Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Lol Sounds like you're in Salt Lake City. :p

Timid Roisterer

North Carolina. xD

Three of those are within sight of each other, a Catholic and a Baptist church on one side of the street a couple of blocks down from each other and then....some other denomination I can't remember across the major road from them.

My parents go to a little Moravian church a further block and around the corner from the Catholic one and there is a church for sale at the end of my road a block from that.

There's three or four I see on my round trip walk from work, to the bank to home every Friday, which is a journey of about five miles. There are probably some stored away some where that I've never seen, tucked into little corners of other parts of the neighborhood.
That's pretty insane. o.o Kinda reminds me of the Starbucks around here in Seattle. One on every corner and sometimes just across the street from each other. lol

Demonic Protector

7,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have been pulled back to Gaia for roleplaying... I did not expect this thread to still be alive.
I have revived it from the Depths of Despair! All hail the crazies!

Timid Roisterer

After many Ians, could it be that you are the R.I.Chosen one?
I could be. surprised
Alright then. Wake up sleepies. >:[

Timid Roisterer

Sorry, I was super ill earlier. xD Good enough reason to take an internet break.
surprised That is no excuse, soldier! *hands you barf bucket* We must revitalize this thread!

Owl the Eyeless's Significant Otter

Friendly Sweetheart

Whas dis about revitalizing dis thread? owo

Timid Roisterer

-snortcoughsnorewakesup- W-who disturbs the guardian's slumber!? -stumbles up from a throne of skulls, rubbing my eyes blearily-

Invisible Browser

Aw, Ossifragus is gone now?

Drats, I wanted to show her this.

I seem to recall her being as big a fan of Danse Macabre as I am.

Invisible Browser

Sorry for the double post but holy s**t.

I am exactly 25 years, 11 months old, and today, I lost my last baby tooth. Top left cuspid (canine). I didn't even know I still had a baby tooth and it freaked me out quite a bit until I realized it was a baby tooth. It feels weird as fuuuck to be missing a tooth right now, I need to go see my dentist. I hope it grows in on its own.
-sneaks back in-
<.<
>.>
I also got pulled back to RP as well. I thought this was DED.

-settles into a nest of pillows and tosses Nathan her spare bottle of antibiotics-

How have you all been? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces