Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Dabbler

He wanders to the back of the bar and takes a seat, waiting for... something.

Rainbow Dabbler

He take out a book, flips to the middle and begins to read.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

SC Alpha

SC walked out of a shadow. He seemed tired and rather annoyed. He's been on duty for nearly four months. His lord wasn't a easy one to look after. He sighed softly, taking a seat at one of the steel bar stools. His white eye looked around, noticing someone there. "You know, most of them have gone over to the Travil Lodge." His voice soft, a little rugged sounding from lack of sleep and feeding.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel Volhsen, Vincent Waylen, Richard Redd
(Left to right)

((I'll just use the pictures.))
◘Richard Redd is speaking◘
Richard walked together with his friends in a small town. He noticed a building that held a sign that said Boy's Love - Gay Bar. "Hey guys, check this out. Seem's nice, huh? We haven't been to any one of these in a while." He looked at his friends.

◘Daniel Volhsen is speaking◘
"Yup. It sure does! It's also been a while since we kissed. How about we go in?" He touched both of the guys' chests. He then kissed both of them on the cheek.

◘Vincent Waylen is speaking◘
He blushed when Daniel kissed him on the cheek. "Sure. Come on. Let's get comfortable." He said as he stripped into his underwear.

The other two men did the same and they went in together. They sat down in the lounge and started making out. Moaning could be heard throughout the bar.

Outfits:
Underwear Undershirts Daniel's Outfit Vincent's Outfit Richard's Outfit

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((It's short because well, I can't give that much detail in this post. The hot springs would be as misty as they were in Pokemon/Naruto and they were VERY misty. So no rule breaking here because technically, they're covered.....by mist..... Oh and by the way, Why would you go in the hot springs with your underwear & towel ON?!?!?! Lol. ))

A couple of moaning hours later, Richard stopped kissing his friends. "Hey guys! How about we go over to the hot spring?"

"Why not?" Daniel took off his underwear and grabbed a towel nearby and put it around his waste. As he took it off, he walked into the mist-filled hot springs. He waved over to his friends and dipped in.

Vincent grabbed a towel for himself and Richard and they did the same. He touched their chests passionately. "We're so hot."

There in the hot springs, they resumed kissing. Moaning resumed to be heard throughout the place.

Outfits:

Loyal Gaian

(( -peeks in- Can't really RP right now, making dinner. ))

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((By muscles, Richard means pecks and abs.))
A few hours later, Richard and his friends were now out of the hot spring water and were now on a towel near it. They were wet and nude. The hot springs were still misty. Richard grabbed a bottle of lotion and squirted it all over himself and his friends and spread it all over. "Feel my muscles and I'll feel yours."

Vincent touched Richard's and Daniel's abs. "The fruity smell of the lotion is....so.....damn.....sexy....."

Daniel touched Richard's pecks and Vincent's abs. "We're covered in it. We're so slippery."
Outfits:

Loyal Gaian

User Image

The Meep walked inside, yawning softly. He was bored like always, his long tail swaying slowly behind. He threw himself down on the stage then rolled onto his back. "Boooooooooored..."

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((Yay.))
Richard heard a voice coming from somewhere else. He looked over at the guy who seemed bored. "Bored? 'Ow 'bout ya come over here and have some fun?" He called over to the man on the stage on his back.

Vincent looked up at the man and started spreading the lotion all over himself and his friends. "Yeah. It's so much fun. You'll have something to do here."

Daniel looked at the man. "You'll decide on what you want to do though."

They continued to kiss and feel their muscles.

Outfits:

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Zeek looked up and raised his brow seeing the three. "If Enji ever comes back and sees you three having a orgie in his hot springs, he aint ganna be happy." He sank into the wood of the stage, only to walk out of the wall near them.

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

"Who said anything about sex? We're only kissing. We just got too into it." Richard looked up.
"We'll just continue kissing then."
Daniel said, "Be careful. We're covered with lotion."
Outfits:

Loyal Gaian

User Image

"And I'm covered in fur." He pointed to his fur covered body. Then sat on the floor near them. He pulled out a pink cigarette and lit it. The smell of strawberries came from the smoke. "So... who are you three. Don't think I've seen you here before."

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

"The name's Richard Redd. So, you not gonna join?" Richard opened an eye and looked up at the furry man. "Strawberries? Is it coming from that weird looking cigarette?"

"My name's Vincent Waylen. We arrived here like last night or something. So you just gonna sit there?" Vincent touched the man's furry thigh.

"Daniel Volhsen. Be careful with that smoke there. Don't know if it's harmful to our health." Daniel opened an eye and looked at the smoke from the cigarette.

Outfits:

Loyal Gaian

"I live here with my husband, Kai. He's out hunting more then likely, being a vampire and all." He didn't mind the touch, hell, he barely noticed it. "I'm not a big water fan... takes for ever for me to get dry." Looking to the one that bitched about his cig he frowned. "There's no tobacco in it. It's made of pure pressed strawberries. I make them myself. They're edible too, since Kai hates it when I swallow a regular one."

Romantic Lunatic

(Left to right)

((Please not that they've spent some time on the floor, so the hot spring water has dried up, but then again it's a HOT spring so they're sweating.))
"Well excuse me, then." Daniel closed his eye. "Why can't all cigarettes be like that?"

"So ya afraid that husband of yours will be jealous, ya?" Richard motioned over at the man to join him.

"Come on, why are you here if you don't wanna meet new people. Sure he won't mind." Vincent got up and sat on the furry man's lap, removed the cigarette, and kissed him.
Outfits:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas