Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh I think I need to just block her entirely.
******** annoying as hell.
Ugh and of course FB is not letting me do that.

Sparkly Wench

Just give it some time, it should get better, and then once you actually start working you won't have to deal with the idiots in your office!
Srsly, Shawn had the same crap in his training.. eight hours a day of sitting in a class with some of the dumbest people alive. XD
Buttt after the training you don't deal with that.. you just do your thing and it's fine!
Just look for another job for the time being.. since sitting in a class with idiots is pretty easy money imo. XD

honestly I do see how putting them in.. "backwards" would be good for some things.. like I dig having a front view. BUT WHEN YOU SAY BACKWARDS.. most people know what you mean. There is a way they are generally used.. they can be used both ways, but the most common way just that! XD
WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE AN ARGUMENT!? omg.

There are some things I avoid saying in that group. like my love for externally threaded jewelry and how I'm cool with wearing cheap jewelry as long as my body is happy.
I'M NOT BUYING ANATOMETAL FOR 16 ******** PIERCINGS. You know how much money that would be?! .___________.
and what's so wrong with externally threaded jewelry? oh no, damage when you take it out/put it in? I RARELY ******** WITH MY HEALED PIERCINGS. pretty sure one jewelry change a YEAR isn't going to destroy it.

I know what I'm doing, I'm not stupid.. don't ******** attack me because I prefer something else "OMG THAT'S NOT THE BEST".. my body, not yours, everything is doing fine. If you know me, you know that I will buy higher grade jewelry if need be, and you know I'm not going to be a ******** idiot.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I'm with you on externally threaded jewelry. My tongue bar? Externally threaded. Know the last time I've changed it? When I was ******** 19 YEARS OLD! ITS BEEN 4 ******** YEARS.
Yah..I think my tongue is fine.
I don't give a ******** about externally threaded jewelry in healed piercings either.
I'm with you on the fact that I don't change my jewelry too often in a number of my piercings.
Septum? Never.
Conch? Never.
Navel? ONCE and that was to put in a new navel bar from my BAF order, and it was internally threaded lol.
Nothing else I have pierced requires jewelry with threading haha.
The whole office seems to be filled with childish or stupid people.

Like today, I was going to the bathroom and there was this girl on a call with a customer.
Well the dude beside her was standing and talking over her to talk to his buddy on the other side.
=/

We roleplayed phone calls today with each other.

I made some pretty bomb dinner.
Bread & parm crusted chicken with broccoli and bow tie pasta with a garlic, oil, butter sauce.
I made so much too. Nate was like 'you really need to learn to half recipes'. I said NUP. We're taking some to your roommate tomorrow. ;D

And we'll still have some left over. lol.

Sparkly Wench

I honestly just don't like internally threaded jewelry.
They are all different sizes.. like externally threaded stuff.. you have a 14ga bead.. it will screw onto anything that is 14ga.
You buy a 14ga internally threaded barbell and lose a bead that came with it.. order a new bead anddddd. IT MIGHT NOT FIT! Obviously everything anatometal is going to fit with each other.. but when it comes to mixing and matching? Doesn't work too easily. D:
THAT really bothers me.. and if I lose a bead or something and I do need to buy a cheapie from claries.. at least I don't have to wear the horrible barbell from there as well.. I can just take one of the beads and pop it on there! lol

I know the advantages, and I do see how it is a better system for piercings.. but for me, I'm cool with externally threaded stuff. If I was taking jewelry out often and the threading was pissing off the piercings? I would so invest in some internally threaded stuff! Same with if the metal I wear bugs me! I swap to a higher grade!~

Woooooo, birthday tomorrow! My mommy got me $200. soooooo that paid for the $80 that my iud cost me... $11 for nail polish.. $25 for renewing my license..
Might go downtown tomorrow to get face wash since my body shop card thing expires this month.. gogo 10% off! andddd possibly get a tin of tea from davids.. since I have my eye on this one.

Sooo the boyfriends tires are completely bald.. and it's winter.. so yeah.. he needs new tires. D:
anddd we were going to wait to see if I got approved for a canadian tire credit card before getting all weather tires.. since it's no interest for six months anddd by that point we can just pay the card off in full!
BUTT turns out one of his tires is leaking.. like a lot.. signed up for the card 2 weeks ago.. and it can take up to 8 weeks to get here. D:
Buying all four tires tomorrow, since there is a little scratch and save thing going on.. get 10-100% of your purchase back in Canadian tire money! anddd since the tires are going to be between $400 and $500.. that's $40-$50 in moneyyyyy. So then that can be used to pay for the installation 2 weeks from now. cool
Sucks having to throw it on a credit card with interest every month.. but a car is needed and cars need tires. anddd you have to have the tires in order to make an appointment. =/ soooo yepp.

omg, being a one income household ******** sucks! XD Let's do s**t with money we don't even have!~ haha, awesome. My credit card is always 100% paid off though, no cash advances, rent and bills are always paid with real money. It's just food, and all that other crap that is getting charged to his cards. x_x
That's one reason I don't want to sign up for cards.

No money? WELL THE CARD TECHNICALLY DOES....
I'd charge that s**t up so fast.
sweatdrop
So I stay away from those.
Whelp.
Talked to my energy provider and they can't offer me anything better then what I have basically.
"Oh this one will be 11.8cents."
I'm currently on 13 cents. 1.2 cents difference helps... nothing.

Tell them another company can give me a MUCH lower rate - they don't care.
Not even trying to keep me as a customer.
Lol.

Gonna just pay the 150$ on payday to get out of this contract and go to the company I work for and sign up with them. Since no deposit, no cancel fee, and it's 7cents.

My bill should drop from 80$ a month to about 35$ a month.
Gogo lower bills!

Jon and I went to go get our licenses exchanged yesterday.
Turns out we need paperwork from the DMV, something stating when our licenses were originally issued.
I'd sent out for a certified driver's abstract a few weeks ago and my mom's sending that up on Monday.
Hopefully that'll be enough, because we have 90 days to get our new licenses from moving here, and I have no idea what will happen if we don't get them in time.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

House hunting sucks..yet I love it. Place we wanted we can't get since we can't move in until January. IT WAS PERFECT!
Oh wells. There's another place that's $1600 something and is a 5 bedroom...but that will probably be gone by January as well. I shouldn't start looking until December. My fault.

Sparkly Wench

Well right now since we didn't get approved for a line of credit we need to use credit cards.
My income is not enough to cover everything, and he's only getting $400 a month from the government for student loans.
Even though it sucks having to use them, we understand that it's not "real" money, we do all the basics with real money, pay at least double the minimum payments.. it's manageable for sure.

Ended up having to buy the tires with debit since they don't take credit on those special days.. wut? Sooooo, no interest! XD and got $48.70 back in canadian tire money which will nearly 100% cover the installation cost of the new tires. n_n
Probably just going to cancel the card as soon as it gets here.. maybe wait a little, but the interest rate is HORRIBLE, only really good for large purchases at that store that you need six months to pay off.. so maybe I'll keep it around for if something does happen..

Woha, that's neat how you can choose different companies for that!~ surprised

lolol, possibly another road test? D:
At least if you passed once it can't be too hard to pass again!

The good news is, if you are finding places you like that you can afford fairly easily now? It's not going to be too difficult a month from now. n_n

We went out and did s**t this morning.. then came home and I cried nearly all day long in bed. A mixture of feeling sick from accidentally eating food with wheat in it yesterday, then just eating nothing and drinking nothing all day aside from yogurt in the morning.
Finally managed to nap for an hour.. now I feel fine. lolol great.. not like I have to be in bed in an hour or anything.
I really suck at not doing this when I have a day off.. sweatdrop I feel like I'm not productive so I freak out and cry.. all day long.. so NOTHING gets done. Then I feel bad about crying instead of doing stuff so then OMG MORE CRYING.
Bwahahahaha, I'm so annoying. >_>;
There's not supposed to be a road test or written test for exchanging US licenses for Canadian ones.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Yah true. Downside is a lot of homes in Portland are heated by oil...which is expensive. Patricks cousin and his roommates just spent $300 on oil and that will only last them a month or 2. So hopefully we can find a place that doesn't have oil heating.
My friends are excited cause that means they can be my guinea pigs for baking lolol
Speaking of..I want to make these damn cupcakes! Got to wait for tomorrow though since it's already 10pm. Then I'm making a lemon meringue tart. Then Thursday for Thanksgiving I'm making vegan caramel apple pie cupcakes! emotion_kirakira
So much baking to be had this week.

UGHHHHH! Patrick was taking out the trash when the bag busted open and nasty rotting food juices started to leak on the floor. So I get another garbage bag to put the leaking on in. He's putting the nasty bag into the new one I'm holding and it got stuck so I had to lift the bag over the old one. It got caught and splattered rotting food juice onto my face! emotion_puke

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Ew I had to wipe it with a towel and I got it on my feet. So I washed the towel in the bathroom and went back into the kitchen and stood on the towel as I scooted across the kitchen. Washed my feet, sprayed bleach onto the kitchen floor and am about to wipe it up with the towel again lolol

******** THAT s**t!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces