Check first post for link 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Omg finally made it to the clinic. The flights were the worst ever for me. First flight delayed because of a mechanical problem. Apparently a landing tire needed to be replaced. So missed the connecting flight. Sat in the second airport for five hours waiting. Got boarded on the second flight, and we sat there for a long time everyone sweating without air conditioning. That plane also had a mechanical issue. That time the starter was out so they had to basically jump the plane. And do some repairs and paper work.

Got to the hotel pretty late. Hotel is a historical hotel so they use that as an excuse for tiny rooms with barely space between the door and the bed. No tub, only a shower with no room to turn in. And the hot and cold water fluctuates so badly I kept freezing and burning without touching the knobs.

Sitting in the clinic cafe now to kill time. This place is nicer than the hotel. I don't have my first appointment for another four hours. If I had more stamina I'd do some exploring. Hadn't hardly slept last night or the night before thanks to anxiety.

With all the trouble and costs I'm pretty disheartened. I spent all my savings for this trip. I know it's not a vacation but I don't see why it can't double as one.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Omg finally made it to the clinic. The flights were the worst ever for me. First flight delayed because of a mechanical problem. Apparently a landing tire needed to be replaced. So missed the connecting flight. Sat in the second airport for five hours waiting. Got boarded on the second flight, and we sat there for a long time everyone sweating without air conditioning. That plane also had a mechanical issue. That time the starter was out so they had to basically jump the plane. And do some repairs and paper work.

Got to the hotel pretty late. Hotel is a historical hotel so they use that as an excuse for tiny rooms with barely space between the door and the bed. No tub, only a shower with no room to turn in. And the hot and cold water fluctuates so badly I kept freezing and burning without touching the knobs.

Sitting in the clinic cafe now to kill time. This place is nicer than the hotel. I don't have my first appointment for another four hours. If I had more stamina I'd do some exploring. Hadn't hardly slept last night or the night before thanks to anxiety.

With all the trouble and costs I'm pretty disheartened. I spent all my savings for this trip. I know it's not a vacation but I don't see why it can't double as one.

Yes, you should make it into a vacation.

If you can, try to see whatever sites might be around there.
Sorry you had so much trouble with the flights and hotel.
I didn't sleep last night but I don't have an excuse why.

Omnipresent Gawker

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hunter

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

?? soggy...rice....crackers...

LUCKY I HOPE YOU'RE DOING OKAY!!
            idk what's going on but i hope you are okayy ;;u;;

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

the youtube link won't show for me...
so here's the regular link...it was funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRPf_H9X9PE

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
kanxiaru

?? soggy...rice....crackers...

LUCKY I HOPE YOU'RE DOING OKAY!!
            idk what's going on but i hope you are okayy ;;u;;
The food at the beginning of the Log Horizon series was said to all taste like soggy rice crackers.

https://youtu.be/gBUzJtvJq5E?t=11m15s

Sorry...it feels like soggy rice crackers...probably tastes like them too.

Anxious Cat

13,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Hunter

Jayden Kogane
The food at the beginning of the Log Horizon series was said to all taste like soggy rice crackers.

hmm~ i think i remember something like that!
            and then the guild made actual burgers or something to make money, right?

....it's been too long XD
            and i still haven't seen the second season!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
kanxiaru
Jayden Kogane

hmm~ i think i remember something like that!
            and then the guild made actual burgers or something to make money, right?

....it's been too long XD
            and i still haven't seen the second season!

I think the actual reason for making the burgers was to get people wanting to know the secret to food having taste so that Shiroe could manipulate them.... which also required getting enough money to buy the guild building so he could threaten people and save the twins.

Watch season 2. My favorite character comes in during season 2!
Bishojo Galaxy Idol Tetra-chan!! *points to my signature that's slightly out-of-date since I'm not officially cosplaying her anymore just more of a Tetra-inspired look*

Hunter

Jayden Kogane

I think the actual reason for making the burgers was to get people wanting to know the secret to food having taste so that Shiroe could manipulate them.... which also required getting enough money to buy the guild building so he could threaten people and save the twins.

Bishojo Galaxy Idol Tetra-chan!! *points to my signature that's slightly out-of-date since I'm not officially cosplaying her anymore just more of a Tetra-inspired look*

hahah yess XD
            what a nice guy rofl

!!! she looks pretty cool !!
            i'll watch season two!! sometime!!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
kanxiaru
Jayden Kogane

hahah yess XD
            what a nice guy rofl

!!! she looks pretty cool !!
            i'll watch season two!! sometime!!
Watch it. Lots of people say it's not as good as season 1 but I thought it was fine & I watched the two seasons back to back.
Tetra-chan is amusing. rofl She's Naostugu's shoulder cleric (I read that somewhere and it's sooo true).

Hunter

Jayden Kogane
Watch it. Lots of people say it's not as good as season 1 but I thought it was fine & I watched the two seasons back to back.
Tetra-chan is amusing. rofl She's Naostugu's shoulder cleric (I read that somewhere and it's sooo true).

haha, people are always like that though!

hrgagvrevdfoghi alright!! when i have some time i'll watch it, for sure!!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
kanxiaru
Jayden Kogane

haha, people are always like that though!

hrgagvrevdfoghi alright!! when i have some time i'll watch it, for sure!!
I hope so! Let me know when you do.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to buy Windows 8 Full Version to get my computer back in working order. I nearly thought I would have to get a new computer when the install wasn't happening. 10 and 8 are set up so weird that putting the disk in didn't want to work. I had to go through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. Man, if it weren't for my friend Azildin I'd be in a bad way D:::::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff