Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Takkita
Doing pretty good. Been away due to computer issues, but it's up and running again. I just got to figure out how to get my computer to use the Dolby audio instead of Windows audio

How have you been???

Oooh, computer issues stink (most of the time anyways).
Really wish I could help, but I only know so much technology to get by -- but good luck with it? ^_^

Hmmm, I've been great. :]
Big news is I'm now a registered nurse & just started in a residency to take care of the tiny babies (in the NICU). ❤︎

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
Takkita
Doing pretty good. Been away due to computer issues, but it's up and running again. I just got to figure out how to get my computer to use the Dolby audio instead of Windows audio

How have you been???

Oooh, computer issues stink (most of the time anyways).
Really wish I could help, but I only know so much technology to get by -- but good luck with it? ^_^

Hmmm, I've been great. :]
Big news is I'm now a registered nurse & just started in a residency to take care of the tiny babies (in the NICU). ❤︎
Congrats Nurse Laurelle! NICU sounds potentially sad, but overall rewarding! I'm so happy for you!!!!

My friend's kid was a premie. She was a very unusual baby though. She was lifting her head at only a day old cause she wanted to look at the other babies crying. She didn't sleep or cry just looked around till she weighed enough to go home. Probably explains her now, she's 14 and is a pretty strange kid. lol

Only other baby I knew that was in NICU was another friend's kid who is 9 now. She was a really sick baby. Her lungs formed crystals with any kind of cool air until she was about 4 or 5. She still has to be careful but she's alright now for the most part.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Good morning thread. So quiet! WHY SO QUIET?????!!!

{throws up arms into the air and dances to the music in his head} womp womp womp

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Should I make a new hangout? Bring back Chill?

I'm just trying to brainstorm about bringing life back to my hangouts, I'm thinking new people are drawn more to new places am I right? Or do I have to resort to bribery again?

Suggestions? Opinions?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Honey I'm home! We did canoeing and kayaking! It was a lot of fun. I didn't do it but helped out pulling people back in and casting them off into the pond. Another volunteer was kayaking nearly the whole time and one of the staff was kayaking for the last hour. Watching everyone was quite entertaining.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I did nothing today except melt from the high heat & humidity and get woken up at 6 am by thunderstorms that lasted most of the day. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Takkita

Thank you~ ^_^

Well, like any ICU setting, it has it's ups & downs. I just want to do what I can during that transition & provide the support they need. :]

Huh, interesting cases. I'm sure I may learn more about those in the future? Maybe? =p
Overall though, I hope the families had a pleasant experience with the NICU nurses. :]

Btw, I wasn't ignoring your post -- just busy.
... and yes, I see the thread has moved.

3nodding

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The Second Choumaru
Ghosts In
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we moved! Follow the links! I'd be terribly lost if you were lost and you got eaten by Lucky in one of my famous pies! blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/chill-a-hangout/t.97440977/

Benevolent Phantom

Takkita

I'm just trying to brainstorm about bringing life back to my hangouts, I'm thinking new people are drawn more to new places am I right? Or do I have to resort to bribery again?

Suggestions? Opinions?

I actually like this hang out better xD it has a bit of coolness, and sentiment to it.
Chill is alright too, I will subscribe to that one c:

I been away at work, and doing homework mostly. I pop online now in then. I want more time to draw though. cx

~☽♡☾~

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Seri Dreams
Takkita

Suggestions? Opinions?

I actually like this hang out better xD it has a bit of coolness, and sentiment to it.
Chill is alright too, I will subscribe to that one c:

I been away at work, and doing homework mostly. I pop online now in then. I want more time to draw though. cx

~☽♡☾~
well, the new place is ready to build new memories biggrin . We're closing this one. I'll be asking a mod to lock it possibly once everyone has had a chance to get to the new place.

Chill was one of my first hangouts made. Even earlier than Chill (I think) was another place called The Nuthouse. It's a guild, I'm still owner but there hasn't been any posts there since 2009. I dunno I just am feeling like it's time to revive Chill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff