I'm trying to make a new character but I suck at fighting and
characters fall into a combination of a few different categories,
1} Sexual
2} Violent
3} Intelligent/Artistic
4} Naive
5} God-like/Angelic
6} Nobel/Royal

I'm not good at being... well good, so violent would be my second choice but I suck at fighting))
[ User Image ]

[ Really...? Really? You can completely summarize -any- character with those six categories? What about a mentally handicapped eunuch human male who lives in a monastery, having taken a vow of poverty? ]

[ -EDIT- And while we're feeling dangerous, lets make him a pacifist too. ]

[ I just...I don't even... ]

[ User Image ]

Romantic Bloodsucker

"No... I'm not interested in losing my heart. Or my d**k, for that matter."

If this female creature was known for ripping out hearts during the height of sex, no doubt there might be something similar to teeth down there or some other trick which would result in Sakuya losing an appendage he really wanted to retain. Even the thought of losing one's genitals made him nearly physically cringe.

"As previously mentioned, I'm spoken for."

What would be his mate's reaction if and when other relations were discovered? It was hard to predict what his partner would do in normal situations, let alone sexual encounters.

But the taunting invitation did lighten the mood. Sex was always a nice topic to discuss, save for the p***s-removing thoughts.

Sakuya's eyes didn't seem to be focusing on anything in particular. The colors had calmed, moving slowly in his eyes. The dragon had little use for his eyes at the moment, but any sign of threatening movement would re-engage his senses. He leaned back against the wall and against the counter.

.|| I see Huggleberry Finn art! ||.

Shadowy Phantom

(Basically all you're telling him to do is make a new Cloud with that...)

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Neurotoxic Sky
[ Pardon me? I don't believe Cloud's died yet, thus no need to make a new one. I understand your misunderstanding however. :3 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
~Alexandra Tepes~
Alex walked out of the room Rune had let her stay in last night and streched slightly before making her way back to the tavern, Her attire much different from what she wore the light before, She wore a white long sleeve shirt with a black ribbon tied around her right arm, a thigh high stocking on her right leg a knee high one on her left, the right sock was black and red the left was simply red, Her black sneakers thudded softly the clearly well worn skirt showed more of her right leg then most would be comfortable showing and was shredded just past her knees. "Can I please get a rum and coke." Her voice was heavy with sleep. "And some raw meat if possible." Her crimson cat like eyes glanced around the room Hopeing to catch sight of the only person she got along with last night.

Shadowy Phantom

Melech Dawntreader
Neurotoxic Sky
[ Pardon me? I don't believe Cloud's died yet, thus no need to make a new one. I understand your misunderstanding however. :3 ]

(Never said anything about him being dead.
That list, added with a pacifist is your character outline. ;3 )

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Neurotoxic Sky
Melech Dawntreader
Neurotoxic Sky

(Never said anything about him being dead.
That list, added with a pacifist is your character outline. ;3 )
[ *squints at the list* I don't quite see it. But hey, who am I to talk about my characters. You obviously know best, sir. ]

Cultist

Dapper Genius

{{Headache... *Eats bottle of tylenol whole*}}

Romantic Bloodsucker

.|| Did the RP die?

D: ||.
[ Mood took a turn for the worse, and Zantara signed off awhile ago so I'm just going to lurk now.

Night loves ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
OOC: really? I finally get online and it dies???? ~lurk mode~

Romantic Bloodsucker

.|| Ah, fudge... Sorry if I was the cause! ||.

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Eats his toast.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out