Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Timid Roisterer

VERY WELL!!

So what brings you back to the Gaiascape, then? Just traveling around?
I don't really know, honestly. o.o I mean, it came up in conversation a couple days ago and I got inspired to log back in after a billion years. But other than that, no real reason for coming back. I just...did.

Timid Roisterer

Fair enough. I've been here pretty much consistently for over ten years now. xD Mostly I roleplay and sometimes I come here to keep watch and that's about it. xD
So I saw on the last page. What kind of rp do you do here?

Timid Roisterer

I've been roleplaying with the same circle of people for about five years or so now and we pretty much run the gamut of genres. Here's a list of the ones we've got going on currently:

Legends of Aouria Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Too Quiet on the Beach Front (A Legends of Aouria Side Story) <--this one is an unofficial side thread to the above where I'm testing out a group of antagonists I'll be using against the main heroes of the Aouria main chapters. xD

The Occult, A Paranormal Mystery.

The Valesora Chronicles, a fantasy RP about elf slavery and human corruption.

Dapper Puppy

Blurp.

I need more sleep. Don't even know why I am typing this as I am heading to bed.
Alburn! Night silly puppy!
Wow, Nathan. I had no idea there was such a rich rp landscape on Gaia.

Timid Roisterer

It has gotten better with age, trust me. I have an old PM saved full of some of the RPs I joined when I first started and they do not age well.

But to be fair, as I said, I've only really roleplayed with this same circle of people and I don't really travel outside of it so I don't know what any OTHER threads look like.
Well, that's fair. The longer you do a thing the better it gets.
So, how was everyone's Easter?

Timid Roisterer

I have spent the entire day watching Iron Fist.

Quotable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Spent time with my grandma, went to church, jammed on Diablo III, which is weird because I really didn't think I liked that game. At all.
I had intended to go to church but I chose to sleep in instead. biggrin Any sugar highs today?

Timid Roisterer

Closest I ever get to any church is walking by the nine or ten that are, for some reason, on every corner of my neighborhood within four blocks of each other. xD

However, I did ingest a larger amount of ice cream than I normally would or should.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff