Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Meep's ears lowered slightly, looking up at the naga. "So.. so we can't be friends?" He didn't understand and it made him sad that he wouldn't be able to just be friends with the scaled male.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
He blinked, wincing and rushing to soothe the other's hurt feelings," It's not that, not that at all... I would really like to be friends... b...but I don't think it.... I don't think I would be a very good friend... I just don't want you to end up injured or... or worse." He cringes, taking in a deep breathe to calm himself. "Being around me is dangerous, Meep. That is all I am saying."

Loyal Gaian

He tilted his head to one side. "But... but you saved me... You can't be all bad, Kae." He yawned cutely, snuggling up in the naga's coils. He was just too cute for his own good.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kae let out an odd sound that was part exasperated huff and part chuckle. It baffled him that the strange male he'd just met was so insistent on how good and kind Kae must be. He shook his head and smiled softly, a little sadness in the motion. Kae wraps his arms around Meep and nuzzles him before moving to pick him and what was left of the strawberries up, slithering his way back into the main room and towards the fire. Once he was within the reach of the warmth Kae coiled himself loosely and lay Meep down again before tossing more wood on the fire and settling down next to Meep once more, petting the other lightly. "You are such a trusting one, my friend. I can see why you might be often hurt... "

Loyal Gaian

Meep slept peacefully in Kae's coils. He purred softly as he slowly woke up and looked around. When he saw the naga sleeping next to him, he smiled and wiggled out of the coils. He didn't say anything or make a sound as he moved to find the strawberries he was eating earlier. He was looking a little better and seemed to be able to move around a lot better now.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kae groaned softly, his long body flexing for a moment before settling down again. A long bundle of seconds later he absently moved a little closer towards the fireplace, seeking warmth. He was dreaming of laying on a nice warm rock on a sunny day, a full stomach, and a mate's tail entangled with his. A happy fantasy that caused him to jolt awake a couple minutes later, blinking blearily as he lifted his head, tongue darting from between his lips. He lifted his head and looked around, appearing confused,"Nnngh... hnn?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep heard Kae's voice and poked his head out of the kitchen door. "Oh. You woke up..." He came out, pushing a small cart. It had a huge platter of pancakes, waffles, fried eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, and a fruit salad. There was also a pitcher of milk, juice, and water. "I... I wasn't sure what you liked... so... so I made different things." He blushed softly, sitting down on the floor next to the naga.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kae pushed himself up on his arms, a look of awed surprise on his face as he took it all in before blinking at Zeek with a sheepish smile,"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so much food." He slowly sat up further, looking at all of it, some was new and some he recognized easily enough. He chuckles and smiles, leaning down and hugging Meep," It all looks wonderful. But... what are those things, I have never seen them before..." He gestures towards the waffles, pancakes, and hashbrowns, looking curious, excited, and a little embarrassed.

Loyal Gaian

"Hmm? Oh... Pancakes with chocolate chips, and waffles with pecans, and yummy hash browns with cheese." His tail swayed lazily behind himself as he took a pancake and a waffle, eating them together.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae watched with open curiosity, slowly taking Meep's lead and grabbing a waffle and pancake. He sniffs at them curiously before nibbling at the items lightly. He wasn't sure what to make of the new food, watching Meep for a long moment before taking a big bite of the items, chewing slowly for a few seconds before his eyes lit up. It was sweet and tasted of nuts and had an interesting texture. He smiles after swallowing
,"These... these are rather good... "

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled, nibbling more at his own. "I'm glad you like it. There's a lot here, so just eat as much as you want." He purred softly as he ate, looking just as cute as usual, now with a few pieces of chocolate smeared on his nose.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kae loosely wraps himself around the cart, picking up a waffle and scooping some of the fruit salad into it and eating it like a taco, eyeing the eggs and bacon, his stomach rumbling hungrily. He shivers and smiles slightly, scarfing the food down before trying a small nibble of the hashbrowns and eggs. Eventually he threw bacon, egg, sausage into a pancake and swallowed it with a couple bites, hissing happily. " This is all sso tassty!"

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled. "Glad you like it. I like to cook, and since you helped me feel better, I thought I'd cook for you. But I wasn't sure what you really like, so I just made some of everything." His tail twitched behind him as he smiled cutely.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kae suddenly moved over, wrapping around Meep in a full body hug, nuzzling the others neck. "You are a wonderful cook, Meep. Thank you very much!" He grins down at Meep, his coiled body squeezing gently in a hug before relaxing again,"You have done a lot for me too, so far... I almost feel normal, heh... "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff