I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Dapper Genius

DragonMistress
The Egotist
{{Well now... I followed the link, and started reading some of the fiction... This stuff is particularly strange. It's like reading redacted reports straight out of the X Files or something. SCP-231 is particularly odd and disturbing...

And yet I keep reading. I guess I enjoy odd science-fiction stuff...}}

((I'm fond of 093 myself. And I found the writer of 682, and she was kind enough to RP it and my human character Jira having interactions, which was quite a treat.))

{{Huh, that would be interesting, though surviving the encounter would probably be a difficult proposition...}}

Dapper Genius

DragonMistress
EonFukkatsu
((Hey guys...))

((*demonstrates the proper way to perform procedure 110-Montauk on the stranger*))

{{Oh lawd, I don't wanna see that. Get a containment room, jeeze.}}

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Alexander Aurelius I
.:} We should go to the OOC thread though, to respect the RPers and such.

Edit: Huh, I can't find it. Is there one? >_> {:.

((No there is no OOC page so don't worry about it. smile ))

Familiar Lunatic

Alexander Aurelius I

((And the desensitization process is complete with you. Now we only have the rest of the world to finish and me and the Dame will have phase one of the Take-Over-the-world scheme complete))

Friendly Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Duly noted.]]

Mina arched a brow at his reaction to the coin, barely able to contain her maddening, Cheshire cat grin. It was nice to get a rise out of someone. At least she still had that to fall back on! Even so, the metal monstrosity didn't need to make enemies on her first day out of "solitary." Paper currency replaced the coin on the counter top, said gold disk now set to dancing lightly along the back of her claws.

"I'm sorry," she purred, her voice getting better all the time. "That was mean of me."

She poured herself a shot and downed it quickly, cringing as she waited for some horrible, explosive reaction. And waited. And waited a moment more. A rather sheepish expression came over her features as she poured another. No discomfort, no fire, no sparks. The taste was stronger, more vivid than she remembered, but that was all. Apparently, drinking was still part of her repertoire.

"Thank you, Zantara, for the drink, the compliment and your discretion. I will share this much, however: a lover's spat with a lunatic genius from another dimension is ill-advised at best."

Another shot down the hatch!

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Arretsu
((No there is no OOC page so don't worry about it. smile ))

.:} Ahh! I've been spotted! *scurries off to lurkland* {:.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
Alexander Aurelius I

((And the desensitization process is complete with you. Now we only have the rest of the world to finish and me and the Dame will have phase one of the Take-Over-the-world scheme complete))

((Respond to my post or I'll go get lost in Project Olympia.))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
count_zantara

.:} Leo has got me doing a lot of design and brainstorming work for a new Malevolence role. I haven't had a lot of time, or frankly, interest in follow upping on some of the RPs I was involved in. I've been following the RP you've been doing in concerns to Nafai and trust that the effort will not go in vain, I will continue work on that RP once things settle down a little for me and thank you for the time invested into it already, it would do wonders for Nafai to get his hands on a charter construct.

I liked the name too, by the way. xd

Okay, I'm off to entertain company, they are playing a game of Stratego and I will fight the winner as the leading champion. Must observe their strategies for today. {:.

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress
count_zantara
Alexander Aurelius I

((Hey your the one who's needing to reply dear))

Chatty Shapeshifter

DragonMistress
EonFukkatsu
((Hey guys...))

((*demonstrates the proper way to perform procedure 110-Montauk on the stranger*))

((what you are doing to my clone? *shaking head in shame*))

User Image

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Alexander Aurelius I

.:} Ahh! I've been spotted! *scurries off to lurkland* {:.

(( o__o .... *follows after* ))

Familiar Lunatic

Alexander Aurelius I

.:} Leo has got me doing a lot of design and brainstorming work for a new Malevolence role. I haven't had a lot of time, or frankly, interest in follow upping on some of the RPs I was involved in. I've been following the RP you've been doing in concerns to Nafai and trust that the effort will not go in vain, I will continue work on that RP once things settle down a little for me and thank you for the time invested into it already, it would do wonders for Nafai to get his hands on a charter construct.

I liked the name too, by the way. xd

Okay, I'm off to entertain company, they are playing a game of Stratego and I will fight the winner as the leading champion. Must observe their strategies for today. {:.

((Hey Leo had what Nafai was looking for, the only reason I haven't gotten more indepth with that aspect, is that I got bogged down in Sigil which bogged down Malviolence which bogged down BB.... ******** me and having cross thread plots going on cocurrently))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
Taking note of her confusion, the Primera still didn't believe it. It was one of three women who knew him this well.... and damn it Primeras do not go and believe in coincidences.

But it didn't really matter.

"I do not know of this Gray... but I have a feeling they know of me. The holding pens it is then. Do you happen to know of what wings you will be acquiring from us?"

He replied as he motioned for her to follow him as he let the cigarette dangle from the corner of his mouth and he offered her his right hand to help her down.

"Then you shall be good enough, because I have already given them to you, haven't I?"

And when she took his palm, he would lead her to the genetics lab, down the hall where they held all of Zantara's little collections. These had survived the Culling of the Aspects, mainly because only the Primera knew where to find them. Every Aspect who was created here could not leave, an Aspect outside could not enter.

((Oh nvm. redface Sorry.))

"Probably." Ixx nodded eagerly, hopping down from the table and straightening out her robe. "Gray knows everything. It doesn't say so to me, but I think it does."

She smiled a little bit, and extended one fingertip to touch the tip of his hair.

"You look a little bit like Gray, but it usually appears as the other gender. And wings of dragons. Gray teaches that birds are vile creatures and that no creature with feathers is ever to be trusted. Only the skin-and-bone of bat, the flames and magic of demon, or the magnetic telepathy of dragons are to ever be used to make wings on honorable creatures. And I ever so much want to be honorable."

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
DragonMistress
count_zantara
Alexander Aurelius I

((Hey your the one who's needing to reply dear))

((I sowwy, I missed it at first. Don't hate me.))

Dapper Genius

{{Hmm... I wanna make a post, but my brain seems to be on vacation. Dunno who to post with, and what they should be doing. xp }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff