Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Romantic Bloodsucker

Sakuya thought he'd caught the scent of meat. Cooked meat, one spiced with all manner of herbs and no doubt seasoned to perfection. The thought made his mouth water, even though he'd hunted before showing. His stomach was a bottomless pit, even though he could manage no meals for about a week. It took a lot to keep up the liquid fire. That thought made it heat, and a slight puff of smoke flew out of his lips, fast enough to not be noticed by any that weren't paying attention.

His left hand slid from his pocket and caught the glass of booze, the right snagging the ice, though he ignored it completely afterward. Instead, he brought the glass to his lips and slid half of the liquid down his throat. Sakuya noticeably winced. No alcohol for years, and suddenly something that strong. It burned all the way down, even with food still in his stomach.
[********]

Otherwise, he said nothing else, watching the others. Something about technology. It almost made Sakuya scoff. Technology. It was a crutch, though it made some parts of life easier. Cooking was hardly a thought, but the idea of mobile phones, television, or even teleporters made him mentally shake his head. Who would pass up a good flight?
The was another present now that was far more cautious than he. In one light, this individual was hardly a threat, but in another, it was the perfect covered. He'd keep an eye on that one. The female, too. There were women that took advantage of their features to sway other individuals interested. While part of him longed for what a woman had to offer, his conscious self dismissed it every time it surfaced.

Sakuya finished off the scotch, placing the empty glass back down on the bar. Already, it was going to work, light tingling on some of his digits. Fingers, toes. That sort.

.|| Quick shower. ||.
(Yet another thread I plan to join. But no real PC access till Monday. Too hard to make a decent post on my phone ;n; )

Romantic Bloodsucker

X Capital Vices X
(Yet another thread I plan to join. But no real PC access till Monday. Too hard to make a decent post on my phone ;n; )
.|| I hear ya on that. Hardly a literate thread to be found around here.

Okay, shower. ||.

Familiar Lunatic

Shaizard

Smirking ever so slightly he began to mix her up an Arkansas Avalanche, mixxing goldschlager cinnamon snapps, Sprite and a touch of grenadine syrup. Pouring her a tripple shot of goldschlager into a cocktail shaker over ice, he shook the liquids together and pulled a tall extra large highball glass out from under the bar.

Setting the drink in front of the woman, he leaned on the bar waiting to see if she enjoyed it as he spoke up, his own glass swirling the liquid around and around.

"Affiliation may be a point you could argue, I'll agree. But as I've always seen it, if your not a deity that has lived in some fashion as a mortal, even if it's one of a place gaining enough energy to take that step to demi-godhood, you don't deserve to be called a god. You just a placeholder until someone who knows what the hell you are doing comes along and kicks your a** of your oh so high and mighty pedestal."

Sipping on his drink, he continued.

"Which is probably why I work for the Goddess of Taverns these days. More my style. Laid back, has a greedieness for more worshippers and power that I can relate to and a mean right hook. She's not afraid to get her metaphorical fingers dirty with the rest of us."

Tilting his head slightly at her almost-offer.

"You are a fast one aren't you, my dear? Ah the things I know and could teach you.... perhaps sometime if your ever interested, we can see what we can teach each other. I'm always up for a new experience. If your not out there with blood on your hands and a desire sedated, what the hell are you living for?"

Dapper Genius

"Gunmages I can understand, it's James who puzzles me." The young man quipped with a laugh, giving a grateful nod when the tall pint of ale was passed his way. He took a long swig, giving a little sigh of pleasure. He wasn't much of a drinker, but he liked to start a night with one good pint. His elven blood might even give him some small measure of alcohol resistance, but his relative inexperience negated any possible benefit.

"I'm not all that dangerous, to be honest. Dangerous folks are the kind that fly off the handle over nothing, right? Me, I'm just well-trained." In spite of his military background and profession, he had an informal and unguarded way of talking that was equal parts naivety and confidence.

As proof of his naiveté, he flushed ever so slightly at the mention of his "liason" with the lovely vampiress.

"No, no nothin' like that. Just relaxing after a long day... It's quiet out here, ya know?" His homeworld was a deeply magical place, with countless bars that catered to non-human types... But they were all noisy and rambunctious establishments; The common ones were often filled with demons, tieflings, half-orcs and rowdy dwarves, while the more exclusive places catered to the elites, rich vampires or powerful demons.

This place was located in the quiet wilderness, something that he innately appreciated, and he was able to enjoy a moment of peace here. That was all that he really needed from a place like this.

Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
[ Rakshasa can be as much of a badass as she wants o no ]
((Your witches remind me of the commercials out for Beautiful Creatures.))

[ By witch do you mean Dani in Vice's other thread? o 3o ]
(I'll make a disgustingly short entry post) Sin's plush lips curled into a smirk as she hovered by the bar, out in the parking lot. She could hear quite a few things, and the Baphomet succubus sensed that this place would be an interesting haunt. She landed, wings folded neatly around her voluptuous form like a cloak as she sauntered inside. Golden eyes scanned the room, and she took a seat in the corner, wary. There was an incubus here. And one who smelled a a serpent might. She was young. Only eighteen. Barely a child by her race's standards. So she was wary. For she was neither as powerful as her race tended to be, and most unskilled in combat.

Familiar Lunatic

The Egotist

Sakuya Takahiro

Refilling the quiet Sakuya's glass with a small frown, Zantara didn't say anything to the fellow for now. Perhaps he'd open up later on, after a few drinks. Usually when people came in to see him, they had something to get off their chest, or something to brag about.... or just wanted to chit chat the evening away with a receptive ear.

Quiet people confused him at times.

Walking over to Dai as he sat down again behind the bar and began to mix himself up a Fireball, Zantara nodded slowly in thought at the young mans words.

"The dragoness's Paramour? I probably should stop calling him that.... he doesn't seem stupid but I think I'm asking to get shot and or bit if either of them ever realize what the word means."

Pouring his drink into a tall glass you'd usually use to hold a glass of tea, he slowly let it settle for a few moments.

"But yeah... he's a bit over protective I would imagine. Almost as if he had a mate once who was taken away from him. In anycase don't give me none of that drivel. It's the ones who can push down their anger and think rationally when they are in a fight that are truely dangerous. I can dance circles around any barbarian... but you give me one quiet seemingly shy little girl who's carting around a sniper rifle or a pair of glocks like mine, I'm going to be figuring a way to get to the nearest door and out of the way."

Nodding again as he lifted up his drink to the light and looked at the brilliant red color to it, he continued.

"I'll drink to that. After a long day dealing with BS, everyone needs a bit of time to themselves."
Shaizard
Flightless Butterfly
Shaizard
[ Rakshasa can be as much of a badass as she wants o no ]
((Your witches remind me of the commercials out for Beautiful Creatures.))

[ By witch do you mean Dani in Vice's other thread? o 3o ]
((Yes, I am not aware of the other characters you use.))

Familiar Lunatic

X Capital Vices X
(I'll make a disgustingly short entry post) Sin's plush lips curled into a smirk as she hovered by the bar, out in the parking lot. She could hear quite a few things, and the Baphomet succubus sensed that this place would be an interesting haunt. She landed, wings folded neatly around her voluptuous form like a cloak as she sauntered inside. Golden eyes scanned the room, and she took a seat in the corner, wary. There was an incubus here. And one who smelled a a serpent might. She was young. Only eighteen. Barely a child by her race's standards. So she was wary. For she was neither as powerful as her race tended to be, and most unskilled in combat.

Looking up as the door opened again, he took a sip of his drink and watched her walk across the room, taking a seat down at the other end of the bar.

A succubus.

Interesting. Not all that unusual, but still...interesting. Allowing his tongue to escape between his lips again, he blinked slowly at what it told him. She hadn't been around too long.... still had a bit of her species previous innocence on her like a tattered cloak that pulled at her feet.

"Evening."

He said simply from his place behind the bar, his silvery hair swaying slightly in the breeze of her passage even though it shouldn't have.... not as slow as she was moving.

What was it with skiddish people tonight, he wondered.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"I think after my fourth bottle of wine I'll go train. I may not get into fights but it would be good if I at least practiced what I learned when I was a kid." Eon said as he continued to drink his wine while his presence remained hidden.

Dapper Genius

Dai laughed at Zantara's ponderings, a pleasant and musical sound. His melodious voice had been inherited from both parents, each of them creatures of temptation in their own rites.

"I don't think he'd care much about that title. Even if it isn't the case, it suits him just fine, don't you think?" James was the womanizing descendant of an incubus, at least physically... Adultery was pretty much a way of life to the man, though unbeknownst to Dainyl the Gunmage had been a one-woman man for these past few weeks.

"The difference between me and the 'angry' sorts is that I'm not a murderer. I'm a killer, no doubt... Fighting is how I make my living. But violence isn't my first response when things upset me or piss me off." It was a blunt way to put it, but it was the truth. His conscience wasn't completely clear, of course... Enemy soldiers were usually just followers of a cause, or mercenaries just like himself... But it was still different, or at least he believed it was. He didn't kill on a whim.

When the strange man offered a toast, the young scotsman raised his glass.

"I'd say that 'you don't know the half of it,' but I get the feeling that ya do." His reply was wry, before he took another long swig of his Ale.

count_zantara

The flashes of gold found in the Goldschlager caught her eye like a magpie, not because she ever relished the thought of wealth, but because she was reminded of the golden coins of the Romans that traded her back and forth for their games. A quiver to her lips, the slightest tightening of her jaw in a predatory grin that bared her elongated fangs. Studded tongue dancing along the swell of her lower lip, an inhalation that carried deep the scent of all those about her now. So many flavors going off in her mind, some she could distinguish by past encounters with others of their type like the succubus. Oh yes, she could already taste the sex off her and made her grin.

"I can never see myself as a deity, it sounds to boring to reach a point where you're worshiped for something stupid like making the ******** plants grow." She shook herself of that thought, revulsion at something so tame, "I'd rather be the one to destroy that throne."

A wicked grin upon her malicious features as the predator reached for the offered drink, raising it in salute to his skill. Alcohol didn't do much for her, her high metabolism reduced the alcohol content in minutes, but she liked the burning sensation as it went down. Even more so when she was nursing a cut upon her lip, the burning of alcohol upon an open wound was enough to make her quiver in pleasure. As long as their was pain, this body was working and capable to reducing the world to pawns.

"Do what you want with those that allow you to operate as you wish, a man after my own mind. My own employer grants me my freedom, hence the lack of conflict between us. When she needs me, she calls and even then, she allows me to carry out my objectives in my own hands on manner." Her free hand rose, serrated talons curving out from her fingers in respect to her sentence. A flicker of bloodlust crossed her mind, a haze of deep crimson that put in the feral call that she controlled and put down. She was her own master, her own sovereign.

"I would enjoy the challenge, just name the terms when you wish to play." She meant that, she never crossed a line on purpose unless the otherside violated the terms of agreement. "I'm Rakshasa."

Pronounced: Raw-kaw-shaw

Romantic Bloodsucker

Sakuya did not help himself to the new glass right away. Continuing to ignore the ice, the scent of alcohol, freshly poured, hit his nose again. After only one, he felt it. It took him a few long seconds to contemplate the second. The male hardly knew what effects alcohol would bring after his change.

Regardless, he was still somewhat bold, retaining that from his younger days. He throw back the glass and downed it. Food would likely be a wise choice soon. If anyone else requested some of the meat from the kitchen, he'd agree.
The tips of his ears were slightly red and tingling now, and he felt what would be known as buzzed. A lightweight.

Another entrance, another non-human. Her features clearly gave her away, and she was identified as a succubus, a species that held a reputation of sexual encounters, ones that weren't entirely positive for anyone receiving. There was getting to be a crowd here. Probably coincidence after his own arrival.
Sakuya rested his arms on the bar counter, his fingers tapping against the glass and pushing it away.
"Finished for now."
Flightless Butterfly

[ Sweet sweet, and I can understand why. Dani tries to keep what she is underwraps while her twin flaunts it. I like them both for different reasons. c: ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff