Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

You knew potatos had those toxins? I declare bullshit. I am not losing my touch, I took an Ativan last night so everything was a bit fuzzy.
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
You knew potatos had those toxins? I declare bullshit. I am not losing my touch, I took an Ativan last night so everything was a bit fuzzy.
I like your picture Adric heart
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Why thank you Mary. I had fun playing with fire last night... My hand has dry darkened areas where the skin was burnt.
Possibly one of your best pics.

How's it going man?
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Why thank you Mary. I had fun playing with fire last night... My hand has dry darkened areas where the skin was burnt.
You remind me of the firebenders on Avatar hurhur
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Good, because as far as that goes, I AM. The kung fu style I practice is Northern Shaolin which is what the fire benders practice.

I've been decent David, yourself?
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
m O O j x
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Good, because as far as that goes, I AM. The kung fu style I practice is Northern Shaolin which is what the fire benders practice.

I've been decent David, yourself?
Oh im good. cool

I'd wanna be a water benderrr! Put out your fire bbycake ;D
Tai chi is common, finding a teacher isn't hard but most are health guru bitches that don't know its martial value. And you wouldn't want to put out this fire ;p

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Tai chi is common, finding a teacher isn't hard but most are health guru bitches that don't know its martial value. And you wouldn't want to put out this fire ;p

I did know that. You can declare bullshit all you want. I've known that since I was 12.

And yes, that is a very epic fire picture, though... I like the one where you're in a bunny suit more. razz
Some one did a hit and run on my car. I'm ******** pissed off now.
Captain Fox McCloud

Oh s**t, that sucks nards.
Captain Fox McCloud

What a nerf-herder.

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,315 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Which toxins? *not going back a page or two*
You mean the ones that classify the potato as a nightshade plant? xD

xCerus
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Which toxins? *not going back a page or two*
You mean the ones that classify the potato as a nightshade plant? xD

Solanine, and Chaconine. Doesn't make it a member of the Nightshade plants, the same toxins are in Hensbane (Hemlock) and that's a parsly/carrot thing. But yes, same s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff