Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daigo Zenucu
To me...does it really matter what car is the best? Hell, where I am, most of the people playing V3 uses....well, a huge variety of cars, rarely (if not never) see a person driving a RX-8 at all...
And personally, I don't dislike the DC2 in general, I dislike the people who take ADVANTAGE of the DC2 being so cheap. For instance, the people who race players who aren't good at cources like Happo and Iro UPHILL (Which alot of people aren't prepared for.) or they always race players at Happo or Iro and never other cources, and then suddenly slam the "Accept Challange" button off when someone good comes up.

But eh, I'm rusty at ID:AS, and the only place I bother to go is $2 to start and #1 to play again after you finish, which is alot to me, since I don't carry around enough money to even finish a normal tune on my Trueno...

Well...it's kinda like this, for me, at least. If you wanna get competitive with it, you're gonna want to get the best cars around.

At least your arcade's seeing more variety in cars. Mine's beginning to, with the ends of Version 2 and the coming of Version 3. But I have a general feeling that what I'll be seeing the most in my arcade is the RX-8, even though it's 6-gear, something most of the racers probably aren't gonna be used to.
And...another bump...
I like da game Initial D. In ver.2 da best car is da DC2, but it's only good 4 irohazaka. My favorite car in Initial D is da Rx-7(FC3S) and da MX-5 Miata Ssp. Da good car is da Levin-Sr,AE86 Treuno,Levin AE86, Rx-7(FC3S n FD3S) Evo 3 n 4, Bunta WRX(GC8V), Cappincino,S13, S14, Sil-Eighty, and S2000. 4 newbie they should use da DC2. in ver.3 im goin 2 use da Rx-8, even thought it's slow like a Levin AE86. N e wayz da game is kewl n all but it has some gitches 2 it. I rate it 7-10.o yea never race in da REAL Myogi or Usui on Ver.3.

Have fun racers.
Our arcade is probably going to be getting V3 soon. I'm guessing by early July... It's a good thing too, because we haven't had ANY ID games here... crying
I use the AE86... biggrin I'm a fanatic of the anime!
Hachirokuboi
I like da game Initial D. In ver.2 da best car is da DC2, but it's only good 4 irohazaka. My favorite car in Initial D is da Rx-7(FC3S) and da MX-5 Miata Ssp. Da good car is da Levin-Sr,AE86 Treuno,Levin AE86, Rx-7(FC3S n FD3S) Evo 3 n 4, Bunta WRX(GC8V), Cappincino,S13, S14, Sil-Eighty, and S2000. 4 newbie they should use da DC2. in ver.3 im goin 2 use da Rx-8, even thought it's slow like a Levin AE86. N e wayz da game is kewl n all but it has some gitches 2 it. I rate it 7-10.o yea never race in da REAL Myogi or Usui on Ver.3.

Have fun racers.

Uh...DC2 in Version 2 is good pretty much everywhere except for Usui and Akagi Wet. It reigns over Happogahara and Irohazaka as well as Akina UH Wet. Everywhere else except for Myogi, Usui, and Akagi Wet, it pretty much ranks high.

Levins are good? Not in this game. Levins are really low-ranked.

Yeah, they never gave us Shin Myogi or Shin Usui in any of the Arcade stages. Those are primarily for Special Stage, for now, I guess.
I mainly use my FD for battles and DC2 against fishers. I have an MR-2 and a Trueno but they do not get too much use. I have already built my Evo IV for version 3 which apparently is already out in Dublin so I guess I will be going there soon.
Bumped...once more. Criminies, this thread's probably the best one for Initial D...for those of you that play it, keep this one bumped!
And...another bump for good measure.
WOOHOO!!! i found my new home!!! Alright! man ya know it sucks lol, now that i know that all of my best courses are the DC2s worse, and all of my worse are the DC2s best gonk eh ive beaten some nearly full-tuned DC2s on akagi and Usui (im working my way up on Akina and Happ)...be back later tonight, SO SOMEBODY BETTER BE ON HERE TO TALK WITH ME ABOUT INITIAL D! scream .......... sweatdrop
bump xd be back on here later
Hell...it's probably just the two of us.
wakey wakey thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces