Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
His long form shook slightly as a deep frown passed briefly over his lips, looking the other over once more as he thought to himself for several long moments. He eventually lets out a sigh, shaking his head sadly, "Is there any food here...? What... do you like to eat? "

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

"Nothing.... " He pointed to the swing door that hung off a hinge. He took a few steps closer to the fire before dropping onto his knees in front of it then falling face first into the flames.

-Loveless-Kai

(( gomen, I was on a call. xP Lunch break~ ))

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The naga let out an odd hissing screech of alarm as he moved forward, pulling Meep away from the flames and turning him around, his lower half curling around Meep's legs," What are you doing?! are you burnt?!"

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

There was no burns on his face and he looked up at the naga. "No... burn.... need it... to... live." He slowly sat up, cringing when he tried to move too fast.

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

The naga looked at the other, shock and puzzlement clear on his face," What sort of creature are you?" He loosened his hold on the others legs, moving his coiled lower half to something more supportive and less constrictive, absently hoping he hadn't hurt the other in his alarmed haste. "Did I hurt you... ? Dou... you ... ah... need help... eating? " He assumed the other had been eating the coals or, perhaps, the flames themselves. He absently wondered if the creature was some sort of strange dragon.

Loyal Gaian

"D... Darkling..." He shook his head slowly. "Very w... weak." He moved slowly, sitting up on his own now. He looked at the naga with his only eye. "I... I'm Meep..."

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

The naga gives a slightly strained smile, oddly worried about the withered creature before him, "Meep, is it? Hello, Meep, I am called Kae... Is there anything I can do to help you right now?" He absently had an arm on Meep's shoulder, making sure he wouldn't topple over and possibly hurt himself more than he already seemed hurt.

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

"Can... can you help me to... to the kitchen?" After being in the fire for a few minutes it gave him some energy, more then had. He would need something to help him get more energy.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae thought on it briefly before nodding, the other was pathetically light, after all. He carefully moved the other so he could lift him in his arms before slowly slithering his way towards where he assumed the kitchen might be, his golden gaze returning to the one he carried several times, watching for signs of distress or discomfort. After several long moments he carefully shouldered the kitchen door open, navigating his long form and the one he carried into the room. Kae carefully managing not to pinch his tail in the swinging door before coiling around and setting Meep in the supportive makeshift seat of his snakelike lower half as he looked around. This room seemed slightly less dusty than the main room... " What now? "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep looked around and clung to the wood of the kitchen. He pulled himself up onto his feet with his only hand and used his tail to help him make his way to the large walk in cabinets. He found the door and opened it, nearly falling as he did. Once he got his balance back, he pulled himself inside the walk in. Unfortunately, that wasn't the brightest thing in the world to do as when he grabbed one of the shelves it fell on top of him.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae let him move away, watching the other closely, worried but not wanting to crowd the stranger too much. He moved closer, reaching out only to draw back as he watched Meep stumble briefly before regaining his balance. Kae sighed, reaching up to run a hand through his hair before freezing, eyes going wide as he heard the thud followed closely by crashing sounds. Kae hissed loudly as he darted forward, the end of his tail moving between the shelf and Meep, pushing the shelving away as he leaned down and carefully extracted Meep. He leaned up slowly, cradling him close as he moved to drop the shelving down again,"Hey??! Hey, are you okay? Meep? "

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep cringed slightly, looking up at Kae. "Guess... I... I forgot to... to fix those..." His ears lowered slightly, moving to almost cuddle with the naga.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae sighs, maybe he hit his head... ? He lightly rests a hand on Meep's cheek, frowning worriedly, " Are you hurt anywhere...?" He keeps the other gently cradled to his chest, his golden eyes full of worry as he looked the other up and down quickly, a soft hissing escaping him.

Loyal Gaian

-Loveless-Kai

Meep shrugged, cringing when he did. "Can.... can't tell...." He gave a faint whimper, cuddling closer to the naga. He felt safer in his arms. Something about the naga just clicked to him.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Kae stroked the other's cheek soothingly, licking his lips briefly with a forked tongue before speaking,"What were you trying to get, Meep? Perhaps I may help...? I do not wish to see you come to more harm... but I must see you taken care of. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff