Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

Yeah, they make you do a lot of strange s**t. lol
In order to graduate you have to pass the fitness tests, but most employers also do fitness testing on potential employees.
Apparently they are kind of the freaks at the school. XD Always walking around, carrying people on stretches, people "hiding" in really odd places. lol
Butttt you get to practice injections on each other! ;D Oh! and sometimes people puke in class... so delightful!~

It's really such a short program though, Shawn is over halfway done already and he loves it!~ A lot of reading.. but no homework or anything.. just tests, lectures, scenarios.. and that's it!

Maybe try couch to 5k?!

Blehhhhh. D: Here everything is covered like that. XDXD But it's finding a doctor that doesn't want to do a consult with you first.. which is hard! My family doctor already went over the risks with me.. I have a prescription.. WHY!? He doesn't really care about doing them, but since he's a male he would have to have two nurses working since one has to stay in the room at all times while he's doing any type of physical examination or procedure.

Got an appointment for the 22nd at Planned Parenthood! It's a male doctor.. OH NO. butttt I just bring in the IUD and he will do the rest. >_<

LOLOL anyone want three months of birth control? I dunno what to do with it.. it doesn't expire until Jan 2017 though so maybe I will just keep it. XD

Ewwww. D: I haven't made cupcakes in well over a year. sad

I was never a fan of them. rofl
But since I never eat things like cake and such now.. maybe I will be like "OMG CAKEY GOODNESS!~" I just like baking, and the boyfriend really wants brownies.. and I want something cakey. XDXD
From what I've noticed you can choose like speed of program.
There is 2 fast-track ones which you meet up a few times a week during the day.
Then there is a slow-track one which is like 2 days a week at night.

Fuu that.
Fast track ftw.

I think before I go to a free clinic I'm going to try and find another donation center.
I still want to donate eggs.

I think the day before I moved here I got a phone call from the donation center in Illinois saying they found someone that was interested.
And I was like FUUUUUUCK MY LIFEE. Waited forever and FINALLY.. when I move. Someone wants my eggs.

So I want to try again!

Sparkly Wench

Haha, well maybe it's different there. XD
Since the program he's in here is PCP (primary care paramedic). There are a few slower paced programs, but not many! This one is six months long and 37 hours a week of in class fun! lol

Hopefully you can find someone who is interested in your eggs again! surprised

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Damn that test is intense.
I hate this time of year. Money money money.
I'm not getting anyone but Patrick Christmas presents because I can't afford it.
Patricks cousin is coming over for Thanksgiving as are some friends...they better bring food with them because I'm not going to buy and make all that food only for them to eat it all when I'm poor as s**t as it is.
BLAH. Good thing I get paid 3 times in December.

Sparkly Wench

andddd that is why we don't do much in terms of holidays.
His birthday.. we did nothing.
My birthday.. we will be doing nothing.
Christmas? His family does secret santa so we will spend $50 combined on presents.

I'm only making between $1,200 and $1,600 a month.. he's getting $400 a month for student loans.. so some months we only have $1,600 to live off of. x_x
Oh well, we are making it work with very minimal debt.. but he's going to be spending $700 on a bulletproof vest this month. sweatdrop
Then $500 on his paramedic licensing exams in the spring. If he fails? Oh hey, go spend $500 again!
We talked about that last night.
Since his family doesn't celebrate holidays.

We decided that while we're gonna decorate, cause I want to, we will not be big on presents.
Even when we have kiddies. It will be a 'make a list of a few things you'd really like and we'll get 1 or 2 things from that list'. We aren't going to get piles of s**t just cause. We're only gonna get you stuff you really want.

I think he wants to dress up as Santa though. LOL.

Any holidays we do though will have no religion aspects.
Meaning, we aren't going to go to Church or talk about Jesus/God on Christmas/Easter.

Kiddos will be taught all religions though and they can choose what they want to believe/follow. But we will not force anything.

We're doing Thanksgiving on Saturday.
We're having Nates roommate over and since they work Friday - we moved it to Saturday so they can drink and whatnots. Probably gonna go all out this time for it since 1, it's our first one and 2, friends will be coming over.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I'm going to work drunk on Black Friday rofl
We always do that at my store. We party before, show up drunk, drink some more at a store party before we open, and then work. Our boss doesn't care as long as we get our s**t done and it helps us give better customer service. We also bring leftovers from our thanksgivings (a plate per person) and we all eat off of it. Which a plate per person is like 10 plates PACKED with food.

We celebrate Christmas in a non religious way (unless we're at my moms house for Christmas but that's because she's Christian) and we'll be celebrating Saturnalia in a religious way.
IT'S MY WEEKEND FINALLY!
I really don't like working 6 days in a row, I'm just exhausted.
But I got off work at 330 today, dropped off my lunch leftovers for Jon, and then went a couple stores over to a hair salon and got my hair cut on a whim.
Got rid of the a-line and had a bunch of layers and texturizing added.
I like how it turned out.
Also, I think I need texturizing powder in my life.
The stylist used it and omg my hair actually has volume.

Sparkly Wench

The only holiday we really "celebrate" is Christmas.. since it's the one time of the year the family gets together. XD
I don't think I'll bother ever doing anything in my house for it though, don't want a ton of people in my home ever, and don't feel like dealing with a tree. lol

Thanksgiving is weird to me since it's like.. why can't you wait two months to see everyone?!
Easter.. doesn't make sense at all. lol Bunnies and other s**t!

Bleh, I just got off seven in a row, had today off.. omg awesome! XD

Yesssss, I have some and it's awesome!~ Works better on short hair though.. with long hair it's a little trickier to get the hang of it. >_>;
Tomorrow is the start of the extra 10% off we get at work.
Gogo 30% off on all non-Sephora brand stuff Nov 2-22!
Our 40% off Sephora Collection doesn't change, though, since 40% off of the cheapest line in the store does a lot of damage lol.
Time to get working on my shopping list bahaha!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I LOVE throwing parties and holiday get togethers. I'm going to be one of "those" wives lol. As long as I don't have to clean up, I'll cook and bake and decorate like no other.
We're trying to get a bunch of people to come over but honestly the way people are..it will probably end up being just Patrick and myself. Whatevs. More food for us then.

Sparkly Wench

Oh god. rofl
Have fun!~ ;D Such a good deal. n_n

Well as long as you love hosting them.. why the ******** not!? XD I'm just so a**l about everything in my home.. I cannot relax when other people are here. What if they leave something out and one of the cats eats it? What if they are just messy? ljalkfdkajl nooooo.

Bleh, reading about IUD's and menstrual cups. lol
Now I'm going to practice taking my cup out by carefully breaking the suction just to see if I feel like I can do it safely.
My doctor said that it's fine as long as the strings are short and I'm careful.. but it still makes me nervous. >_>;
So I will use this period to try to figure out the perfect way to take it out with minimal suction! ;D
If my normal cup is bad with suction I can try the MeLuna soft cup I have.. it's too long but I can ******** around with it and see if it's easier to break the seal.. then possibly order a small version of that if the soft is much better. XD

AND SINCE MELUNA SENDS OUT A SAMPLE CUP.. WHO WANTS A CUP IF I ORDER ONE!? XDXD I don't need 5 ******** cups. >_>; 3 is bad enough.
I WANT A MELUNA CUP! rofl

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I still use pads because I'm paranoid sweatdrop
I tried using my cup once and I was FREAKING out when I tried to take it out. I kept on thinking "DID I JUST FEEL A TUG? OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!"

As far as guests, we make our guests know the rules before hand. We don't care. Shoes off. Don't go near the entertainment system (our really close friends can. One of them likes to draw pictures on it from the dust to remind us to dust lol) but for the most part people are respectful. They don't go into Patricks office or our bedroom, they smoke outside and they stay quiet. It's nice having respectful friends.

EXCEPT SOME OF THEM SPILL s**t EVERY TIME THEY COME OVER!
I'm trying to get Nate to bring any of his other friends over.

I know they're gonna wanna drink which is why I moved it to Saturday.
They PT every morning and it's different everyday. Doing any PT with a hangover would be awful and the dudes in charge are probably gonna be harder on everyone since they know some people WILL drink.

I just really want to cook a lot of s**t.
rofl

I'm ALWAYS trying to get Nate to take his roommate food.

I honestly wouldn't care if anything was spilled on the carpet.
It's already disgusting. Serious. We moved in and I don't think they even shampooed the carpets. They were sticky and they're horrible. Made it KNOWN this carpet is ******** trashed. So they can't charge me s**t when I leave!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff