Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ughhh.
Who decided Flynn got to be in charge...?

I need to limit my posts there, I rejoined to lurk and now look. rofl

OMFG MORE GRATIS!
I seriously got my first bag five days ago, and today I got another bag.
This time I got:
- 50ml Marc Jacobs Dot
- 50ml Tarte Maracuja Oil
- Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peel
- Urban Decay Brightening & Tightening Complexion Primer Potion
- Julep nail polish in Gayle
- Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- a mini Fresh Supernova mascara
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

Seriously, girls, there may be things that I just don't want/need, so I'll let you guys know what's up for grabs and I'll ship it out.
No cost whatsoever. (:
Yeah one of the girls that went off about how she's been talking about us harassing people for a while now or whatever....
She has no place to live and no money but the little bit she does get she wants to get mods.
Are you stupid? =l

We're paying like 200$ more then what some discount stores list as.
I'm okay with that.
They're delivering it and setting it up for us - which is no easy feat they have to come up these steep a** stairs. And then if anything happens to it - they're going to fix it. So if we move it and somehow rip it we tell them and they come in and try to repair. If it cant be repaired in house they take it and repair it and give us a loaner couch until it is repaired.

Do they come weekly?! LOL.
I don't know just how frequently we get gratis, but one of my coworkers said she's had gratis come a week apart and she's had it come a month apart.
It really just depends on how long it takes for your gratis box to fill.

Oh, and I calculated the value of my overall gratis collection.
******** $597.45.
Did I say I love my job? rofl

Sparkly Wench

She just kind of decided that she would be the one in charge..

Ouuuuu, awesome!~ n_n
I would honestly not know what to do with everything! Different products all the time. XD
BUT, at least you know the s**t that you sell in the store, gives you some personal experience. ;D

I think that is what bothers me a ton about the mod community. People get a ton of mods, then they can't get jobs because of the mods, but refuse to remove them because "omg guys immma good worker!".
You do realize it would be easier to find a job if you didn't have a ton of piercings or hair that isn't a natural colour? lol So I don't see why you are complaining about something that you brought on yourself ffs. =/ You do not need to have mods, you were not forced to get them, it was a choice and every choice has consequences!~

That's not too bad!~ n_n

Awesome job is awesome!~ ;D
I dislike that too.
I understand you feel like you're being suppressed or whatever but seriously...
A lot of businesses want to come off professional and mods are 100% accepted yet.

I would love to have my firetruck red hair back - but I would never get a real job with it.
For reals.
You have to make sacrifices sometimes.
Personal appearance is a choice, so suck it up.
Do I like having to have one of my nostrils hidden and my septum flipped up?
No, but I do it anyway because I love/need my job.
Ugh frustrated with my cousin.
She still isn't cleaning up after herself, and just because she occasionally takes the recycling down or sweeps the kitchen floor doesn't make it okay.
Oh, and she doesn't understand why Jon and I are concerned about losing our damage deposit.
UM YOU SPILL WINE ON THE FLOOR AND GET HAIR COLOUR ON THE BATHROOM WALLS.
Exactlyyyy.
But some people are too dumb to see that.

If your walls are white get some bleach gel and put some on a paper towel and dab it on the spots.
Let it sit for like 10 seconds or so and use a lightly damn paper towel to wipe it away. It should lighten it - if so keep doing it until it's gone.

As for the carpet... I'm not sure.
I can ask my old boss at the cleaners if he knows - he knows a million tricks.
Our walls are a light mocha.
Soooo yeah.

We managed to get the wine out with this wine stain spray I got from a wine specialty store.
We've got like the same color in the kitchen/living room.

Try hair spray.

A Magic Eraser should work but you have to be very careful with them - they'll take paint off.
So if you get them - break off a small piece, wet it, squeeze it, and gently use that small piece on just the spot.

I'm a bit nervous.
In a hour - hour n half I've got a phone interview for the cash aid and food stamps.
Blaah. Just 3 months of assistance would help so much.
Better picture of couch~

I just looked at the agreement.
It's 1010.99 if we pay off in 6 months.
If we don't it's 1781.82.
HUGE difference! Lol.
Aerobe
We've got like the same color in the kitchen/living room.

Try hair spray.

A Magic Eraser should work but you have to be very careful with them - they'll take paint off.
So if you get them - break off a small piece, wet it, squeeze it, and gently use that small piece on just the spot.

I'm a bit nervous.
In a hour - hour n half I've got a phone interview for the cash aid and food stamps.
Blaah. Just 3 months of assistance would help so much.

Tried a Magic Eraser already, it faded it a little but also was removing the paint, so I stopped.
Haven't tried hairspray yet, but I'll give it a shot.
There needs to be a serious discussion with all three of us.
This s**t is NOT working.

Nice couch!
WOWWWW so that girl Lexi who is basically homeless?
Got a piercing today.
Seriously, the ******** priorities of some people...
Told you.
XD
LOL.

She no joke posted she was homeless and needed a place to stay.
So Sierra was going to see if she could stay with her and her bf for a few days or something.

I think I'm going to stop the job transfer with Michaels.
It's 35 miles just to get there and it's just a cashiers position.
Plus, I need to take 1-2 weeks off in January because Nate and I are going to Puerto Rico.
I don't think they're going to be on board for that since December/January are hella busy.

Thinking of calling it quits on that - working for mom hard core to still make enough money then after we get back go on a SERIOUS job hunt. Like go business to business with resumes and try to score a job that way.
If you feel comfortable doing that, go for it!
A lot of holiday jobs have vacation blackout dates through January, so yeah.

Wow, so my cousin didn't mention to her job that she'll be leaving for a week or so in December for vacation in Arizona with her parents.
I guarantee that they're under the impression she's available for the entire holiday season.
I told her that she's pretty much not going to get it since she didn't tell them in her interview and she just shrugged.
I seriously hope she's not planning on just going anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff