Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

Things run much smoother when people just acknowledge that I'm in charge. xd
I'm a female surrounded by males. I can put myself in charge, yes, but I meet up with tonnes of resistance. sad

Magical Lunatic

I have nothing against women being in charge. Or men. I just have something against me not being in charge. xd
xd I have something against incompetent people being in charge. So I usually take charge. Gonna have to do it with this team too. rolleyes No one else is willing to do it. I'm gonna be known as the "PMSing b***h" again. xp
AWWWW YEAH whee

And Kitsu, I sucked with the HWGuy in TFC. I still have yet to extensively play TF2.
OMG this is why I prefer to do things myself. sad The guy who's doing the summary of the story turned it from a summary to a short story and the characters are all wrong. It is like a bad fanfic. stare I told him to start over again.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
OMG this is why I prefer to do things myself. sad The guy who's doing the summary of the story turned it from a summary to a short story and the characters are all wrong. It is like a bad fanfic. stare I told him to start over again.

xd

And....PMSing b***h? Well wear that name with pride. Turn it into a weapon to make them your slaves!

Anyways I'm off for a bit. I crave dinner and I'm going to watch v3 of Kanon now that the sun is no longer glaring on my TV. Talk to everyone later!
Anonymooo
And Kitsu, I sucked with the HWGuy in TFC. I still have yet to extensively play TF2.

Always keep revving your AC (gatling gun thing) because, as you know, it takes a while for it to actually start spewin' out bullets. surprised As far as accuracy with the AC is concerned, don't ask me. I hate playing HW. Just spam your MIRVs and you'll be fine. xd

Btw, here's my sexy HUD. I made it myself. mad

User Image

I should replace the 'nade icon with, like, a Voltorb or something... and replace the shell with a... a... SOMETHINGPOKEMONRELATED.
Celisasu
Erinys

xd

And....PMSing b***h? Well wear that name with pride. Turn it into a weapon to make them your slaves!

Anyways I'm off for a bit. I crave dinner and I'm going to watch v3 of Kanon now that the sun is no longer glaring on my TV. Talk to everyone later!
It's annoying because I can't be angry about someone being lazy and not knowing what the game is about unless apparently I'm PMSing. xp It's stupid.

Bye bye Celi! 3nodding

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
Celisasu
Erinys

xd

It's annoying because I can't be angry about someone being lazy and not knowing what the game is about unless apparently I'm PMSing. xp It's stupid.

Bye bye Celi! 3nodding

xd

Anyways I'm really off now. Had to restore my old sig as someone on another thread couldn't understand about me and tentacles so I need to remind them.
Hana was telling me about your teammates, AoD. I know the feeling. Hopefully you'll be able to get the project done, but seriously, I think if you have to be a b***h to get results, then just do it until you don't fail. I mean, it's not like you're there to make friends; you're there to get a decent grade. xp
Anonymooo
Hana was telling me about your teammates, AoD. I know the feeling. Hopefully you'll be able to get the project done, but seriously, I think if you have to be a b***h to get results, then just do it until you don't fail. I mean, it's not like you're there to make friends; you're there to get a decent grade. xp
Haha, thanks. 3nodding Thankfully I have a team this term that wants to get good grades and everyone is doing their part. But doing an RPG in less than three months is a tall order. I just hope we can do well on it.

Out of us six from term 1 team three have failed out or dropped out. The other two besides me I got some good revenge last term. xd They actually had the gall to use the name of the game from term one as part of their second term game. It went like this "Made by the makers of Ye Old Trader and Vae Victus"

I was looking at their game and I saw the opening and all I could think was "...you got to be kidding me." Then I looked at them in all seriousness and said "You spelled our game wrong. It's Ye Olde Trader you're missing an 'e'. Don't you know how to spell your own game that you made?" It was their final hand-in too. 3nodding It was so great seeing their faces over this.
KitsuneNinja
Btw, here's my sexy HUD. I made it myself. mad
That is an awesome HUD. I would think your Pokeballs would be your grenades, with Health just saying "HP" in typical Pokemon fashion. xd

Honestly, Soldier has always been my best class--simple meat-and-potatoes gameplay that makes up the bulk of the people dying on the front lines and outside flag rooms. xd

Also: this is why I like Yahtzee: I DISAGREE WITH HIS REVIEWS a bunch of the time. Good fighting games cannot be won by button-mashers.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oh silly Batman. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items