Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan sniffed the air and his stomach let out another long growl. Trying to hold back the drool, he wandered over to the bar. Before sitting down he reached into the cooler and pulled out a bottle of wine. He grabbed a glass and looked at Zeke "Would you like a glass as well? Or can I get you something else to drink?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke shook his head. "Alcohol doesn't do well with me, remember?" He knew if he drank, he's more then likely jump Ethan in the middle of the room. That and his enchantment he had would vanish if he lost concentration. He moved behind the bar, grabbing a glass of strawberry milk for himself before joining his brother at the bar.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan shrugged and poured himself a generous glass of the Zinfandel and sat directly in front of the food. He licked his lips and gingerly picked up one of the wings, taking a huge bite, then having to open his mouth and let out steam "ahh...hooooot..mmm" he juggled the bit in his mouth before it cooled down enough for him to chew and swallow. He grinned sheepishly at Zeke. "Oh... these are gooooood!'

Loyal Gaian

Zeke giggled and watched his brother. "You're so silly."

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan grinned, a bit of hot sauce on the corner of his mouth. "Yeah, but we knew this! And they really are good. Aren't you gonna eat?" He held out a chunk of the loaded baked potato out to Zeke.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke shook his head. "I'm fine. You eat as much as you want." He wanted to lick the hot sauce that was on Ethan's lips. He had to look away quickly to make sure he didn't act on his feelings.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"You sure? They're delicious..." He smiled and bit heartedly into the baked potato.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke nodded. "Don't worry about me. I snacked in the kitchen while I was cooking." He hated lieing to Ethan, but he didn't want him to know. He was scared that the man that he cared for would reject him as so many others had because of what he had become.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan bipped Zeke's nose with a long finger "I do worry about you! But if you're sure you're not going to join me in this delish food.. then...." He licked his finger and grabbed another bite of chicken. Before long his lips and his fingers were drenched in the hot sauce.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke's eyes flashed blue again as he watched Ethan. He was struggling to not go after the other man. He kept screaming in his head that Ethan was married and was off limits. But... it had been so long since he had any human contact, let alone someone nice to him.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan glanced over to notice Zeke staring at him with eyes that weren't his own. "Erm... Zeke?" He licked his lip and tilted his head. "You ok?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke blinked, his eyes turning back to lavender. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit out of it." He motioned to his face. "Um... you.... you got sauce on your face."

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan absently ran his sauce covered finger over his lip, trying to get the sauce off, but only managing to get more on himself. "Did I get it?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke wasn't able to help it. He leaned closer and started to lick Ethan clean. His eyes closed, he needed this.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ethan went still and allowed the other man to clean him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff