Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Businessman

"Tha' ***** got me confused wit' sumbody else!"

H
e mused into a chuckle. Bishop did not seek anyone man out ever for any reason unless he was out for their blood. Sighing he sipped his beer again before he would stroll up behind Elesana in her stool, at which point he would merely tower over her as his face settled into a serious tone. without starting any other way, he would just say what he wanted and hoped she listened at this point. He didn't feel like he had to explain himself to her for his sake. But he wanted to mend the burned bridge in order to continue hope for recruiting her into the gang......and she had began growing on him as a friend to some degree. Like all his other friends and goons, he saw a bit of himself within her.

"Look El', Cici came t' The Carnival back when I opened it up. I helped her out by keepin' her hidden an' we jus' ended up foolin' around once in a while. Then we fooled 'round frequently. Then she left. Then she came back, we fooled around, she left. It was a non stop cycle. A pattern. We wer' neva' an item. But the last time she left was the longest she had been gon'. An' she came back a week after that night I spent with you. But this time, instead of jus' foolin'round. I made a move t' make things more permanent."

H
e paused to sip his beer before adding on.

"An' now we gettin' married. But my point is nobody did nothin' t' nobody. Speak wit' Cici ya'self if ya' doubt me, but she'll set the record straight."

H
e would wait to see if she would listen, or speak back, or hit him. Either way, he gave her the opportunity. Though if she ignored him he would relieve himself of her company and make his way over to Jay. The problem was Hideo hadn't shown up. Which meant he would either select a stand in for Hideo, or he would stand in himself to take on the she-hulk herself. But this one was hotter cause you know, he skin wasn't green.

Dangerous Businessman

Darkest Silver

fragile goodbyes

Punk Phantom Cat

Lonely Scamp

It had been a while since Tenkai had been to Sigil, though his previous visit had been far less leisurely than it was now. Tenkai cherished the precious moments he had when something wasn't at the risk of being destroyed by some ravaging horde of undead or butchered by crazed, bloodthirsty warriors, so it felt good to just walk wherever his feet would take him.

Why his feet were taking him into a club, of all places, was anyone's guess. Perhaps it was the name that struck him. Tenkai was not so simple-minded as to miss the obvious pun behind the name "SadistFaction", as well as the likely unintended double entendre that went with it. A place with a name like that was either some sort of brawler's guild or an S&M fetish club, both of which would be filled with plenty of colorful characters and the latter of which Tenkai wished to stay far, far away from. Yet, name notwithstanding, it was more than likely the fact that Tenkai had heard this particular place was owned by someone familiar to him, who he hadn't seen in quite a while. If he was the owner of a place filled with all of this fighting, then Tenkai would be remiss if he didn't scope out the area in order to keep himself aware of Sigil's underground power structure.

Although he was not wont to drawing attention to himself, his choice of attire didn't really help him towards that end. The trappings of a Buddhist monk stuck out like a sore thumb amidst a place filled with hardened brawlers, gangers, and other usual sights among the underground night life. People here were probably more expected to wear chains rather than rosary beads, as most other holy men would probably steer clear of anything close to a place like this. Tenkai was somewhat unique in this regard, though it was very likely he wasn't the only one of his kind to put himself in these kinds of situations. He carried a long, stick-shaped object wrapped up in gray cloth strapped to his back, which could have been a weapon, but he certainly wasn't flaunting it like one would expect a fighter in a place like this to do.

Instead, Tenkai simply took a seat at one of the booths, folding his hands patiently, waiting to see if there was any wait staff to tend to him. He was feeling rather hungry, after all.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Є ɭ ε ș α ɳ α - 'Ϩαɳα' - W ʀ y ʈ ʜ ϻ α ʀ ε

'I will not bow. I will not break.
I will shut the world away.
I will not fall. I will not fade.
I will take your breath away.'

Elesana's drink was halfway to her mouth when she sort of felt someone walk up behind her. She didn't have any sort of power, but she could more often than not tell when someone came up behind her. She set the drink down and was about to turn around when she heard Bishop's voice. With a slight roll of her eyes, she simply took another sip. So apparently she wasn't as childish now as when he first offered to explain? Fascinating.

Wait. 'They're getting married?!'
                          She whirled around on her bar stool, looking up at him with a sort of hostile confusion on her face. Well..perhaps 'hostile' was the wrong word. Confrontational, disbelieving, or annoyed might have fit the bill better. "So you're getting married to someone you just 'fool around with'?" she asked bluntly. "Why? Obviously you don't mind fooling around with other people, so some, possibly the more sane, might wonder why, and why she would even agree. Oh, and as for talking to Cici. You might want to do that yourself. You say you were never an item but apparently she thought you guys were. Even blamed me for this s**t, remember? Sucks for her, I guess," she finished with a tilt of her head. Normally, she might not be so blunt, but not only had she been involved in something she would rather have avoided and therefore annoyed, she was also pretty sure that blunt was the only way to go with Bishop. Even if people at the bar probably thought she was a b***h now.

After a pause she added, "I hope for your sake you two have your s**t together now. Just excuse me for not being all that interested anymore."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tenkai Matsumoto

While the monk was sitting there a kid would walk by. A kid that would no doubt make the monk do a double take and notice the trappings of the gang that such a kid was centered around. The skull symbol of The Front of Armament was plastered to the back of a leather riding jacket as Makar would move through the yard. Once again it was obvious that the very presence of the kid was power as most people would try to get out of the way of a person who was in such an infamous gang. Though, to someone like Tenkai, it would be something else about the kid that struck a cord. He looked way too similar to a young Dzan Streea.

Lonely Scamp

Ebag The II

While the monk was sitting there a kid would walk by. A kid that would no doubt make the monk do a double take and notice the trappings of the gang that such a kid was centered around. The skull symbol of The Front of Armament was plastered to the back of a leather riding jacket as Makar would move through the yard. Once again it was obvious that the very presence of the kid was power as most people would try to get out of the way of a person who was in such an infamous gang. Though, to someone like Tenkai, it would be something else about the kid that struck a cord. He looked way too similar to a young Dzan Streea.

Indeed, there was no way Tenkai could not notice the odd familiarity about the stranger passing by him through the club. The jacket was the first thing that struck him has familiar, though Tenkai had really only seen it in passing. His experiences with other members of the TFOA were not very common, and his past encounters were mostly with Dzan Streea, who tended to wear no shirt at all. Still, Tenkai recognized the symbol and had known enough from what Lokas had told him that the TFOA was still running, even after Dzan was driven out of Durem.

But what was one of them doing in Sigil?

This, of course, led Tenkai to notice the kid's appearance. That regent haircut made him look like one of the bosozoku he had run into in his youth back when he was still in Kyoto. It didn't look like he was Japanese, though, so the haircut was more than likely just a coincidence. Still, there was something oddly familiar about his face. Tenkai didn't do anything more than just glance at him for a moment, but even that was enough to get him rubbing his chin.

Have I met that guy somewhere before?

Dangerous Businessman

"Believe me. It's complicated. But despite all the shitty titles one could tag me wit, liar ain't one of 'em...Regardless, I'd like t' move past this. An' seein' as t' how ya' ain't left yet a part of me thinks ya' feel the same."

A
fter he said that last piece he didn't stick around to see or hear what she had to say. She would either get over it at this point, or hold a grudge. Either way. Bishop didn't need her approval. He knew who he was as a person. His hazel eyes glance up at the man he had heard enter before settling into a booth. Now noticing it was the monk, Tenkai. He hadn't seen him since before he went for the end game with Dzan, only for Dzan to spare his life yet again at the end of it all. A small part of him wished he had killed Dzan in TRC the night he had him backing down to sick his dogs on him. But most of him was glad nobody died and that it was no longer an issue. Deep down inside he had a growing hate for the man that bullied him to his current glory so to speak. But knowing he was who he was partly because of Dzan, he couldn't help but call it even.

"Yo, Tenkai!"

H
e called out as he approached the monk that stuck out in his little s**t hole like a sore thumb. He would easily sit across from him with his trademark Cheshire grin. He set his beer on the table and offered his right hand to the monk for a shake.

"Sorry I ain't catch up wit' ya' at The Crimson Hawk. Once I heard m' team lost the prelims I bounced...But how ya' been?"

Tenkai Matsumoto

Dapper Explorer

A man stood in a black hoody outside the large window of the club. From under his hood, his brown eyes sat idle on the bar, where a particular bottle caught his attention. Taking steps towards the door and entering the building, G. Saint, makes his way towards an empty stool, a slight mosey behind his walk. His hood was now down and resting on his back, but aviators covered the upper half of his face.

Dangerous Businessman

PIME TARADOX

" 'scuse me."

H
e pardoned himself at the entering of yet another patron. To most if not all here he would be a stranger. But to Bishop, Bishop knew right away. Something about the guys swag was familiar. For a moment he was in disbelief. But honestly he was sure he could never forget one of his own. With his trademark Cheshire grin plastered on his face as his narrowed, bloodshot hazel eyes watch the man sit quietly in a stool. Stepping up behind the Afro-American male, Bishop would cross his arms over his chest as he spoke.

"HO-LY s**t! If it ain't yo ol' bread buttuh' biscuit, bean eatin', ol' fat head a** *****!"

H
e made no sense in his insult, but it was meant in a friendly manner regardless. He mused into a chuckle.

"Wher' the ******** ya been bruh? I was startin' t' think I was the only one not locked down."

W
ith Pope having been locked up in Durem's Top Detention facility, and Priest on lock down at some asylum, he assumed his last brother MIA was locked down or dead.

Dapper Explorer

Saint smirked and laughed initially keeping his gaze on the brown bartop.
"I've been a whole lot of nowhere to be completely honest. All rest and no play."
Removing his shades he turned his head as far as he coud to the right and looked to Bishop from his periphials.
"Judging from the mess and the layout....this is your bar."
Clinching his right fist he lifts it, holding it out towards Bishop over his shoulder.
"I like."
With a slight motion of his he invited Bishop to sit next to him. Though inviting the owner to sit down in his own bar seemed rather pointless, he did it anyway.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time lapse.

Jay had taken the time needed to get herself cleaned up. Ready for the final round...when ever it started that is. Rocking out a simple pair of jeans tucked into a pair of combat boots, a leather belt adorned her waist an a tank top covered her puppies. Under it was a black bikini of course, since this was a fight club and she was prone to having her clothes torn.

The silver streaked black hair tied back into a simple pony tail, leaving her soft features exposed as well as the ever alluring dark brown eyes. Those eyes searched the room for Bishop..and found him with someone she met once...a very long time ago. The man who went to help her when she had first arrived at the carnival.

Smiling a little at the memory, the brawler made her way to the bar, slidding onto a stool and simply waiting for something to happen. Preferably the final round.

Dangerous Businessman

Bishop sat down with ease after he completed the fist bump. Though he sat with his back to the bar and he rested his elbows on the bar top as he leaned back. His head turned enough to look at Saint.

"This is the best place I 'ave opened up yet. Ya' think the bar is nice wait 'til ya' see the VIP space up stairs an' the fight pit in the basement."

A
s he mentioned the pit he pointed to the hole in the center of the floor so to speak that was accented by a railing around the hole and the hole was plugged with a sheet of fitted glass. From it you could see the pit, and any fight taking place in it as of the moment. Turning to face the bar now, he would pull his goods from his pocket; a small orange pill bottle containing some loud, and a cigarillo. As they would begin to catch up he would get to work rolling up a fresh doob for his bro.

"Glad ya' back 'round bruh. Didn't think you'd eva' find me in Sigil...You ain't gotta' clue how much s**t ya'ave missed."

Dapper Explorer

"I'm sure I've missed a lot. Fill me in."
Gable looked at the orange bottle and immediately knew what was coming in a short while causing him to smile a bit. It was at about that time he noticed a young woman sit a little bit further down from them. He took in her appearance and recalled her as someone he had, had a run in with before at one Bishop's past basesl; a 'home'.
"....She said can you turn it down, I said aint no music on. She said naw that weed is loud..."
Reciting a small portion of a Kid Cudi song, Gable laughed again and motioned towards the bottle.
"Great welcoming gift!"
After his comment he looked back to the woman, looking her over and allowing his gaze to sit where it may catch hers, in hopes to invite her over. He could very well say something, but he decided to take the sublte/lazy route. Hell it was multi-tasking as well.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The woman smiled and locked eyes with the man in Bishops company, she was intrigued enough to move over to sit with the two men.

"Hello."

She would say softly, feeling a little odd about joinung them, since this was obviously one of Bishops friends. And to be fair she hadn't met many.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raven slipped in quietly, the gloved palms of her hands smacking dirt from the red sweatpants she wore. Drawing the forearm across her cheek, she smeared away a streak of blood and grease that dripped. The slender digits exposed from the fingerless gloves were black and reddish. After loitering at the bar she had gone to tune up her street bike. The time to wait for the final round had made her restless, wanting to get down in the pit as soon as she was able. Though it was not the tune up that made her so jittery in her steps as she returned, but the fact she had crossed paths with an assassin whilst doing so. She had heard of this woman, the Komodo Dragon, and Light had been mentioned in the exchange. It meant someone knew who she served, and that could prove to be problematic in the future if others knew. Raven was almost evenly matched with the woman, but the technology that made up a portion of her body had fortified her victory. Her duffel bag was slung over the right shoulder as she slipped into the bathroom to change and wash up.

She paused only to stare into the mirror, gripping the sides of the sink. A good, hard look. Pushing off, she tugged on the new red and black ensemble she wore. Her hair was plaited into the same simple braid she favored. The blood and grease were gone and Raven had even taken great, tedious care to clean the bathroom of the mess she had made before she felt calm enough to return to the bar. Dropping the bag, the metal case and her change of work out clothes inside landing with a muted thunk, Raven slipped back into what seemed to become her favorite seat near the end of the bar by the wall. Slashed, worn jeans and faded red leather jacket, the heel of her black boots pressing into the bar stool. It was a turn from her usual simple attire, yet she was just restless and cranky enough to enjoy it. Who else was going to screw around with her today? Lips drawn into a thin line, the fingers curled together as they rested on the bar's top. Knuckles pressed together for a series of soft pops as she brandished t.

Her temper was flaring by the minute, irritated that she had been targeted because of Light and his position. The Council was simultaneously stupid and smart enough to attempt to eradicate the truest threat between them and their King: herself. It was an insult to her position as Light's personal bodyguard and their bond as Parabatai. First they enticed her with wealth and power, something she already had whether they knew it or not. Now they were trying to out-right kill her in broad daylight in the streets of Sigil. They were so caught up in an outsider becoming their King that Raven remembered with stark clarity why she was here: to toughen up. Get out side her comfort zone, where the Council was more likely to try and surprise her. Their choice in murderer was unfortunate. Hadn't they done their homework? Raven was a former assassin and master spy herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces