Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Zeek groaned loudly, shivering under Kai. He wasn't a idiot, he knew better then to stop or bother Kai when he was feeding. So he just let him take all he wanted.
User Image

After a few minutes Kai feels his anger fade with the flow of blood, sucking harder and drinking deeply, his hands releasing Zeek's hair and gently running through it as a faint purr started from Kai. A moment later he releases his bite and glares at the three boys, blood dripping down his chin. He licks some blood from his lips, eyes narrowing. "Mine."

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel Volhsen, Vincent Waylen, Richard Redd
(Left to right)

((If you're 17 or older, you are therefore mature, please highlight after the word restroom. Yeah, I made my characters into homeless. XD))
◘All Three are speaking◘
They started licking each other's muscles. They needed a room....and bad. Immediately, they got up and went into one of the stalls in the restroom.
A half an hour, they came out covered in 'lotion'.

◘Richard Redd is speaking◘
"How 'bout we sleep in the lounge?"

They climbed onto one of the couches and went to sleep.

Outfits:
Underwear Undershirts Daniel's Outfit Vincent's Outfit Richard's Outfit

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel Volhsen, Vincent Waylen, Richard Redd, Raul Rai
(Left to right)

◘Raul Rai is speaking◘
Raul went inside the gay bar and found his friends. Not looking surprised, he went to feel the breeze and went to join them on the couch. He was soon fast asleep.
Outfits:
Underwear Undershirts Daniel's Outfit Vincent's Outfit Richard's Outfit
Raul's Outfit
Gah, damn portals! He swore mentally stumbling a bit outside of the bar. Gods, why did he have to clean that room? He sighs softly. Well he could see if something was here right? Right. So he walks up to the door and carefully peeks in.

He flushes a bit, but then again this is how Zenith was. Even if he got laid once he probably was eternally bashful. Not his fault-much.

The decor was interesting a bit but he did blink at the men in the lounge. Maybe he should come back?

"Ah..anyone awake?"

Maybe he shouldn't disturb them and go back- if he could find his way back of course.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Zeek was awake and laying on the floor, holding his neck with one hand. He sat up, looking over at the person that came in. "H... hey." His voice was horse and soft, mostly because A) he didn't want to wake the four, and B) he had a rather large chunk of flesh missing from his neck.
Zenith just stares at him. What? He was actually surprised that anyone was around. Or rather awake really. After all it didn't look like he should be moving.

"Are you alright? You look uh.. pale."

Loyal Gaian

He rose a brow. How could fur go pale. He smiled softly. "I'll be fine. I've been drained dry and survived before. What brings you here?"
"Just a drink honestly." He was still curious at that. " I kinda fell out here by accident. It's a really long walk back and I thought to stop by for a bit..though.." He looks around and shook his head a bit trying to kill the blush- maybe he just wasn't too used to this.

"But if it's trouble I could just -uh go.."

Loyal Gaian

He got up, though it took a few times to do so. "No, it's fine. My brother-in-law owns this place. I stay here a lot with my husband." He went to the bar, stumbling a little. "What's your poison?"
"Hmm.. I suppose a mudslide." He had a sweet tooth right now though moves over towards the bar. "Ah, I see. I own a place similar to this. But it's..uh.. strange. "

He smiles a bit, "Very strange. People just pop out of ceilings and bathrooms at random more then a door."

Loyal Gaian

He smirked. "I tend to do that myself. I'm a living shadow, so I come and go rather often." He quickly made the drink, setting it on the bar top. "I'm Zeek, Zeek Collins."
"Ours are portals. They just...randomly snatch people up and spits them out." He smiles at the drink and sips it carefully. Yum chocolate, liquor and ice cream.

"I'm Zenith." Yup no last name. "I've never seen a living shadow before."

Loyal Gaian

"And you never will. I'm the only one of my kind."
"Oh." He blinks a bit at that and drinks a little. "I'm well I guess you can say I'm just human..sorta.. They say we're descendants of gods so we're called godlings. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff