Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

He pointed with his only hand over to the far shelf. There was a box of freeze dried strawberries. "Th... those. P... Please."

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae smiles gently after looking and nods, cradling Meep with his long lower half as he carefully reached for the dried berries. He grins briefly at the soft, sweet scent, making him think of a warm summer day," I do love the scent of strawberries. " He sets the box down near Meep, looking the other over again as his body moved, bringing Meep back into Kae's arms. "Am I to do anything with them? Or do you prefer them as is? "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep shook his head and picked the box up with his tail. He lifted the box, opening it and nibbled on a few of them. "I wanted them to give me some energy..." He popped a few more in his mouth, purring softly now.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae relaxed, chuckling softly as he watched Meep eat the berries. "I do hope they help a little... it looks like you haven't eaten much in some time... " He frowns, running a hand lightly over Meep's stomach. The other felt nice and warm against his scales, Kae realized. It was nice... he found himself blushing lightly for reasons he didn't quite understand. " Er... can I help you with anything else...? "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

He shook his head slowly. "I... I could use some company.... or... or are you busy with your mate or something...." His ears shifted, lowering against his shoulders. He nibbled cutely at some of the dried strawberries.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"M-mate?!" Kae stuttered, his tongue darting out briefly in sheepish nervousness. " Ah... I... I don't... " He felt himself blushing and squirmed uncomfortably as he finished quietly," ...have one... In my clan, my coloring.... is... erm.... considered quite unattractive... "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep tilted his head to one side. "I don't think you're unattractive. I don't have one. Everyone that says they want to be my mate, they leave me in a couple of days." He whimpered softly, snuggling closer to the naga. He felt safe in the other male's arms and coils.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

His length flexed in a nervous spasm as his blush darkened, his head turning away from Meep at the other having called him attractive (sortof) before glancing back sheepishly with a slight frown at the others last words. He opened his mouth to speak before turning a deep crimson at the snuggle, his brain shutting down as he hissed softly, his tongue flicking every few moments as his baser instincts rose to the surface in his flustered state, his coils squeezing Meep slightly. After several long moments he petted Meep lightly, forcing his snakelike length to relax, managing to regain some of his thought processes,"I... I am sorry that you have such... " He made a face like he'd bitten something nasty," horrid suitors, M.. .Meep... "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep sighed, not even noticing that he was being squeezed by Kae's coils. He was rather used to pain and it didn't really bother him. "I'm used to it. Last one just left me after knocking me up... It didn't make it cause I was already too weak to begin with. A hunter got to me before he did and took my eye and arm. Saying it would give him powers, but it didn't." He shrugged as if it was nothing, and to him, it was. People left him, he was rather used to it, even if he didn't like it.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae's blush had faded, replaced by an unhappy frown, "One... One should never be used to such things, my furred friend..." He lay on a coil, his length making somewhat of a makeshift nest for Meep to lay in as he lightly petted Meep's chest, his hand lightly resting on the shoulder which was missing an arm. " I am... sorry to hear that you have had to suffer so... so needlessly... so painfully for the greed and selfishness of another... " Indeed, Kae looked very saddened and even hurt at what had happened to the other.

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep very cutely nuzzled Kae's arm. "I know... but as long as I keep moving forward, something good is bound to happen. I mean, I did met you, so that's a good thing, right?" He popped a few more of the dried strawberries into his mouth. "And you seem really nice, Kae."

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae smiles sheepishly, a nagging feeling of something dark tugging at his emotions, causing him to look away from Meep for a long moment before looking at the other again," I... am not so sure that meeting me might be considered a good thing, Meep. I... can be very dangerous at times... " Another reason his clan despised him. They considered his white scales a bad omen as well as a hideous disfigurement to be shunned and scorned. Years of abuse, being hunted, and being utterly despised by his own had left him broken and volatile. He remembered the last couple of times he had gotten too scared or angry and it only left him in despair, drowning in a darkness as deep and dark as his scales were white. He had heard sweet words before, had trusted the gently warmth.. He jolted out of the bad memory, baring wicked fangs with a sharp hiss before settling back down, not looking at Meep. Kae was angry that he'd fallen into the toxic fog of his past memories and ashamed that it could still inspire such a strong unconscious reaction from him.

Loyal Gaian

Meep didn't show any fear when Kae hissed and at him. He just leaved up and softly licked the naga's chin. "I don't mind pain. I have been through much and it doesn't bother me." He nibbled on a few more strawberries. "If you want, we can just be friends for now... would that be okay?"

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

He was shocked at the lick, staring at Meep in surprise for a long moment before his face turned a bright red. After another moment he shook his head, muttering with a soft bitterness,"But I don't want to hurt anyone, even if they don't mind it... Even if its them, it hurts me as well... It bothers me deeply, Meep... I don't want to hurt you, or anyone else." Kae sighs heavily, watching Meep eat the strawberries before forcing himself to relax, half snuggling against Meep. He didn't want to get close but he also craved warmth and attention like a drug addict craved a fix. " I am sorry, Meep... "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff