Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play Ver. 2. I wasnt around for Ver. 1 and we're still waiting for Version 3 stare

I do have other cars, Evo 3, MR2 G-limited, and the 180 SX, but the Levin is what I'm best with. I just dont have any challengers anymore crying
Ah...that sucks, no challengers. I know how that feels.

As for the Levin...I remember driving it once on Akina, the 86 Levin, that is. Got like...a 3'04 there. Wasn't too good, really.
my FD is currently level 23
red flamed.

Black FD A tune with a B tune hood.

Akagi 2:15:6XX
Akina 2:57:XXX
Happo 2:22 mad xx
Iro 2:42 mad xx

ver2 times.

waiting for eng Ver3
Hey man, what's your ID on Initial-D.com? Didn't think there was anyone else that went there that goes here, other than myself, really.
Duralath
Hey man, what's your ID on Initial-D.com? Didn't think there was anyone else that went there that goes here, other than myself, really.

what's your ID? .. lol .. cuz i'm pretty sure you'll piss your pants to find out who i am wink
If you were Thief or Jobo or someone to that extent, I'd be surprised. I asked first, what's yours?
Duralath
If you were Thief or Jobo or someone to that extent, I'd be surprised. I asked first, what's yours?

LoL
i'm far worse than Thief and Jobo.
and neither of them would come to a forum like this.

i'm known also as the Forum Assassin wink
Weizkruz
Duralath

LoL

True, they wouldn't come here.

I'm known as Rock.
Duralath
Weizkruz
Duralath

LoL

True, they wouldn't come here.

I'm known as Rock.

i'm the Head Admin .. how do you do biggrin
the best car is intergra type r
raccyisdabest
the best car is intergra type r

Weizkruz
Bleh the DC2 is such a boring car. it's only obsessed people who like to drive that car. that and people that don't win anything in life has to drive a DC2 to make up for all the losses in their life blaugh blaugh
The head admin? hyt, noclan, or Noir?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces