Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks Moo. ^_^ I had to do a few sketches of Yachiru until I could draw her right. I was afraid I wouldn't though since I didn't have a reference pic for her. sweatdrop Luckily I had some nice references of Kenpachi. ^^

Magical Lunatic

Soon. Mariokart is very very soon.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I am filled with glee and happiness.
Random gift is given to me and it is joyful.

Yey for Joy and Gleegasums.
You guys are deader than that drunk driver I saw last night. LIVEN UP PEOPLE!
My cat hasn't come home in 32 hours... I'm a little worried.
Cat meat is way, way overrated. I dunno what to do with these leftovers.
Does your cat normally come home at least once a day, Kat? neutral

In slightly better news:
User Image
God damn.
User Image
When Miura Kentaro says he's taking a few months off his comic just to draw soldiers...
User Image
...he wasn't ******** kidding. xd
He normally comes home a couple of times. Basically he whines to be let in, eats a few mouthfuls of food then whines to be let out. And he'll normally at least come in at night, or come when he's called. He hasn't even walked by the house. I'm sure wherever he is, he's out of earshot.

We suspect that someone mistook him for a stray and he ended up in their house. Or he got confused for another cat who looks just like him. If he doesn't come back tomorrow, I think I might start going door to door... My housemate says he drove all up and down our street today, and there's no roadkill, which is a bit of a relief.

Magical Lunatic

Kat>Hope you find him. I know how we got when our dogs went missing. It's horrible to lose a pet.
Maybe you could also call your local animal shelter before you head out, too. I hope you find him, Kat--not knowing is the worst part of it all. sad
We're calling the humane society in the morning, and looking around a nearby forest. He's not officially my cat, but the owner says that he has a chip, it just might not be updated with the latest information on where he lives. Next steps are pretty much go door-to-door, and then put up posters.

I think I'll laugh if he just wanders home on his own in a few days...
I hope he's okay, Katz. sad I get terrified if I don't see my cats after being home for half an hour. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't seen them for over a day.

Codger

Saw a badger in the road today, man it's great to in a town again.

Magical Lunatic

I remember that once. We spent a whole week looking for our dogs.....just to come home from dinner one night to find them waiting on the front porch for us. xd
crying

My Jindo has been a problem these past two months. He first learned that he was slim enough to slip through the crack in the gates. We blocked that. Then he dug. We made a roadblock. Then he removed said roadblocks and still went out. We made heavier roadblocks. He removed them again.

NOW WE GOT METAL SHEETS DRILLED INTO THE GATE, ********. Slip yourself past these, sonny jim!

Anyways, despite this, my precious Jindo just runs real fast around the neighborhood, pissing, pooping, and then comes back home when he's tired. I'll just open the door and he'll come in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff