? Tenkai had no idea whether or not Dzan had ever met his son, and in all of his encounters with him, he hadn't once shown his concern for him. Makar at least knew he had a father who came from the same world and city as he did, so it wasn't like he was oblivious to his existence. Still, Tenkai could only imagine what effect his father's absence might have had on him. The monk had nothing to feel guilty of, and yet that sour feeling in his gut would not go away.

To be honest, the reputation of The Front of Armament was never one of Tenkai's biggest concerns. That was not to say that the Front did not have reputation, it most certainly did. But to Tenkai, the infamy of gangs, delinquent groups, criminal organizations and other organizations that lived outside the law never held importance to him. "Street cred" didn't mean much to those who didn't live by the laws of the streets. The Front's fame amongst the underground had never really held much saw over him.

The thing that did raise his concerns about the Front of Armament was the fact that their leader was a known Champion of Khorne who wanted to exact his own personal genocide on Gaia, and Tenkai had known that when that day came, the Front and its penchant for violence would be used towards that end. Criminal reputation meant little to Tenkai, but unnecessary loss of life meant a lot. With Dzan currently out of the picture, it sounded like the Front was currently under new management, at least insofar as what he had heard from Lokas. If Makar was the one at the helm now, then what sort of purpose did that group truly serve now? Would Makar possess more reasonable ideals, or was he no different from his father?

That, too, must have been something Lokas was trying to preserve. For the sake of a better future, it was best that Tenkai sought to do the same thing.

"That skull on your jacket looks familiar. The Front of Armament, correct?"

Dangerous Businessman

Other than feudal era s**t, Bishop's knowledge of Japan was incredibly poor. He had heard of Kyoto because of a huge mountain in or around it or something like that. As for Rome, he knew well of Rome, well enough anyway. Though he had never been there himself. Other than Russia and America he had only visited Canada, Germany, and Ireland. Makar's mentioning of the Hive world made him wonder, just like when he met Dzan, and then again when he met Ebris. It made him almost want to go just to see it for himself. Though deep down inside he knew that it was a much rougher life style then what he had grown up in. and being alone with his attitude and personality would get him killed more than likely on his first day there.

"Yea' he runnin' tha' show now....but jus' that one."

H
e mentioned, hoping Tenkai would catch on. He wasn't sure how Makar felt about talking about his father, though he was also unsure if the kid knew of a way to find his old man on this planet. Because of TCC, his father was closer than he thought. Hell, his father bit a man's ear off here but days ago. Ultimately, each of the Streea men seemed content without the other, and so Bishop would keep it that way. At least in this part of town he did.

Dapper Explorer

ImNoHero
As he progressed, He would notice his brother's elbow soaring over head just before his arms snatched out and grasped Saint with both arms around his waist.

As Bishop went down and turned to wrap his left arm around Saint, Gable rotated his body between Bishop's twist and uses a palm strike aimed for the forhead. To on lookers it would look as is Gable was telling his brother Bishop, he should have had a V8. Do to the strike the bottom portion of Gable's hand was likely to strike the bridge of Bishop's nose causing some jarring, visual daze and watering of eyes.

The palm strike however was just a beginning to his attack. The strike was used to push Bishop off balance so that he would fall backwards. The main attack was Gable's left foot coming in a kick towards Bishop's manhood. If he fell back, the hit would collide with taint and all, if not it would just be a kick to the balls, more than likely pushing him back anyway.

Dangerous Businessman

WHAP!!!

H
is brother smacked him appropriately and succeeded in knocking him back. His nose almost broken, his eyes swelling and bruning, tear leaking naturally as he grunt and grit his teeth. though he didn't need his vision full to get away from his brother. He followed the path of the momentum and committed a backwards somersault. As he completed the single roll, landing crouching like before, the stomp kick impacting the ring where his gonads were a brief moment ago. His eyes were pried open, viewing Saint as a blur, though the vibrations of the foot impacting before him let him know right away that his brother was still in range to attack. All the while, the crowd began to cheer more and more, betting money on either guy. None of them really knew Saint like they did the famous Bishop, but they knew to be in the ring with Bishop, he had to be worth at least two shits.

User Image

Exploding forth in his lowered stance, he sprung off of his legs into a take down with extreme prejudice. The stomping or leading leg would be seized as he would drive his shoulder into his brothers waist line. Pulling that leg in as the shoulder push out and his body shoved down. Taking this fight to the ground was something much more dangerous than standing, though surely one of them would rise as the winner sooner rather than later.

Dapper Explorer

Being that his leg was placed as Bishop ran in Gable was back in a balanced stance. As Bishop ran in Gable knew from the way the body works that his brother couldn't yet see what was in front of him and was figuratively blind as a bat at the time. ( twisted ) With a solid stance Gable used his left hand to push Bishop's right incoming should back and down, nurfing his shoulder, and making it considerably harder for Bishop to grasp his leg, even if he did grasp the leg the action of pulling the leg would be virtually ruled out, especially with his weight placed slightly forward to fight against any lifting force. As Bishop's shoulder was being pushed Gable's right knee was sent flying directly for Bishop's face. With the blurred vision Gable's actions would be shrouded. If the knee connected a right fist would shortly after connect with Bishop's left temple.

Dangerous Businessman

Out of pure reaction, his right shoulder being grip resulted in his palm turning up, in which case his hand would impact the underside of his brother's bicep. Clenching onto it with a vice grip, he doubted it would hurt much, though he was making sure his brother couldn't just slip out of the grip. As the knee came, Bishop's left available arm easily defended his head, blocking the knee effectively with a shove down and away. This point, he would erect his from again as his left arm arced in and up, executing a fierce uppercut to Saint's chin.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raven whistled low with appreciation, "Saving your a**, Tzak..." she muttered softly, shaking her head slowly. Sitting upright again, she leaned over and peered back down. She was half-tempted to start taking bets from the other patrons. The pit was full of high energy now, the fight could sway either way. First it looked as though Gable had Bishop on the ropes, now Bishop was retaliating, going back in for more. Raven had only seen that sort of ferocity in Corvinus. How many times had she had to patch him up because the stubborn Praetorian wouldn't back off his opponent, only to get mauled in the process of being victorious? How did such men function? Corvinus would always snap at her for dressing his wounds. Well, she would reason, don't run off getting beaten up all the time. She had a new-found respect for how Cicily dealt with Bishop after such grueling matches.

Raven reflected on the last time she had gotten into a fight where she bit off more than she could chew in a fight. It had been in a cavern, against a Guardian of Charity, Cynthia Nevaste. The woman had colossal strength, more so than Raven--whose Naginata weighed a ton, easily. She was fairly certain she was going to die, and no ace up her sleeve was going to bring her back. It was the Guardian of Love versus the Guardian of Charity. Raven threw all of her psychokinetic energy into forcing a spelled ring on Cynthia's finger to subdue the other Guardian's corrupted state and it had saved them. She recalled writhing in agony, bleeding profusely from hemorrhaging, over-stepping her limits to wielding psychokinesis for such an extended period of time. Had Sabriel not been there, she would have bled to death. And even as she struggled through the pain, she kept telling Sabriel to look after Cynthia, who shielded them from a bigger threat and passed out from her injuries. That was her life, that was the only thing she knew.

Others first before myself.

That was her fighting life. That was what she existed for. Had Corvus not touched Bishop, she would have pursued him after the Tournament to kill him. But she glimpsed his emotions, saw the people in his life and would rather throw herself in front of them to keep that lovely image a reality than to go at him with the intent to destroy it. To throw wanton punches, and receive hits, to be bloodied and beaten in the high moment of a beat down, unsanctioned fights for the sheer Hell of it, these men lived for it and Raven was eternally envious for it. She owed Lucas and the Gaian Fighters her life after ORDER attacked them and took Lucas--who was Light, his proxy. Becoming a Shield of Heaven was a small price to pay to ensure Gaia, Earth, Heaven and Hell did not fall to ruin. Raven knew that one day when her part in the war was over, she would return indefinitely and taste true freedom. Their stand off was truly amazing to watch unfold. The restless Hyoujin would fidget in her seat, constantly shifting to get a better view of the brawlers going at it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dapper Explorer

His bicep was grabbed and the knee was stopped. Gable used his right elbow to slam down into his Bishop's incoming uppercut. There was also the chance that the colliding forces would dislocat/break/pop out Bishop's right hand/fingers due to the hardness of Gable's elbow. Saint had never released his brothers shoulder so as Bishop rose Saint moved his hand to the back of his brother's neck, where the spine connects to the brainstem, in grip form pulling his brother in, as Gable himself stepped forward, and sent his head forward to headbutt his brother just as his stance was fully completed. The pull of course doubled as a way to position Bishop's arm in a position that could bnot easily gain attacking momentum.

Dangerous Businessman

Shit was going to get more interesting now. He grunted audibly, akin to a growl as his fist was initially impact. Two of his finger would break, but not at the joints. However the pressure did happen to fracture his left fist. When his brother's hand snacked to the back of his neck, he already knew what that meant, and as he kept forward with his momentum, the two men would essentially headbutt each other. As their heads collided, Bishop would release a guttural yell. not a battle cry but it sounded like one.

"RAH!"

S
imultaneously his right hand released his brother's arm, and now that it was behind his brother, he would bring it up, around, and down. A hammer fist like move to collide with Saint's left arm at the elbow joint. Meanwhile, his left fist would aim for another upper cut, though this time it aimed to hit his brother square in the stomach....not the gut, THE Stomach. Should he succeed, he would be prepared to follow up, though always he was ready to defend himself.

Dapper Explorer

As they headbutted Gable released Bishop's neck so the hammer arm would collide only with the air. Any sounds that would come from the headbutt would be held back by grinding teeth, as the fight continued. Using his own left fist Gable would attempt to block the uppercut by slamming his first down hammer style into his brother's incoming broken, and fractured hand. His right fist would attack in a straight punch, much like a wingchun attack aimed for Bishop's adamapple.

Dangerous Businessman

His fist was thwarted, and in the event it merely recovered to it's starting position again as his right arm move up to block the punch. As the impact was made Bishop would bark again as he now executed a right knee for Saint's exposed side. More accurately the kidney. For those that hadn't caught on before, the similarity of their attack patterns and their back and forth similar attacks themselves would show that they were brothers, and at least at one point in their lives they trained together.

Dapper Explorer

As Bishop's right knee came for Gable's left side, Saint used his left elbow to slam into the top part of Bishop's knee. Jumping in forward as the attacked was deflected sending his own right knee for Bishop's solarplex. If the hit connected he would follow up with a right elbow uppercut to Bishop's chin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff