Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you seen Six-String Samurai?
I would hope most people here have seen that, because it was cool.

On a similar note, Sukiyaki Western Django was pretty slick, but The Good, the Bad, and the Weird blew it clean out of the water.

Codger

You people speak of things that make less sense than 7
Why is no one commenting on the Red Elvises as I commanded? Did those that clicked pass out?

Try Yo Gabba Gabba instead. It was invented by an Aquabat.

Who promptly booked Themselves as musical guests.

And samurai movies, samurai westerns, and movies I never heard of are boring. I'd much rather watch a very funny drama with no dramatic moments. Like... live action Cromartie.

Oh, and congratulations on living another year Mooo. Just think, one more year, and people will be saying Happy Birthday all over again.
You've only never heard of those movies because you're white. xd

I mean, seriously, the rest of the world is looking forward to Ip Man, so join the global community already! [/buzzwords]

The Red Elvises songs were indeed awesome, although I didn't finish watching the Behind the Music. Guy with a Flying V (?) the size of a small car = hilarity.

Also: wow. Color me impressed. Go, J.J. Abrams, go. Please rejuvenate a dead franchise, but remember that it was never about the action.
I heard of two of them.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Moo, weren't you "Officially Old" like four years ago? neutral

also Happy B-Day Dude, Present when I make it

Nyah Nyah razz

Codger

actually you're not really officially old till after you pass 40, so you have another 14 years. If you make it we'll be impressed....but not really xd
Thanks.

You're a real friend. xd
Se-vens
Why is no one commenting on the Red Elvises as I commanded? .
I did! They are in Six String Samurai.

Codger

Anonymooo
Thanks.

You're a real friend. xd
and if I happen upon one of those joke old man canes, I might consider getting it for you blaugh

Apparently six string samurai is not as new as I thought. Now I'm confused about why I've heard of it.

Meanwhile- Mooo, dead rising, get on it.

Magical Lunatic

My brother and I rewatched the travesty that was the third season of Robotech. Now we remember why we couldn't remember it. We obviously used brain bleach to scrub it out of our minds. xd

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mad Migy 9
Anonymooo
Thanks.

You're a real friend. xd
and if I happen upon one of those joke old man canes, I might consider getting it for you blaugh

Pssst- they are at Spencers love! ^.^; I'll chip in a tad bit!
So, sorry I'm days late with the Happy Birthday!

Life is rather busy around here and now I am going on my first vacation. I'm rather excited. lol New Mexico here I come! Although- it really isn't a vacation... more like visiting family and such! It's be a real vacation if I could freakin' convince everyone to head on out to Cali to visit Miggerz(( I'll call if I make it in the area. ))

-but Anyways! I'm trying to get back into drawing and such... so I'm not the greatest and I leave tonight for my trip but if any of you want me to *try* and draw you... send me a comment on my profile. That way when I get back I will know who wants what- and blah blah blah!

Have a great week everyone!

Codger

Well you know, there is the best aquarium in the states here. That could be a convincing argument, and oddly enough, I work there. Crazy. But umm...yeah, I don't know, pictures sound fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff