Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Nodding slightly to Rhea as she came back down the stairs, he had forgotten about the coin for now... but she might see it still sitting on the bar, pushed far away from him beside of another coin.

Turning his eyes to Mina as she spoke to him without opening her "lips" his hand almost darted for the handgun right in front of him. he was sorely tempted... but then he realized that it wasn't a telepathic connection, just one that was coming from a speaker on the android/robot/cyborg/thingy.

The "tail" was interesting and the electrical discharge was a nice touch he thought. But he wasn't too worried. Impressed, yes, always.... but not worried.

"Well I would ask if you wanted something to drink...but I'd guess that'd be out. Food as well. So... hello. I am Zantara. How are you this evening?"

He said as he leaned against the bar, still cleaning the glass in his hand, twirling it back and forth, the tiny skulls that were attached to each n****e catching the light in their ruby eyes as they swayed.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
((Umm....dear? This is you. I would be mildly surprised if it DIDN"T do something for you than anything else))

((So no.... not in the least unexpected))

((Usually it requires that there be at least SOME material of at least a MINIMALLY sexual nature to start the chain reaction. Now granted, some of the items are more or less human-ish, enough to where they have genders and sexual orientations, and such things are noted as part of the file. And some of the items are lovely machines...oh the lovely machines... like #882. Unf unf. A machine like that, I would gladly give my hipbones to.
But then some of them are just so weird and off the wall that I'm not even sure why reading about them excites me so much.))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
DragonMistress

count_zantara

.:} This conversation.

It went to a strange place once I finished it. Aah! {:.

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress
Ixx blinked. She didn't know anyone named Dame. Or anyone who was, for that matter, a Dame. And even if the Primera gave her the key phrase that 'unlocked' Whites...it would have little effect. With platinum-blonde hair, turquoise eyes, and peachy skin, Ixx was hardly albino and certainly no White. She had no idea who the Dame, the Mistress, Kisa, Fifteenth Warlord, or the Dark Queen were.

"Gray created me," she said, curiously. "And I would love a wing, but two would be better. If I could fly, it might be easier for me to pass the test."

A pause.

"If I'm going to be good enough. If you give me scales and wings, I was very good indeed next year for to thank you."

Taking note of her confusion, the Primera still didn't believe it. It was one of three women who knew him this well.... and damn it Primeras do not go and believe in coincidences.

But it didn't really matter.

"I do not know of this Gray... but I have a feeling they know of me. The holding pens it is then. Do you happen to know of what wings you will be acquiring from us?"

He replied as he motioned for her to follow him as he let the cigarette dangle from the corner of his mouth and he offered her his right hand to help her down.

"Then you shall be good enough, because I have already given them to you, haven't I?"

And when she took his palm, he would lead her to the genetics lab, down the hall where they held all of Zantara's little collections. These had survived the Culling of the Aspects, mainly because only the Primera knew where to find them. Every Aspect who was created here could not leave, an Aspect outside could not enter.

Dapper Genius

{{Well now... I followed the link, and started reading some of the fiction... This stuff is particularly strange. It's like reading redacted reports straight out of the X Files or something. SCP-231 is particularly odd and disturbing...

And yet I keep reading. I guess I enjoy odd science-fiction stuff...}}

Friendly Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Actually.. the first one kinda.. was a telepathic projection. You know, if your character allows for that. I know it's quite rude to assume.]]

Mina's gaze lingered on a familiar bottle of tequila sitting on the shelf behind the bar, talons drumming lightly against the counter. An elongated canine gnawed at her lower lip as she stared wistfully. Truth be told, she hadn't felt the slightest inclination toward food or drink since extricating herself from that viscous pool of liquid blue and her own spilled blood and gore. It had been a shock, to say the least, and she honestly wasn't sure if she could eat or drink.

..well, there was one way to find out.

"Actually," came her voice again, the harsh tone slowly working its way out and the sound most assuredly originating from her mouth this time, "Tequila would be lovely." Her luminous gaze fell on the pile of untouched coins and a smirk tugged at the corner of her mouth. Another, similar coin somehow made its way between her clawed fingers and she flipped it onto the bar. At least her sense of humor hadn't been affected.

Neither had her affinity for shiny things, apparently, for those skull piercings soon caught her eye, the metallic female staring openly.

"It's a pleasure, Zantara," she murmured. "My name is Mina."

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress
count_zantara
((Umm....dear? This is you. I would be mildly surprised if it DIDN"T do something for you than anything else))

((So no.... not in the least unexpected))

((Usually it requires that there be at least SOME material of at least a MINIMALLY sexual nature to start the chain reaction. Now granted, some of the items are more or less human-ish, enough to where they have genders and sexual orientations, and such things are noted as part of the file. And some of the items are lovely machines...oh the lovely machines... like #882. Unf unf. A machine like that, I would gladly give my hipbones to.
But then some of them are just so weird and off the wall that I'm not even sure why reading about them excites me so much.))

((Because good fiction no matter the topic gets you off))

*he says kinda bluntly with a straight face*

((It doesn't have to be sexual in the least. Good fiction written by people who aren't "well-known" gets you all worked up. ))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Egotist
{{Well now... I followed the link, and started reading some of the fiction... This stuff is particularly strange. It's like reading redacted reports straight out of the X Files or something. SCP-231 is particularly odd and disturbing...

And yet I keep reading. I guess I enjoy odd science-fiction stuff...}}

((I'm fond of 093 myself. And I found the writer of 682, and she was kind enough to RP it and my human character Jira having interactions, which was quite a treat.))

Familiar Lunatic

Alexander Aurelius I

((I would say "what'd you expect".... but what'd you expect? How long have you known the two of us?))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alexander Aurelius I
DragonMistress

count_zantara

.:} This conversation.

It went to a strange place once I finished it. Aah! {:.

((I would be playing HoC with you but I got stuck reading through the entire archives end-to-end. OMG MY ONLY REGRET IS I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW I seriously could sit here an entire week going through these.

I got started on this back in I don't remember how, and now I'm looking for a file, it's of a safe that the door opens up to reveal seven different interiors, in cycle, depending on what phase of the moon it is or something, and there were severed human body parts found in it a couple of times. That file had a sound recording of 'this is what one of the interiors sounded like with the door closed', and it was all this weird vaugely spooky noises and mechanical gibberish. I wanted to find it because of I forget why but I wanted that audio file for something.))

Chatty Shapeshifter

((Hey guys...))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
EonFukkatsu
((Hey guys...))

((*demonstrates the proper way to perform procedure 110-Montauk on the stranger*))

Familiar Lunatic

Mina402763
[

Watching her pull out another coin and toss it on the pile, he had that urge to put one round between her eyes again. She might be a customer, but damn it.... he didn't need the agitation.

Noding slowly at her words, he turned and pulled down the bottle she requested and a shotglass. Placing them both in front of her, he tucked the towel in his belt loop and went around the bar to pick up his underarm holsters from the table he'd left them on.

"Lovely name Mina. I'd ask where you came from, but I get the feeling....thats a long story that you'd rather forget."

Buckling the straps across his stomach, he came back around the bar and popped the clips of each gun, making sure they were fully loaded before replacing them against his spine under his hair.

((Just hope he doesn't realize as such. He will get annoyed.... because there are already too many people in his head as it is))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
count_zantara
Alexander Aurelius I

((I would say "what'd you expect".... but what'd you expect? How long have you known the two of us?))
.:} Ha! Long enough that I'm not actually phased by it whatsoever anymore. I've become desensitized to the lot of it.

DragonMistress

Ha! You've got a lot of catching up to do!

Sounds like a neat audio chip to play for a post in which some character may mimic the situation? An interesting building block to a future RP perhaps? {:.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} We should go to the OOC thread though, to respect the RPers and such.

Edit: Huh, I can't find it. Is there one? >_> {:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff