Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump *waits for duralath*
I'll save it lol . . .

I have a black FC3S, Option A to C . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . . but I am retiring it to this one . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . . Oh yeah, I still have my gunmetal option C DC2 for the fishers!
Let's see here...

Don't retire the FC! Keep the FC and get way good with it! It'll help you if you go with a Spirit-R.

Wait, DC2 had gunmetal?
Currently im using a Honda S2000 type b and ive got the tyres,Exausht system ,spoiler,Wheel trims and i think thats it.I have to go to skegness to play it or superbowl at 2 quid a go. so feck that! ive got about 9 cards
I have only been able to play the first version and I must say that it has certainly made my pockets lighter. Especially when I decided to get another car since my attempts with the S2000 didn't really work out.....too bad it only took me about $30 to realize it. crying Now that I have switched over to the RX-7 my driving experience has much improved.
bump *wakes up thread*
I've officially decided to make a second Integra and transfer my old one over to Version 3. Now, I know that the Integra has been radically toned down in Version 3. But think about it this way. If I use it as my trainer car...you get the picture. Now, as for the Version 2 Integra, it's going to be different. You see, my old Integra was turbocharged. This new one will be NA and primarily used to hunt down the Version 2 machines that are still around.

I'm pretty much 75% sure that I'm going to do this. The thing is, no one challenges me anymore. My team is undoubtedly the strongest in my county, which leaves like...no competition.
Duralath
I've officially decided to make a second Integra and transfer my old one over to Version 3. Now, I know that the Integra has been radically toned down in Version 3. But think about it this way. If I use it as my trainer car...you get the picture. Now, as for the Version 2 Integra, it's going to be different. You see, my old Integra was turbocharged. This new one will be NA and primarily used to hunt down the Version 2 machines that are still around.

I'm pretty much 75% sure that I'm going to do this. The thing is, no one challenges me anymore. My team is undoubtedly the strongest in my county, which leaves like...no competition.

I'm color-blind, so it looks gunmetal to me redface . . .

What ever you do (if I'm reading this right), DO NOT transfer any DC2's to ver.3. They are horrible in ver.3 now. If you want to get a car, get an AWD (Lancers, GT-R's, WRX's, GT-4, ect . . .). They seem to be the "in" car right now.

When ver.3 gets down here, I'll still use the FR's, they're 1337!
Rusty_Nail
Duralath

I'm color-blind, so it looks gunmetal to me redface . . .

What ever you do (if I'm reading this right), DO NOT transfer any DC2's to ver.3. They are horrible in ver.3 now. If you want to get a car, get an AWD (Lancers, GT-R's, WRX's, GT-4, ect . . .). They seem to be the "in" car right now.

When ver.3 gets down here, I'll still use the FR's, they're 1337!

Well...if you're good enough, you can still transfer a DC2 over and pwn newbies with it. Plus, you can fool people who still think the DC2 is still uber in Version 3. I'd use it primarily for Happogahara. It's not gonna be my main car, though. And remember, I'm still not entirely sure on it. Once we get Version 3 here, I'll make the final decision. Besides, my RX-8, RX-7 FD3SI, and CN9A are gonna dominate.
bump, man i wish there was juss a good overall around car that is good on all 3 versions
The FD3S is one. It was a awesome it ver.1, second place in ver.2, and still r0xx0rs in ver.3! I picked the Spirit Type R, because it drifts more than the T.K.'s (damn what's his real name?)
I use the Spirit. It is my baby. It is an N-Tune Custom, with 1.8 million points. The arcade I play at is getting Version 3 TODAY! I'm thinking about using the RX-8.
Oh, and to the guy who wanted to drive an El Camino in ID... I drive one in real life. wink A 1983, with a rebuilt 350ci small block from a 1960s Nova.
Then of course my other car is a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX... I'm not joking, either. It's almost sad. Japanese Rice, and American Muscle under the same roof. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff