Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anonymooo

Honestly, Soldier has always been my best class--simple meat-and-potatoes gameplay that makes up the bulk of the people dying on the front lines and outside flag rooms. xd

Good fighting games cannot be won by button-mashers.

I'd LOVE to see you play solly. razz They are my bane as an offensive medic. Hatehatehate.

Button-masher + SC II = temporarily unstoppable until their luck runs out. gonk
KitsuneNinja
Unless somebody knows how to Guard Impact, then their day is ******** ruined. xd
Anonymooo
KitsuneNinja
Unless somebody knows how to Guard Impact, then their day is ******** ruined. xd

For me, it's nearly impossible to Guard Impact with a GC controller. (Because I use the L + R buttons for blocking rather than B.) So, yes, my day gets ruined rather easily. whee
I'm pretty comfortable with B for my guarding, but that just came from me practically living off of the game when it was initially released. The only time I use one of the triggers for Guard input is for B+G throws, which are often much, much cooler than standard A+G throws.

TrueVelocity's Partner

I've never been good with Fighting games ;~; Sadly I am one of those Button Mashers (Which is obviously why I'm not good at fighting games >.< I never get the combos to work)

Kit, your HUD .. was that Half-Life?
[qkurva neserte mÄ› biggrin

Magical Lunatic

That's why I have SCII on my X-Box and not Gamecube. Yes you get Link on the Cube. But you get one super crappy controller. While the X-Box Fatty isn't the grandest thing around, the X-Box S is actually well designed(mostly because it happily rips off of good controllers but hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it right?).
It's not Half-Life 'cuz it's TFC. surprised But, yes, TFC is a Half-Life mod so the HUD is... HL. To be specific, it's a HL HUD that I customized, screenshot taken at the top of the elevator in 2fort. God, I hate that map.

I abuse my L + R buttons thoroughly in Smash Bros. Sheik's backwards dodge is just too awesome to not use! But when it comes to precision and timing like SCII's Guard Impact, I... can't do it. gonk And I never even knew of SC's existence until someone bought me the damn game for my birthday.

Then I realized just how charming Voldo is.

So I use him.
I can understand Watchmen's film adaptation--it's a comic that lends itself well to a blockbuster action movie, or at least it can in theory. I've honestly never thought that way about The Spirit since its focus is not on action but rather on intelligent detective work, but then again, Sin City in all its RAAARGH KILL glory managed to be pretty cool. Hopefully the movie for The Spirit can avoid being too similar to Sin City's movie, because while they may look similar, they are in fact poles apart in terms of their material.
I've only played the 3rd SC game, but it was just a demo. It was kinda fun making my own characters. I'd like to play the new Smash Bros. game too. I've only played the first one for N64.

You're not alone, Zain. For I too am a button masher and have never been very good at fighting games. sweatdrop

My first time drawing these two...
User Image
Is it good? eek
Hell, I like it. Yachiru's always a pain to draw, but you did great on her, and Kenpachi's facial structure is very close to the comic's way of doing it. Good job!

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Guys, and Gals... people!

I'm very excited. =D

Now that the Fausto's Bottles is done evolving my dream avi is almost complete. Although I am sure that it will never be done. The last item I need is the Horns of the Demon... and since people are entirely greedy with that price. I'm sure I'll never get it.

I can't understand why that is so spendy anyways. It is just silly- SILLY I tell you. Can you imagine when the evloving items are all done? 80bajillion ways to have them and they are going to be so freakin' high that it will make horns look like cake and ice cream on a rainy day.

Maybe I should just continue my quest to get these demon horns even though I know this is entirely impossible. lol
I recently got into the habit of watching b-boy competitions between Korea and other countries.

Something is clearly wrong with me.

But the Koreans have some crazy power...

Sparkly Smoker

Whatever the ******** these little fire guys on my head are, I love'em.

TrueVelocity's Partner

w00t I got my hat today! ^__^ It's so soft ..and does not smell like Kimchi P:
Actually .. its smell reminds me of Pencil Shavings o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out