Poll Whore. 0.46698488464598 46.7% [ 587 ]
I love the place. 0.12808273667462 12.8% [ 161 ]
Heh. 0.065234685759745 6.5% [ 82 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.17661097852029 17.7% [ 222 ]
>_> 0.16308671439936 16.3% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1257 ]

Distinct Hunter

Arretsu

Alex smiled softly looking up at the white haired woman from her hunched position. "Someday maybe, if i don't lose my damn mind first." She chuckled softly looking back down at her drink. "21 years..... Normal life.... nothing like this, just bikers and street punks..." She shook her head and laughed sadly as she thought of the life she had before. "Adapt or die..... looks like i got no choice but get used to well the "night" life." She looked back up at the winged woman, her crimson eyes glowed faintly. "Do y'all have any raw meat by chance...... Hunting still sits wrong with me unless they attack me first...."

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon continued to drink his wine as he heard what Rune said and simply smiled as he took a few more gulps of his wine.

((O_O arretsu I think I have amnesia...I can't remember if my character knows yours on a first name basis. Or maybe my stupidity has gotten the best of me again...NOOOOOO WHY AM NOT SMART WHY GOD WHY!!! crying ))

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
The Egotist

"Hey Rune, could you grab me a bottle of that Everclear that Saji is always drinking." It was the strongest stuff that the Halo was likely to have on hand; James had some especially strong Dwarven Spirits in reserve in his Bolthole, but he didn't want to spend the effort to conjure them up.

His alluring scent and presence reached her acute senses drawing her attention from the raven haired woman and her crimson gaze focused on her lover. Sensing his stress and despair the dragoness straightened from her lean and concern flashed within her multifaceted eyes. Without question she would retrieve the drink he asked for and set it in front of him.
Alexandra Tepes
"Do y'all have any raw meat by chance...... Hunting still sits wrong with me unless they attack me first...."

"Raw meat? Yes I believe we do." Rune answered the woman but her eyes remained on James. Reluctantly she turned and headed towards the kitchen. It would be a couple minutes before the dragoness returned with a plate of raw steak and set it down. "Hunting is fun though maybe we can hunt together sometime."

Rune would glance at James and softly her voice would resound within his mind. It wasn't often that she spoke telepathically with people while not in dragon form, but James was a special case. "Is everything alright? I haven't seen you this upset in awhile..."

((Lol we can just say he has over heard what her name is Eon.))

Distinct Hunter

Arretsu

User Image
~Alexandra Tepes~
Alex smiled softly. "Thank you miss." She began eating the raw slab of meat eagerly finishing it fast enough it was inhuman, her dagger like teeth could be seen when ever she took another large bite. Once she finished she heard what the woman said about hunting together and smiled sadly wiping the blood from her mouth. "if its animals its fine....But i seem to be stronger if I eat.....People and it really does not sit right with me." She spoke softly her eyes growing distant for a moment before she snapped back looking at the woman and followed her gaze to the man behind her and made a slight clicking noise before returning to her drink.

Dapper Genius

Arretsu

While he hadn't been making any special effort to hide his mood, he was surprised that she'd caught on so quickly. He wasn't the most expressive sort, and to casual eyes, his expressions only ever ranged from anger to varying levels of bemusement or lunacy.

As she left to fetch some meat for the girl, James popped open the bottle of pure alcohol, and took a long, dangerous swig. His metabolism was inhumanly strong, so it would probably take the entire bottle before he got anywhere close to being drunk. Of course, he had time.

Rune spoke into his mind, and the Russian chuckled halfheartedly. He had no way to reply silently, unless she could literally read his mind. Taking another swig from the bottle of powerful booze, he shrugged, and spoke softly.

"I'm alright, Rune. Just... Preparing. Or at least, planning to prepare." He couldn't shake the sense of dread that was slowly pervading his days. If he stayed here, it could be the death of him, but he didn't want to leave, either. It was a comfortable, familiar base of operations.

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon looked at Rune then to Alex as if he was interested in what they where talking about but turned away since it had nothing to do with him. "I wonder how a mix breed would be treated here?" He asked not excepting a real answer to his question.

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Alexandra Tepes
She spoke softly her eyes growing distant for a moment before she snapped back looking at the woman and followed her gaze to the man behind her and made a slight clicking noise before returning to her drink.

"People are animals too in the end." As Rune spoke a slight smile tugged at her lips. "Creatures that are just as vicious as the bear that I hunted weeks ago."

The dragoness ran a hand through her white locks, pulling away stray strands that had fallen in front of her crimson eyes.

Glancing at James she would release a sad sigh knowing exactly what he was preparing for. But would he stay to prepare or leave? "You know I will help you any way I can. Also if you open you're mind to it I can read you're thoughts..."

"A mixed breed would be treated like anyone else who steps in here I am sure. "Rune's feminine voice resounded sweetly into Eon's mind

Distinct Hunter

Arretsu

"People are animals too in the end." As Rune spoke a slight smile tugged at her lips. "Creatures that are just as vicious as the bear that I hunted weeks ago."

Alex out right winced at the comparison but sighed softly before taking another gulp of her whiskey emptying the glass. "I guess your right..... I just can't out right kill them.... I used to be one." Her voice was softly but her tone was sharp, she was clearly having problems adapting to what she was now. "I dunno if it will ever sit right with me ya know?" She looked at the woman and sighed softly before closing her eyes hunched over her now empty plate and glass. "Names Alexandra byh the way, but just dcall me Alex." She smiled up at the dragonness open her eyes again, the now almost shy and quiet woman clearly was confident once and even now very strong willed.

Dapper Genius

If he opened his mind? He wasn't exactly sure how to do that, and it was a worrisome proposition. If she could read any more than surface thoughts or deliberately projected words, he would be hesitant to do such a thing. He didn't have secrets, or at least not many... But he was still guarded about his thoughts and feelings.

Regardless, he decided to give tit a shot.

"I'm certain that you would... But I wouldn't want to expose you to that kind of danger. That wyvern we fought against only reached its second stage of power... The next foe will surely be at the third stage... Or it could even be the b*****d himself." Without a doubt, the next enemy would be intelligent, bloodthirsty, and inhumanly powerful.

If he stayed, James planned to set up an ambush, a killing field of weapons, explosives, and pre-placed magical runes... If he could accomplish that, he could set the battlefield and throw everything that he had against his foe in a desperate gamble.

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon once again smiled at Rune as he threw away his empty bottles into his shroud then pulled a new bottle of wine from it. Before he drunk his new bottle of wine he laid his shroud on the floor as it turned back into his shadow. "I know we're not friends but I want you and everyone else that works at the tavern to have this." He said as he reached into his shadow to pull something out.

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
When someone wanted her to hear it was easy to pick up the thoughts from their mind. So when James responded a sad smile graced her lips. While she didn't want him to leave if running garunteed his safety she wouldn't try to convince him not to. As much as she didn't want to admit her weakness she knew that her power was not even close to on par with others of this world. "James.....if you have to leave....I would understand. I just don't want to see you hurt.."

Crimson would swirl to a dull gray as sadness glimmered within her eyes. Nervously her fingers clutched the fabric of the short dress she wore and her wings would fidget.

Taking in a calming breath Rune would force a smile on her lips as she peered once more at the woman named Alexandra. "I am Rune..Someone who lives here and frequents the rafters."

Hearing Eon she glanced towards him curious as to what he was pulling out of his pocket.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Here we are." Eon said as he pulled out a large violet like jewel. "I'm giving this to everyone at the tavern for decoration, it's called the Eye of Eden, I got it from a Aztec temple." He said as he gave it to Rune then picked of his shadow and wore it as a shroud again.

Distinct Hunter

Alex smiled softly. "Its nice to meet you RUNE." Alex held out her hand to shake hands with Rune. "Just a question.... What are you? " Alex's confidence was rising as she spoke with Rune but her guard was still up as if she was worried of an attack or that she was on the menu. She glanced over at the fellow who had been drinking what she guessed was wine and looked shocked at what he was doing. "Well then.... That is a first." She muttered to her self before looking back to Rune. "Is that kinda s**t normal around here?" Her voice was low still mildly shocked.

Dapper Genius

Arretsu

"I don't plan on running away. I don't want to see you hurt either, though. If I do stay, I want you to stay out of the fight. If I can defeat whatever my half-brother sends, we can have some peace for awhile... And if he gets what he wants, he would leave without harming anyone else." Some part of him wondered if it was time for his wandering to permanently end, but he knew what Anthony would do if he regained the demon lord's power, and that was assuming he could even control it. It was something that he couldn't allow to happen.

Distractedly, he noticed the strange man offering an Aztec jewel. He scowled, knowing what kind of magics the Aztecs were fond of weaving.

"Don't touch that, Rune. The Aztecs were a jealous sort, and I wouldn't trust any of their artifacts..."

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
EonFukkatsu
"Here we are." Eon said as he pulled out a large violet like jewel. "I'm giving this to everyone at the tavern for decoration, it's called the Eye of Eden, I got it from a Aztec temple." He said as he gave it to Rune then picked of his shadow and wore it as a shroud again.

Rune's eyes widened and she leaned forward to inspect the jewel with wide curious eyes. The dragoness couldn't resist reaching out to take the violet jem.
Alexandra Tepes
"Just a question.... What are you? "

"I am dragon. And tell me Alex who has the right to define what is normal?" Rune answered as she plucked the jewel from Eon. As soon as it was in hand James's warning caused her to still and glance at him.

The Egotist
"Don't touch that, Rune. The Aztecs were a jealous sort, and I wouldn't trust any of their artifacts..."

Her eyes swirled matching the color of the jewel she was holding and a sudden look of guilt crossed her pretty face as she quickly set the jewel down on the counter. "Am I cursed now?"

Rune decided to let their mental conversation drop for the moment, deciding it was something to speak about in a more private setting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games