Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Sakuya Takahiro

"I would argue the point on that... but it's not really worth my time in fighting with you. Just keep your cool and we'll do just fine. If you get hungry, let me know."

He said simply as he tucked the handgun away. If Sakuya thought he could take away Zantara's weapon in any fashion, shape or form, he would find another thing coming. He would fight tooth and nail and fang before he'd allow such a thing to happen.

At the snort, Zantara stared at the dragon-man a look of disapproval crossing his kind face. If the man was going to be a lousy drunk, then Zan was really going to have to deal with such things in the best way he knew how. He liked the kid.... but even he had his limits.
Shaizard
[ I understand completely xD I grew up with guys and having guy friends, chicks I can't talk to easily cause I hate the constant bickering and backstabbing. I'd rather be blunt. Lol, Dani and Ska are easy to tell apart. Ska's style is more rave and wild, her hair color changes whenever while Dani keeps hers blue. ]
((Yeah, being blunt really makes me a lot of friends. I like arguing with guys, 'cause when it's done, then it's over. With Dani and Ska..I wanna try for some kind of family relationship in the middle of all that shitty Warhammer 40k death stuff.))

Dapper Genius

His casual description of committing genocide against anyone who broke their code was appalling... But if it worked for them, then it wasn't really Dainyl's business. One thing could be sure, though.

"I'd definitely glad I don't need to fight against you." He laughed musically again, his mood lightening somewhat.

"Hey, could you get me a glass of juice, or at least some water? I'm still thirsty, but I'm not gonna have any more booze tonight."

Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
[ I understand completely xD I grew up with guys and having guy friends, chicks I can't talk to easily cause I hate the constant bickering and backstabbing. I'd rather be blunt. Lol, Dani and Ska are easy to tell apart. Ska's style is more rave and wild, her hair color changes whenever while Dani keeps hers blue. ]
((Yeah, being blunt really makes me a lot of friends. I like arguing with guys, 'cause when it's done, then it's over. With Dani and Ska..I wanna try for some kind of family relationship in the middle of all that shitty Warhammer 40k death stuff.))

[ Guys understand better, wiminz just crazy. oooh, Warhammer~ I still have to find books about Warhammer so I can incorporate Slaneesh better in Veritas. ]
Shaizard
[ Guys understand better, wiminz just crazy. oooh, Warhammer~ I still have to find books about Warhammer so I can incorporate Slaneesh better in Veritas. ]
((Dan Abnett. Really good writer, and there are a couple of sites for fans to get background info on.))

Familiar Lunatic

The Egotist

It was interesting to Zantara that Dia had caught the unsaid nature of what he had said. Zantara was completely serious with the man though. The rules were absolute but flexable for a reason. If they weren't, then what was the point of trying to keep war away from those who had no purpose or skill to fight?

"Oh I wouldn't worry too much about that, Dai. We snake-kin aren't really interested in warfare of the scale I would suppose your company is used to conducting. We are loners almost to a fault. You might have trouble with the Coatls and Yuan-ti perhaps.... they have always taken the whole Good Vs Evil thing too seriously."

Nodding slowly as he stood up and went into the kitchen, Zantara came back out with a glass of ice water, placing it in front of the young man.

"The Naga's are too aloof to allow the more humanoid races to concern them, the Maraliths are busy with their fun in the Nine Hells fighting against the Heavenly Host and the Burning Legions and well....anyone who gets in their way. I'm sure you've run across one or two of them in your time... or heard of them at least. The Lamia's.... well they are Lamia's. Never more than a group of ten or so, and all they usually concern themselves with is mating and stealing men for their genetic material. As for the rest.... you'll be lucky to come across one or two of the more exotic races in your entire life."

Romantic Bloodsucker

Sakuya sighed.

He needed to get his mood stablized, and with a slow inhale and exhale, along with no presence of smoke in his breath, did just that. Calming himself entirely, he maintained his silence. Food was still something he was interested in, for the meal previously was nearly digested. However, he could wait. This individual was preoccupied with two others, namely the female. His eyes studied both her and Zantara, wondering why the hell they hadn't gone off to a bedroom. The way things were going, the rest of them just might get a show.

Sakuya shifted in his seat, a yawn parting his jaws.
"You two need to just go ******** already.." he mumbled, a slight joking tone playing in his voice. If Zantara was allowed to joke, so was he. Jokes would definitely lighten the mood.
count_zantara

Her garnet eyes flashed deep shades of pink and red in their deep color as his hand found the base of her neck and held her there. She had him by the n****e and he had her by the neck, the warmth radiating off his body called her feral nature to rise in her chest. Her senses already consuming him whole as his lips brushed close to her ear and his words were a sinful promise good and bad, depending on who you were. You had to be a sick puppy (one would think) in order to not run away screaming at what he promised but she was said sick little puppy with a sadomasochistic tendency. It was tempting and sweet, the invitation to sink her jaws into that exposed bare flesh and drink him down right there.

Rakshasa wasn't driven by sex despite her sexual nature, it was just the best way to lure in a catch and often worked in her favor. To tempt and corrupt, but the proposition offered here was to sweet a deal to pass up. Not that she'd ever ask for his pleasure, that's not how she rolled. He spoke as though he were multiple people all at once, a little thing she had picked up that made her grin even as he rose upwards to pull his piercing along her talon which she held firm. His moan was cute, but she'd rather hear a bit of hate and pain mixed in with that pleasure.

She wanted him blinded by the red, lost in the dark swirls of its allure and thrashing in the violence that it brought with it. At the mention of the boss, Rakshasa would do something she seldom did. Her mind sought a moment of pure clarity and she reached for the link formed between herself and the boss. Questioning, and then an answer. A wicked smile crossed her lips as Zantara settled himself back and made to play with his handgun.

"She remembers you. Fondly."

Swinging her gaze suddenly to the male that had spoken out about their behavior, she'd tsk her tongue and waggle a finger in his direction with a purr. "Care to join then? You'd make a great appetizer."
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
((Dan Abnett. Really good writer, and there are a couple of sites for fans to get background info on.))

[Shall look into for sures o 3o]
Shaizard
((Oowl gave me a really good link to Lexicrum. Not sure if I spelled that right, but it's a site where you can type in key words, and it will link you to all sorts of resource info))
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
((Oowl gave me a really good link to Lexicrum. Not sure if I spelled that right, but it's a site where you can type in key words, and it will link you to all sorts of resource info))

[I think Lokas has sent me links there, I asked for books because I wanted to see reliable sources of how the characters interact in any situation. I like the psychology of a character, what motivates them to do as they do and to who.]
Shaizard
[I think Lokas has sent me links there, I asked for books because I wanted to see reliable sources of how the characters interact in any situation. I like the psychology of a character, what motivates them to do as they do and to who.]
((I got a source book for the Grey Knights, but it didn't help me because I was looking for you are. Motivation, and characteristics, but what I got was specs, weapons, and abilities. You'd probably get more out of a story written in that universe than from the source books))

Familiar Lunatic

Shaizard

You think this has ANYTHING to do with sex, your sorely mistaken my little dragon friend."

Zantara said to Sakuya with a soft laugh in his voice. Giving the little tipsy dragon-man a sly little wink, he turned back to Rakshasa catching every tic as the wheels turned in her head. She was tempted oh so badly.

But she had her Pride and that was a good thing.

If she didn't have her Pride, he wouldn't be nowhere nearly as interested in her as he was. Her Pride matched his own in strength and intensity, it seemed...and that was good as well. The Count couldn't remember the last time one of the Aspects met someone who had anywhere near as much Pride in themselves as him. Shar might be a close call on that one....but that had been many years and a different Primera ago.

"I would expect so. From my memories, Zantara and Sharlen had quite an interesting affair there for quite some time. Ah, the good ol days."

He spoke truthfully to the dragon-boy at least.

This didn't have anything to do with sex, even though that was a bi-product of such couplings usually. This was about violence, pure and blood-crystal clear. Allowing the rage to take over on a person who could actually take the pain and enjoy it.

It was an odd fetish, he would have thought if he was any of the more mammalian species.

But Zantara was snake-kin and as such.... he was adaptable to such an extreme it really was remarkable. It was the extremes of nature that interested him, the oddities, the perverse.... because it was a new experience.

He would have been a disciple of Slaanesh if he didn't think the Chaos God was too damn tame for his tastes.

Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
((I got a source book for the Grey Knights, but it didn't help me because I was looking for you are. Motivation, and characteristics, but what I got was specs, weapons, and abilities. You'd probably get more out of a story written in that universe than from the source books))

[I see I see, I'll keep my eyes open. Always fun to pick at an established code of conduct and tailor it to fit like a glove xD ]
Shaizard
[I see I see, I'll keep my eyes open. Always fun to pick at an established code of conduct and tailor it to fit like a glove xD ]
((There is one guy who is a total s**t head writer though, Matt Ward. Don't read any of his stuff, he completely craps on all the stuff that the 40k is supposed to be about.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff