Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
O.o' I think I just learned something new.
Are you all swollen?

Sparkly Smoker

Not anymore. But it was really swollen when I was first bit. I had like, this one huge fat foot and a regular sized one. My toes looked all purple and were shaped like tater tots.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mmm... tator tot toes!
Dang, that'd be a niffty picture to see. Sorry to hear you're all in pain- I'm not even sure how to make that go away.

Sparkly Smoker

I know! I should've taken a picture and shown people, and be like, "This is why you don't wear flipflops while camping." surprised

And as for the pain, it's all about the pilllllllz baby. I have some delicious hydrocodone that I've been taken, and it makes me forget all about that foot pain lol.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I have lived in the woods my entire life growing up... kinda hard to not when you live here in Minnesota- but seriously- I use to run around barefoot and I've never been bit or stung growing up here in the woods. I do remember being stung in Mpls when I was little at the park playing freeze tag though. b*****d stinging honey-suckers! >[
Pills huh? I can't take pillage- I get addicted way to easily. <.<;

CAPTCHA?! ... "purify members"

Codger

I've been bit by yellow jackets before. Hasn't happened in a long time. Though we did have them swarming around one of our trees, didn't see a hive, but I was looking for it. As for running around barefoot, I used to do that all the time. Not really bitten by things, but stepped on quite a few unfriendly items...rusty nails, broken glass, spiky plants, and things of that nature.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
D= Rusty nails! I've done that as well.

Codger

yeah, they seem to be really good at going through shoes as well.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Damn those nails and their pointed rusted tips. >[

Magical Lunatic

I have the magical ability to attract bees. You can be seeing a movie in a large stadium type location and I'll find the one seat out of over a thousand that has the bee waiting to sting you in it. xd

Luckily I'm not allergic or anything. Gettng stung hurts but I don't get all swollen. I just get stung.
The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator said:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Emeril Legasse and Alf. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
What the ********], man. xd
I like this one;

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!
I you think the black and yellow flying insects we have around here are bad don't ever go to asia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*in addition to biting and stinging these are happy to spit poison in your eyes.

Codger

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flapjack and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Why does it want me to write a story about pancakes? Why?
O lawd. xd

Flapjack is such a great show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas