Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Sakuya Takahiro

As soon as the fire started coming out the man's nostrils, Zantara knew that he'd given the man too much to drink, obviously. And he was a goddamn dragon.... or something of the sort.

But Zantara couldn't deal easily with people making a fool of themselves when he just wanted to include them.

As Sakuya's eyes seemed to be locked on Rakshasa for a brief moment, he would head the quiet click of a hammer being pulled back. Zantara had pulled out one of his mated pairs of Glock .357's from under his hair and held it easily in his left hand, the loose grip aimming the pistol right between Sakuya's eyes.

If the man had any extra-ordinary senses, he might sense the god-like energy building up around that simple looking black pistol, the barrel seemingly taking on a unearthly glow within. To the man, it would seem as if he was staring down the barrel of a M1 Abram tanks main cannon instead of something as simple as a little semiauto pistol.

"Calm don't won't you? I was trying to include you a bit more, scaredy cat. It was a joke, nothing more... and if you can't realize that, me and you are going to have a problem. I like you... so don't make the two of us have a problem won't you?

For me?"

He said as he finally turned to the man, his eyes filled with a bit of sorrow at the state of affairs. The man-dragon-thing was drunk... and Zantara had a soft spot for drunks and children.

But he had a very low tolerance for stupidity.

Familiar Lunatic

Flightless Butterfly
((I've been trying to put some thought into it, I'd feel shitty writing something less than what you've given me, but I have not forgotten. Feelin a little inadequate is all. <hugs> wink )

*winks*

((Like I said before, when I go and have a bit of time, my fingers run away from me into those epicly long posts, filled with so much damn fluff it's almost amusing. Just enjoy yourself.... the minute you start feeling bad about the roleplay in any fashion is the minute it's not fun anymore))

Dapper Genius

"It's not a strength I can take credit for. It was given to me, by my teachers, by people who were dealing with the horrors of fighting back when I lived selfishly in my own private world." He'd been trained by some of the greatest soldiers and warriors he'd ever seen, and he carried his lessons with him.

From William, he'd learned stealth and tactics. From Elena, he'd learned passion and grace. From Brauner, he'd learned of demons and devils, and how to hunt them as prey. From James, he'd learned how to wield his inborn energies, and to fight through fear and pain. And lastly, from the now-deceased Paladin Leo, he'd learned honor and duty.

He wouldn't be the soldier that he was today if not for their contributions... He'd still be the isolated little elven boy, living a responsibility free and cowardly life, in the woods of Scotland.

"I'm just fighting so that others don't need to have those nightmares." He shrugged, and finished off his pint of Ale.

"That's the reason to keep going back into fighting. So that maybe someday, nobody else will have to see those horrors."

count_zantara

She had heard mention of her pension for biting and didn't bother to hide the wicked smile that drew her fangs into view as her garnet eyes traveled towards the male in question. Zantara might of thought he was exaggerating the facts a bit, but he was actually spot on. The Evil was a flesh eater, a blood drinker, and all kinds of nightmare when it came to the exploits of sexual activities. She'd bed a man if she desired, she'd bed a woman as well. Yet women never got her off like men did, and there was only one way for a man to get her off. So unless a man had to get off his partner in order to secure his pride, it was best not to attempt at sexual relations with the Evil. If she didn't straight out rip into a male and feast upon his flesh and blood, the only way she'd reach climate was to kill her lover during his orgasm. Those dying throws of passion did it for her, feeling the body jerk about against nature in attempts to escape while she drank him down...that was pleasure.

But shh shh, no need to scare off a little lamb ready for the slaughter.

Put an interest in the evil and it was like adding blood to water and she was the shark ready to make her move. Back to Zantara her eyes would roam as her tongue teased along a fang, her gaze once more bathing his half dressed form and enjoying the thought of a little friendly competition. "A god eh?" The thought made her shift her weight, angling her hips provocatively out of habit. The best bait was sexual, keep em distracted with the slight moves of the body and strike from above. She loved misdirection and she played for keeps.

"To move against a god would be a thrill worth having," and that was the truth despite whatever consequences came of it. If a god put her down, then she validated her existence of not being a stupid sheep following the shepherd. If she trumped a god, she validated her existence of being a survivor. Baptized and sanctified in blood, born in violence and she'd be damned if she went out any other way. Live as a predator, die as a predator. All within reason of course, stupid odds were a waste of time so she tailored her own ability to maximize the payoff.

"A pleasure Zantara, we'll determine the rules later." Finishing off her first drink, she licked her lips and purred as he seemed to busy himself with concocting another, "my own employer would find your drinks satisfying as well. I will have to tell her of your flavor."
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
Flightless Butterfly

[ I know of him but have not actually talked with him before. Yet the thought of bringing Ska and Dani together does strike a chord of fancy, I'd love to join you guys c: ]
((Cool beans. When I catch him online next, I'll mention it to him, and see what he comes up with. I wanted to do it in Vice's Vara, cause the environment can be anything. Unless you'd prefer somewhere else? Otherwise I'll shoot you a PM when he's ready to start.))

[ Sounds perfect to me <3 ]

Familiar Lunatic

The Egotist

"As the saying goes, it takes a village."

he said as his eyes turned from the stand-off with the dragon-man-thing. Smirking ever so slyly, Zantara took another sip of his drink before continuing.

'A worthy cause, I would say.... at least for some. I've always been of the mind that the Creator who is on a entirely different level then Deities put these horrors in his creation for a reason. he doesn't want our worship or even our understanding. He is on such a higher level of being that we wouldn't e able to wrap our minds around his reasoning for such even if we tried and he spoke to us mere mortals."

Swirling his drink for a second as he went a bit off topic there filling in some details of exactly what the hell he was talking about.

"The fight isn't to destroy such things, I would say. It's to keep a balance in nature, because such creatures need to be there. Without them, the races wouldn't try to be better than they are. It might be nice to be carefree all the time, but such a life only leads to stagnation and decay. Adversity offers the way for a man, a nation and a species to grow and prosper. There will always be war, because without it, we would collapse in on ourselves trying to find something to fight. So do not wish for a time where such horrors don't exist.... look for a day where you can understand your foe enough to realize that the world may not always be Black Hats vs White Hats, Good vs Evil or Chaos vs Order.... it's a world of greys... as it should be."

He went rambling a bit there near the end, but he thought that if anyone here tonight might understand, it would be the professional soldier, Dai.
Shaizard
((Ever hear of the Bro Code?))
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
((Ever hear of the Bro Code?))

[ I could be thinking something different so do enlighten me o 3o]
Shaizard
((From a TV series 'How I Met Your Mother', the character Barney has drawn up a whole book of rules for guys to follow when in pursuit of women.))

Familiar Lunatic

Shaizard

Turning his violet eyes to the lady in question, Zantara smiled kindly onto her.. but if she could read his amused eyes she might just realize that he was being completely honest with the little dragon-boy while hiding it behind a little joke. There is always truth in a Zantara's statement....and the most amusing truth was hidden in a joke.

He didn't need to know anything about the lady to know exactly how such things would end between them. His body ripped to shreds in a most amusing fashion.

But he didn't care about that... he wouldn't have made the offer if he didn't know exactly what he was getting into.

Zantara always thought in such ways, plans within plans, wheels within wheels.

"Oh that was quite some time ago and another Aspect all together."

He said with a little wink, not going into detail how he was just a small piece of the Zantara given form, which could possibly take a good while to go into. Basically he was just a simple piece of the Primera, the Oversoul.... a Shard of a personality given form. Still quite strong but no where near God-hood.

"Well when I regain my little piece of Hell, I might give you a call for a little beatdown. I think we Zantara would be amused as such. Until then, let us enjoy each others company some time, won't we?"

Sliding the new drink down her way, he raised an eyebrow at her final two comments.

"My time is your time, Milady. As for your boss, I'll always be here if she decides that a little change of pace is in order. I am a truly equal opportunity bartender."

Oh there were so many levels layered within that simple sounding sentence. Hopefully the lady got them all.

Familiar Lunatic

Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
((From a TV series 'How I Met Your Mother', the character Barney has drawn up a whole book of rules for guys to follow when in pursuit of women.))

*swats at her playfully*

((And the first rule of the Bro Code? You don't talk about the Bro Code!!!))

Dapper Genius

He listened to Zantara speak, choosing not to interject until he was finished. It was heady stuff that he was talking about, and Dainyl was no philosopher.

"I think I follow you, but I'm not a cleric or a thinker... I'm a fighter, right? What I think is this, though; There's always gonna be fighting in the world, in any world. But it doesn't have to be wars, and it doesn't have to be man against man. Conflict can be reduced, and even then, the hungering horrors of monsters and interdimensional demons will still hunt for mortals and men..." He struggled slightly to phrase his thoughts in a way that made sense... He wasn't exactly talented at debate and discussion. Reports were the only things he tended to write, and orders were what he spent most of his time interpreting.

"My world is war torn, and it seems to be a lot worse than this one. I wanna make it a little better. I'm not so much of an egotist to think that I can fix it. I hafta follow my ideals, though, our ideals. I've put too much into this to give it up, every member of the Company has."

Romantic Bloodsucker

.|| Sorry for poofing. I was hungry. ||.

At the moment, any other glances snapped his eyes right back toward the one known as Zantara, for the technology he didn't entirely mesh with was pointed at a spot on his head that could easily kill him. It caused him to freeze, not wishing to provoke any sort of life-ending movements. Nothing he could do could remove the gun before the trigger went off. A bullet would pierce his skull faster than any skill he possessed. Maybe in his original state, the scales might deflect it, but changing was a slow process. Stealth wasn't an option. There was nothing he could do except back down.

I don't need a problem this early in the game!

"I'll calm. But, please refrain from both startling me and pointing a gun at my face."

Zantara was right in his assumptions. Sakuya was a dragon in humanoid form.
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard

[ Lol, yus I am. ]
count_zantara
*swats at her playfully*

((And the first rule of the Bro Code? You don't talk about the Bro Code!!!))
<grins, and swats back playfully>

((That's fight club hun.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas