Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Saria!"
He called out after her, he wasn't sure if he should follow seeing as how she acted most of the time when worked up. The idea mulled inside of him, he thought of her as family and he knew she was just being protective after witnessing Veronica's actions around him. Whether he needed it or not wasn't important though. To his right he heard a slight commotion coming from the bar, but considering current events he decided to focus.
"She isn't normally like that"
He stated, turning to Veronica whom he still had an arm around loosely. Ideas shot around his mind, but overall he cursed fate for giving him such a vixen at such terrible times

(( i know right, i laughed xp, and no posting from phones is annoying dont do it! ))

Thieving Rogue

Saria slammed open the back door and stormed out of the manor, making her way over to the pool. The fact that she was alone to deal with her problems was a time-tested one. The illusion of family surrounded her, but in the end, she really didn't have anyone. It was just Saria.

She slowed her angry walk as she neared the pool, looking down at the water. Jorildyn's question about returning to Rhy'din played in her mind. Maybe it was time for her to return to her forest and to her people. She honestly never entertained the thought, even while she was a wandering vagrant for 5 years. Maybe the truth is that no matter how hard she tried, her family was the elves, and no human or werewolf or fae or nekojin or succubus could ever change that.
After a few moments Stykes finally decided it best to track Saria down, she definitely needed comfort from a friend in her current state if she was lashing out on a complete innocent like that. He looked veronica up and down once more, almost hating himself for deciding to leave her even for a short while with how attentive to him she was. Finally he placed a kiss on her cheek let his arm fall from her.
"I'll be right back"
He said with a promising tone. His days in the manor never ceased to force him to wake quickly. He turned and jogged to the back door just as it slammed shut. Upon opening it he took note of Saria nearly being at the pool, he followed after her with no intention of hiding his presence, the door falling closed rather loudly behind him as well.
"Saria, wait!"
He called out after her, attempting to slow her pace

Thieving Rogue

Saria's gaze whipped back to Stykes, eyes as cold as ever.
"Its fine, Stykes." she said roughly, returning her eyes to the pool's water. "You can go be with your Siren."

She quirked a brow as she saw the remains of a melted dagger at the bottom of the pool. She recalled when Yuni crashed into the pool a few days ago how she had been stabbed. I wonder if Yuni wants the dagger back...
Stykes took a place at her side after her cold glance, he knew her defense mechanisms up and down. He took no offense to her assuming he would rather run off to his room than comfort her, but it made him realize he was never very vocal about how he felt towards Saria. It was true that he found solace in Veronica, the woman knew exactly what he wanted albeit rather forceful. He watched the pool with her for a short while before finally starting to speak.
"Saria, you're like a sister to me" he spoke as though he was confessing a murder, emotional conversations had never been a strong suit "You're all that I have, and I'll always choose to be here for you when you need it" he paused for a moment and looked up from the calm water, their reflections distorting playfully underneath them
"Just like i'm here now"
His words were warm, despite her tone and actions towards him. He thought back to just a few moments prior, he hoped she had meant it about Ralic being back, Saria needed a few familiar faces that understood her.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn had gathered in his tent with his two men to receive a full report on the hunters. He looked down at a map they had drawn, a smirk on his face. The man on his right pointed to the farthest location they two had traveled, having almost met with the hunters. Luckily they were able to sent them in another direction by making tracks that lead to the east. That would give them a couple more months to stay in Gaia. After that, they laid out their money on the ground since they would have to buy food because they had ran out. The money supply was low, causing the men to want to turn back and head for home. Feeling the two of them were his responsibility, he would try and get a job working for Saria until one of the men returned to Rhy'Din and back with more money. The one who would leave would be able to take a little food, and live off the land during the rest of his trip. Jorildyn let them decide while he gathered the rest of their money into his satchel, standing up to taking his sword. He placed the solid white blade into the sheath on his hip and exited the tent to head for the tavern.

Thieving Rogue

"Just like you were here for the past 5 years." Saria said bitterly, not moving her gaze from the water. She then suddenly remembered that she was already pissed a Stykes for the way he handled Yuni.
"I want you to remember who owns this manor." She said roughly. "I am in authority here. You do not have the right to undermine my decisions here."

Her emotions were a spinning mess on the inside. She was sad and pissed and wanted to believe Stykes and she wanted to believe Ralic and she now, for the first time in years, wanted to go back to her homeland. She bit her lower lip in frustration. She didn't know how to speak or how to articulate the thoughts and feelings inside of her.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Check your PM String. I sent you something.)
"Saria.."
He began slowly, he was unsure of how to piece together his words. It was clear Saria was in a delicate mental state and it wasn't often she lost her composure in front of others, she could fool the others but she couldn't fool him. It was true her decisions didn't always make sense, but he understood their motivation. Years of being separated from her family had taken a toll on her in the form of making her paranoid always having to make sure others weren't out to kill her. The life of a vampire hunter was rather taxing indeed.
"You know that I'll always protect you, even from yourself"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni had been spending her time in her room, tinkering with things she brought back with her. She did indeed want that dagger back, but she wasn't willing to go for a swim to get it. Nor did she want to bother the others in the tavern to swim for her. A pride thing, probably. She got it from her mother.

The odd teen had let her Heartless buddy stay in the room with her as she worked. Even she found it weird how she could differentiate it from the others, but she didn't question it. It was a good help, turns out. But now the shadow-thing watched with a cocked head as Yuni was fitting herself through the open window, a lengthy invention akin to a jointed pooper-scooper following after. It was retracted like an accordion, however, she Yuni found herself in a rather precarious position with her feet braced off the wall of the manor.

"Bloody monkey spleen!" Was probably the kindest of the curses brought forth as she pulled at a few knobs, the pooper-scooper flailing a bit as she did so.

Suddenly, a breeze whipped by. Nose wiggling, Yuni paused in her frustration to look about. Smelled like either a cranky broad in a menopausal fit, or someone was going a little nuts. Dem feels she smells... Ohey, Stykes and Saria were by the pool. Looked and smelled like something serious happened.
( i can't groom and type. Haha. If my last dog doesn't show, I'll start posting.)
(( if anyone else wants to jump in feel free also, im just waiting on saria to post again ))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn's pointed ears twitched as his enhanced hearing had kicked in, hearing a conversation from where he stood. The words came from around the building and the prince closed his eyes, making the wind pick up which he could use like a radar system to single out anyone. After getting the image of a man and a woman, Jorildyn turned and ran to the edge of the building to creep over to the other edge, looking over at Saria and Stykes who stood by the pool. The elf didn't know what was going on so he decided to slow up the wind and walk out over towards them. "Is everything ok? Stykes, Saria?" Genuine concern in his voice as he looked between the two. "I am glad I found you Saria. I was hoping you had a job opening that I could take. It would seem that my funds are low at the moment."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( And I'm just... hanging here... XD I'll officially drop in, in the next post. ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Anias fighting a heartless for her cooking spoon back... And I'm at work)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff