Check first post for link 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks. I'm not a fan of FMA but it still annoys me that the item/store is U.S. only.

I don't understand why a sponsor wouldn't want people from elsewhere buying PIXELS with cash. It's pixels on a site based in the U.S.. Why does it even matter where the users are from? It's not like we bring anything home or something. Besides, I could drive 15 minutes over the border and buy some US anime and bring it home to watch...no one would say anything (though from what I know, usually anime licensed in the U.S. is usually licensed for sale in North America and you can get it here too).

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
and Ash is dressed old-school. I bought some of the oldest items on my wishlist, including this skirt so I'm dressed more like I used to...without any cash items. Most people would probably say it sucks and is boring. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

ooooold skool! That's cool hon

ninja

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

okay just have to pack up my food stuff then head on over. I'll be home tomorrow night.

ninja

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I just felt like making an avi in the style I used to.

I'm not hungry but should probably start supper soon.

How are you?

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ashleyien
gonk It's totally unfair! Why the hell is there a whole store that's just for U.S. users?
Not that I'm anime obsessed and NEED cosplay stuff, but it's totally unfair!!!!
They say it's licensing and sponsors and stuff... but I don't get how it makes sense to only allow Americans to buy certain PIXEL items?!?! We can't even see what's in the store to know what to look for in the marketplace and according to what I've seen in me Q&A forum, the MP prices are apparently 4x the store prices.
Misake was gonna rant in there but anyone who does gets bashed and told to buy it in the MP, Gaia can't change it....so she didn't.
This is so stupid... it's like saying Americans are better and more special than everyone else or something and get special privileges. I'm not liking this at all. How long until there's hundreds of stuff on here that only U.S. residents can buy? And the majority of Gaians won't care since they're American? Now if they released something that was for U.K. residents only... there would be such a backlash that Gaia would never get away with it.
I hate being treated like a 2nd class Gaian even though I've been here since forever...

Sorry... just came on to check announcements, got a full wishlist and had to delete stuff so I went to shops to buy some stuff to take it off my list. Now I'm pissed off....

very simple. the company that gave the rights for gaia to make these items are american run office of the bigger company.
for example
nintendo has a japan main headquarters but they also have a american headquarters as well
same with anime companies.
plus gaia is run and created in america so they can only really get permission from the american headquaters and plus since they are charging money for the item they can only sell it within the country and not outside cause of copyright laws.

and oh they did do something that was gender specific only.. remember the flash space by venus products that was girls online no guys could enter unless they had a female gender account.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ashleyien
Thanks. I'm not a fan of FMA but it still annoys me that the item/store is U.S. only.

I don't understand why a sponsor wouldn't want people from elsewhere buying PIXELS with cash. It's pixels on a site based in the U.S.. Why does it even matter where the users are from? It's not like we bring anything home or something. Besides, I could drive 15 minutes over the border and buy some US anime and bring it home to watch...no one would say anything (though from what I know, usually anime licensed in the U.S. is usually licensed for sale in North America and you can get it here too).

well the only thing different is you cant buy it from the store but you can buy the rig and items from the market for gold.
its only the store itself that is region exclusive

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Fujita_Makos
Ashleyien

well the only thing different is you cant buy it from the store but you can buy the rig and items from the market for gold.

But that doesn't help if I have cash but not enough gold to afford the new stuff.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ashleyien
Fujita_Makos
Ashleyien

But that doesn't help if I have cash but not enough gold to afford the new stuff.

well you could alwasy buy the montly rig and sell bundles of those to earn gold to buy the items from the fmab rig..
but as horrible it is to say i highly oubt there ever will be a uk or canada only rig made on gaia.
but there will probally be a china online rig on gaia for the sister site since they have alot of different items as well too.

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Fujita_Makos
Ashleyien
Fujita_Makos
Ashleyien

well you could alwasy buy the montly rig and sell bundles of those to earn gold to buy the items from the fmab rig..
but as horrible it is to say i highly oubt there ever will be a uk or canada only rig made on gaia.
but there will probally be a china online rig on gaia for the sister site since they have alot of different items as well too.

I doubt it but I was just using it as an example.

And I don't have enough money to waste it on buying RIGs to sell for gold. I'll buy stuff for myself on occasion or a friend but the idea of spending real money to make pixel money when I have trouble paying the bills just doesn't seem right. I don't live at home with my parents and I have to pay a mortgage and for my internet and heat and light and stuff. My expenses are probably at least 2k a month not counting food and bus passes and stuff. And that's on months when I don't have to pay extras like water tax.... sweatdrop

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

honey I'm home! But going to bed early

ninja
Super Squirrel Boy

ninja

Pounce

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
SirLord Suffix
Super Squirrel Boy

ninja

Pounce
omg it's my brother! Haiiiii! {snugs tight} miss you dood. where you been? {kidnaps you and locks you in a box on MH} you can only leave us to pee and sleep. You have to poop, eat, and breathe here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff