Desirable Shapeshifter

Super Squirrel Boy
hegei
Super Squirrel Boy

fun! You're a decent artist pal smile

ninja

-doll floats to shakes a bit and falls on your lap limp-
uhm . . .{starts a little fire and burns the doll}

gonk is set on fire coming back to life and putting self out and points dramatically at spouting something about bad juju- XD

sup lucky <3

er i'm not gonna stay long...i'm gonna go consult my mistress...miss fluffpuff my pillow rofl

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
hegei
Super Squirrel Boy
hegei
Super Squirrel Boy

fun! You're a decent artist pal smile

ninja

-doll floats to shakes a bit and falls on your lap limp-
uhm . . .{starts a little fire and burns the doll}

gonk is set on fire coming back to life and putting self out and points dramatically at spouting something about bad juju- XD

sup lucky <3

er i'm not gonna stay long...i'm gonna go consult my mistress...miss fluffpuff my pillow rofl

Sorry had to go to counseling. . .

Question for you guys: When you think of me . . . what do you think of? My homework for this week is to tell her who I am.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Super Squirrel Boy

Question for you guys: When you think of me . . . what do you think of? My homework for this week is to tell her who I am.

my mistress denied me >n<

um you seem pretty ok to me <.< though i dont know you as long as the others <.<

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
hegei
Super Squirrel Boy

um you seem pretty ok to me <.< though i dont know you as long as the others <.<
"ok" doesn't define Lucky -.-

Desirable Shapeshifter

Super Squirrel Boy
hegei
Super Squirrel Boy

"ok" doesn't define Lucky -.-

emotion_hug sorry emo

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Super Squirrel Boy
Jayden Kogane
Once my sister and I and some friends were in a used clothes store. My sister saw a pleather outfit that looked like something a j-rocker would wear so she tried it on.
When she had it on she was saying it was making her sweat (she rarely sweats...she usually radiates heat...she's like a heater)
I freaked her out by saying something like "if it makes you sweat, imagine the person who owned it before..."
She ran off to get it off ASAP

...okay...and now I need to go clean stuff. I'll be back later
ROFL yeah that's something I'd think about XD

okay have fun. I finished the mopping and dishes. Too bad that doesn't help you too.
Yeah...

I still have dishes to do...

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
*waves to thread* User Image

vert the skunk
Tsuyoizo
-sneaks up behind yoi and then wraps arounds around the waist and hugs yoi-

O_O
    *squirms*
    It feels.. f-f-furry.. User Image
    Hi, fujiskunk!

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Super Squirrel Boy

I would hate that question. I wouldn't be able to give an answer with anything positive other than "I guess I'm good with the arts"

I think of a sweet guy who's really giving.. who deserves the support he gives to others.
    And also, I think of your hair, with frosted tips. XD I'm not sure if it's still like that, but that's what I think of.. because I think hair like that is just so cool. ;_;

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Tsuyoizo
Super Squirrel Boy

I would hate that question. I wouldn't be able to give an answer with anything positive other than "I guess I'm good with the arts"

I think of a sweet guy who's really giving.. who deserves the support he gives to others.
    And also, I think of your hair, with frosted tips. XD I'm not sure if it's still like that, but that's what I think of.. because I think hair like that is just so cool. ;_;
aw shucks thanks. I'm thinking of highlighting it with blond and red. Thanks . . . maybe a person who thinks of others. Tries so hard when he tries and does absolutely nothing when he doesn't. . .I dunno

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Super Squirrel Boy
aw shucks thanks. I'm thinking of highlighting it with blond and red. Thanks . . . maybe a person who thinks of others. Tries so hard when he tries and does absolutely nothing when he doesn't. . .I dunno

Blonde, yeees! Red, it depends on the shade. Something very deep red would look sexy. |D

Good luck with your homework. @3@; That's a very good question.. and potentially very good for you.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Tsuyoizo
Super Squirrel Boy

Blonde, yeees! Red, it depends on the shade. Something very deep red would look sexy. |D

Good luck with your homework. @3@; That's a very good question.. and potentially very good for you.
it's stupid homework. I was thinking a dark red since my hair is practically black these days.

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Super Squirrel Boy
it's stupid homework. I was thinking a dark red since my hair is practically black these days.

that would make it shine nicely in the sun. <3

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tsuyoizo
*waves to thread* User Image

vert the skunk
Tsuyoizo
-sneaks up behind yoi and then wraps arounds around the waist and hugs yoi-

O_O