Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
fine i will go
Good anjd tell your sister that SHE IS NOT WANTTED!.... Its her warnning... and I am damn serious about this alright... it was enough that the first one came but for there being two more doing this.. i am sorry that repeating a harrasment over and over. and something like that is not allowed on gaia. Kanami growls loudly and looking soo serious and mad that a look could kill.
Kanami..she is gone* hugs her softly* and it wont happen again..none of them want to be kicked off gaia
kanami nods to her and hugs. I am glad that they are. I can't stand people like them. .... It was people like them.... the days at.... Kanami stood there and started to tear. the days... back at the angel..... kanami sat back down and cried a bit out of insanity.
* gently wipes away her tears and hugs you* i should not have come here..maybe if i had died...all of you would be happy..ya know..you wouldn't have to keep defending me
neo please no , these tears are not what you think... Doji knows more about what I am talking about... the repeated attacks he and I had to face back at an OLD place known as Angel Sacuary..... the owner keep being attacked over and over by assasins... it became to much of a bothers that some of us left or some of us had to get the mod on a daily bases... but now knowing how the rules are.... neo I am glad and more than happy to protect someone like you and being at your side
*hugs you crying* thalnk you ...thank you soo much
hey hey hey now do not cry you no need to... Kanami smiled down at her. Please smile.... becuase one is strong when they smile. Kanami turns to doji and says jokingly. Hey Doji mayeb i should be a BODY guard here4 huh? kanami laughed

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
*giggles a little* hey thats my hair!!!*pins you and then tickles you*

Jumps up and catches her, tickling her hey!!
sits down and leans against the wall under the staircase to rest
*runs in*.....
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is really pissed off. She jumps off the roof and sits on the lakeshore, overlooking it
hey hun...
glances at her for a moment, smiles, and turns her head to the lake again
i am sorry for dragging all of you into this
looks at her "It's not your fault. It's just that.... oh never mind. It just isn't your fault." She walks over to her and nuzzles her gently
*smiles and cuddles you softly and pets you gently* i am glade i have you as a friend
"As am I."
*smiles a little*
there we go that is what we need a lot more of *smiles*
grins "Guess what?"
well i have to be some of the tims. oh and what kleemin?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is really pissed off. She jumps off the roof and sits on the lakeshore, overlooking it
hey hun...
looks at her "It's not your fault. It's just that.... oh never mind. It just isn't your fault." She walks over to her and nuzzles her gently
*smiles and cuddles you softly and pets you gently* i am glade i have you as a friend
"As am I."
*smiles a little*
grins "Guess what?"
"I'm hungry... WHO WANTS PIE?" Runs inside

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey hun...
"As am I."

Coughs and steps forward Even though, someone as myself, is rarely into situations like this, Im serious, ask Kanami, I am glad to have you here as well... pats her on the head
gonk Doji you always do this... when you can't awnser a question I have to awnser it xp xd
Quote:
*runs in*.....
hello
Quote:
Quote:
*giggles a little* hey thats my hair!!!*pins you and then tickles you*

Jumps up and catches her, tickling her hey!!
*laughs softly and tickles back* what? you messed up my hair!!* pouts cutely*

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Looks at everyone and puts Neo down Lets go inside... jumps off roof, grabs a tree branch, swings, and lands in front of the door and walks in, seeing Myli Back so soon I see?
Quote:
*runs in*.....
hello again
Quote:
Quote:
*runs in*.....
hello
I escaped that Ryo again!!Hah!*sits down by the bar*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey hun...
"As am I."
*smiles a little*
grins "Guess what?"
"I'm hungry... WHO WANTS PIE?" Runs inside
well i do anyone eals? *appers inside*
Quote:
Looks at everyone and puts Neo down Lets go inside... jumps off roof, grabs a tree branch, swings, and lands in front of the door and walks in, seeing Myli Back so soon I see?
ok!!!* fallows you in and then turns on some music and i move all the tables* ther is one thing my sister was right about...
runs in circles around Myli

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces