Welcome to Gaia! ::

* My tail slightly waged back and forth as I looked at the building.I stayed on the branches silently as I keep observing them.*

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

He smiled and felt her wings wrap around him as she returned the hug, kissing her softly on the cheek.
jumps down from the tree and hits the ground landing on her paws walking to the lake and lays down
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sips happily at her tea before pulling out a random hair from her head watching as it shifts into a green feather oh goodie I'm molting

laughs molting? am I the only human in this place?

Hey if it makes you feel any better I Don't have wings.

sighs Thanks.. I think.. sweatdrop

Technically I'm human... because my dad was human... and my mom was just a dead human who got the chance to act as a guardian angel of sorts. confused
shifts slightly pulling her hair over her shoulder revealing how each strand shifts into a feather towards the end
* Heard a thud comming from somewhere.I looked at that direction and noticed a girl heading to the lake like last time. Jumps down from my own tree and followed her silently.*
Quote:
He smiled and felt her wings wrap around him as she returned the hug, kissing her softly on the cheek.

eek And... you're busy... Go get 'em Tiger! wink Goes to bar to find some tea. Any tea.
Quote:

~Brushed her lips over his forehead softly...tickling the backs of his legs with her four wingtips. Her eyes sparkled with slight mischief...and she took another sip of her tea, by aid of telekinesis. Ariel laughed softly...relaxing close to Doji. She was happy, one could see it in her depths of her sapphire eyes, as well as her actions and hear it in her voice~

"....Thankfully my headache's going away. This natural tea works wonders. I need to remember to thank Selene for the recipe."

~She giggled~
Quote:
* Heard a thud comming from somewhere.I looked at that direction and noticed a girl heading to the lake like last time. Jumps down from my own tree and followed her silently.*

is followed and sighs flicking her silver tail
Quote:

is followed and sighs flicking her silver tail

* Caught up with her then lightly taps on her shoulder.* miss? You ok?

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

He looked over at Wolf and laughed You and Kayla out there...I can feel the magic in here... he laughed and turned, looking at Ariel Tea makes everything better, whether it be wounds or headaches... he smiled

Eloquent Informer

Quote:
Quote:
hello Fey, hello Wolf. Fey, would you mind if I shared the couch with you?
shakes her head patting the seat next to her nay, please sit. I don't bite...unless asked to

thanks~!
sits next to Fey
Finds some tea leaves and heats some water in which to steep them.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hello Fey, hello Wolf. Fey, would you mind if I shared the couch with you?
shakes her head patting the seat next to her nay, please sit. I don't bite...unless asked to

thanks~!
sits next to Fey
smiles while running her fingers through her feather hair then pouts slightly as a few more feathers fall out I hate molting

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Looks at Shadow You better keep those picked up... he laughed and took a sip of his tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff