Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Albern Puppy
Sorry, but the SGDQ marathon has been going on. I've been doing a lot of posting and running, or just not replying to people.

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds delicious.

Dapper Puppy

Anonymity Is Key
Albern Puppy
Sorry, but the SGDQ marathon has been going on. I've been doing a lot of posting and running, or just not replying to people.

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds delicious.
Summer Games Done Quick. A week-long speedrunning fundraiser. the stream ends tomorrow morning. But, of course, they are saving LttP, OoT, LBW, and Super Metroid for the home stretch, followed by FF6 in under 7.5 hours.

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
@Nathan: I have read that book, in fact! Sarah became my favorite character as soon as she started praising hyenas. >.>

Apparently biologists who study hyenas were Very Upset about The Lion King.
Your movie would have to be The Hyena Queen, though. Spotted hyenas have a matriarchal society.

Timid Roisterer

I'm crowd-funding, these jokers will pay for ANYTHING! The title can be whatever we want!!

PROMOTIONAL IMAGE.

Jeering Codger

I sent you a trade, if you're still looking. I, uh, may have way too much crap stashed in my inventory.

All this talk of zoos makes me want to go to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park again (they have a wallaby petting enclosure!) but it's 2 hours away by public transport. :c

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
So, uh, I've started reading The Dresden Files...
I may or may not be hooked.

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Uh. Am I wrong in thinking it's polite to say hello when you enter somebody else's house? I do that, my friends do that...
My brother's friends just kind of stomp in without announcing themselves. And I understand why they wouldn't want to greet someone who's sitting in the dark and scowling into a bowl of ice cream (me, just now), but Mom says they ever don't greet her or Dad either.

@Anon: I love the Dresden Files! I ought to re-read them; I have almost all of them.

Timid Roisterer

I think that's just part of the younger sibling package. My little brotherses friends never said hi either.

Nowadays they're a little more polite, though.

Shadowy Cultist

4,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oh boy. We get Parade magazine with our Sunday newspaper, and there's this columnist who answers random questions. This time, the question was something like "If doctors spend so much time washing their hands, why do they still wear gloves when performing surgeries?"

Also, fun fact: I just learned that there's an extinct species of hyena called Chasmaporthetes ossifragus. c:

@Nathan: You might be right. All of my friends in meatspace are either only children or older siblings, so...

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Currently spending my spare time between roleplaying, planning on roleplaying, and reading book three whilst listening to acapella music on Pandora.

It's a shame there are no Brony artists on Pandora, because that would be too neat.

Jeering Codger

My best friend is leaving tomorrow and I'm sad. :c

Timid Roisterer

Kidnap them and lock them in the closet.

Jeering Codger

But then how will we LAN party?

Timid Roisterer

I have electrical outlets in my closet, don't you? D:

Jeering Codger

No, just portals, and I don't think Narnia has wifi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff